What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.

SL.meme.Samual_Clemens - The_More_You_Explain_It.png

I think where you find most of the humor in this nonsense , in fact all right wing nonsense, is that it is 3rd grade material . There is absolutely nothing of substance, there is nothing at all supporting their position. , it's dumbed down to the lowest level of intelligence, to a level that their followers should be insulted, that is if they had a clue to start with. They are the party of bigots, all the facts show they are the party of racist, their actions and words say they are racist. They have found out that There is no argument that they can counter with because the bigotry is rampant among them. So They think that we should outlaw even talking about Racism in school because the fact shows that they are the guilty among us. Can't disprove it, so outlaw talking about it . Nazi Germany , or Putin Russia anyone.

Halfway through the post and my elbow slipped off the table... waking me up. Going now to make some coffee and read it again.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theorie.​

Their voters are low information insurrectionists, so simple things like "CRT" appeal to them.

Think of a baby with car keys.

Simply put I'm tired of self-loathing white leftist useful idiots telling white kids that they owe black kids something. They don't owe them squat.

Hell, when they grow-up most of the white kids will be paying to recharge many of those same black kid's generational welfare EBT cards.

Add to that blacks are being conditioned to stay on the dem plantation with institutionally mandated anti-white policies.......Which is the whole point of it I guess.

Thing is the ones pulling the white self-loathing dem's strings are Ivy League leftists that don't give a shit about any of them.

What drives the right with their attack on the critical race theory?
Fear, ignorance, racism, hate.

CRT is the right’s latest boogeyman; a contrived ‘enemy’ used to energize the base and attack political opponents.

CRT is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

CRT is the right’s latest boogeyman; a contrived ‘enemy’ used to energize the base and attack political opponents.

CRT is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
CRT is a Communist fairy tale and you are the pumpkin.

Great, you teach your kids/grandkids whatever you'd like. Don't attempt to impose your BS on mine.

Hey -- I have a great idea -- why don't we teach our children something that is actually useful instead of just indoctrinating them with this idiotic garbage that only serves a subversive political agenda instead of our children?

Forum List

Back