CDZ What do you think goes through the minds of mothers with children who terminated earlier pregnancies, over time?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Well we know there is a segment of women, no matter what, who would never give it a 2nd thought

We are not discussing this sub-group at all in here

Since I've been liberated and found out I can be impregnated, a males opinion is just as valid. That out of the way now.

I wonder how many think........What would your brother look like Janie? What would your brother or sister look like Timmy?

...or...........I took the life away of Mikeys sibling. How would Mitchells sister be with him if she lived?

How many say eventually....I should not have done this. Surely there is a percent number on that

We never seem to think about the what ifs and such over many years

This is a legit debate, so Report Button Pushers please numb your fingers

Well we know there is a segment of women, no matter what, who would never give it a 2nd thought

Since I've been liberated and found out I can be impregnated, a males opinion is just as valid. That out of the way now.

I wonder how many think........What would your brother look like Janie? What would your brother or sister look like Timmy?

...or...........I took the life away of Mikeys sibling. How would Mitchells sister be with him if she lived?

How many say eventually....I should not have done this. Surely there is a percent number on that

I am a father not a mother, but I/we did do this with our first child, cant speak for her but after seeing our first born child I would never consider doing that again and will fight so that others dont experience that heart ache,,

Nobody is waiting to impregnate you against your will & use the government to force you to carry it & give birth, so your opinion is irrelevant. Get back to us when you are impregnated by force with a defective black baby & the government has you in shackles forcing you to gestate 40 weeks & give it birth, then raise it.

Nobody is waiting to impregnate you against your will & use the government to force you to carry it & give birth, so your opinion is irrelevant. Get back to us when you are impregnated by force with a defective black baby & the government has you in shackles forcing you to gestate 40 weeks & give it birth, then raise it.
No one is forcing anyone to do that.

Gad. Are you a biological female?

If you talk to young people, this is their greatest complaint. My brother, sister, was killed. I'd have a sibling if it hadn't been murdered.

It's the young driving the pro life movement.
I've always wondered how they explain to the children they did allow to live.

Alyssa Milano had 2 abortions, because carrying them to term would have interfered with her career.

Wonder how she explains that to her children?

Alyssa Milano had 2 abortions, because carrying them to term would have interfered with her career.

Yes and, in the end, how she explains that to herself.

Geez, seems you don't want to even think about killing a developing human being. No discussion allowed!!!!!
You can discuss it all you want but what a person who has an abortion thinks or deals with in the aftermath is really none of your business.

A society's soul hardens when killing for convenience becomes acceptable. At least, that was the stated thinking for States that abolished Capitol Punishment.

A society's soul hardens when killing for convenience becomes acceptable. At least, that was the stated thinking for States that abolished Capitol Punishment.
And yet all these antiabortion states are more likely to have capital punishment.

The fact of the matter is antiabortionists care more about the unborn than they do the children who are already alive and breathing.

Why would a woman discuss such a thing with her children?

And yet all these antiabortion states are more likely to have capital punishment.

The fact of the matter is antiabortionists care more about the unborn than they do the children who are already alive and breathing.
The 'alive and breathing' can fend for themselves. An unborn child cannot.

children already living are not being killed by their mothers at the rates we are seeing,,

Forum List

Back