CDZ What do you think goes through the minds of mothers with children who terminated earlier pregnancies, over time?

We need to do a better job of promoting not having kids. If a woman doesn't want kids she needs to know that's a wise and good choice.

if you are so pro abortion you dont have a lord,,
Actually the practice is barbaric and makes me want to puke. It should never be an option over adoption

But I always consider if a 20 yr old wants to terminate a pregnancy, that is her business, not mine. She will have to answer for that herself, not to me. I'll never know anyway.

And I consider any woman who wants to end a pregnancy, what kind of world would that child live in, probably not a good one.

So I look as it if I wanted that kind of life to start. No Way. I would choose abortion for myself. No father most likely in the picture. No way to grow up

I never caused an unwanted pregnancy. So I know nothing about this at all as far as that goes

Abortion is wrong period. Legal yes. The Lord will make the final judgements, not me or anyone else

We need to do a better job of promoting not having kids. If a woman doesn't want kids she needs to know that's a wise and good choice.
Does that utopian vision include promoting real world knowledge of how to AVOID MAKING unwanted kids? Because that's always the last consideration for those who ultimately end up getting the abortions. It has long been just too easy to use abortion as birth control.

I don't know what goes through the minds of others.

What I do know, is that there has been much effort applied to dehumanize what is a very human decision in order to create a situation where NOTHING goes through the minds of those undergoing the procedure.

Actually the practice is barbaric and makes me want to puke. It should never be an option over adoption

But I always consider if a 20 yr old wants to terminate a pregnancy, that is her business, not mine. She will have to answer for that herself, not to me. I'll never know anyway.

And I consider any woman who wants to end a pregnancy, what kind of world would that child live in, probably not a good one.

So I look as it if I wanted that kind of life to start. No Way. I would choose abortion for myself. No father most likely in the picture. No way to grow up

I never caused an unwanted pregnancy. So I know nothing about this at all as far as that goes

Abortion is wrong period. Legal yes. The Lord will make the final judgements, not me or anyone else
you are a monster,,

The line that stands out.... Consider any woman who ends a pregnancy, what kind of world would that child have lived in? Consider unwanted, unproperly cared for.

you are a monster,,
Well I was never in a position my OP opines on.

Monster??...lol...................Well I was never in a position my OP opines on

The conscious is clear. What others do I could give a frick about nor can control, nor can you

Monster???.......I was never in a position my OP opines about

The line that stands out.... Consider any woman who ends a pregnancy, what kind of world would that child have lived in? Consider unwanted, unproperly cared for.
Probably most. But adoption is the best solution once conception occurs. It is the easiest solution all round

Well we know there is a segment of women, no matter what, who would never give it a 2nd thought

We are not discussing this sub-group at all in here

Since I've been liberated and found out I can be impregnated, a males opinion is just as valid. That out of the way now.

I wonder how many think........What would your brother look like Janie? What would your brother or sister look like Timmy?

...or...........I took the life away of Mikeys sibling. How would Mitchells sister be with him if she lived?

How many say eventually....I should not have done this. Surely there is a percent number on that

We never seem to think about the what ifs and such over many years

This is a legit debate, so Report Button Pushers please numb your f

Well we know there is a segment of women, no matter what, who would never give it a 2nd thought

We are not discussing this sub-group at all in here

Since I've been liberated and found out I can be impregnated, a males opinion is just as valid. That out of the way now.

I wonder how many think........What would your brother look like Janie? What would your brother or sister look like Timmy?

...or...........I took the life away of Mikeys sibling. How would Mitchells sister be with him if she lived?

How many say eventually....I should not have done this. Surely there is a percent number on that

We never seem to think about the what ifs and such over many years

This is a legit debate, so Report Button Pushers please numb your fingers
That they were not ready to be a responsible parent. That they did not have the resources to be a responsible parent. That they already had children & knew they were unable to be a responsible parent.

No
You can’t FORCE a woman to carry an unwanted baby to term
No one forces a woman to carry any baby to term. No one forces a woman to begin menstruation or stop it. No one forces a woman to age. Pregnancy is a biological occurrence. You can interrupt the biological development but there is no force involved in the occurrence at all.

No
You can’t FORCE a woman to carry an unwanted baby to term
No. The women who can't figure out how not to get pregnant in the first place will always have the choice of getting up off their asses and going to a state where it's still legal to abort.

Forum List

Back