CDZ What do you think goes through the minds of mothers with children who terminated earlier pregnancies, over time?

They don't like to talk about it.....Unless they are heartless cretins.
Most abortions are sought by married women who already have children and can't afford more or don't have the stamina or support to mother more children.

And who cares if those kids live in deplorable conditions right. We have to stop all those welfare mamas from getting any of our tax dollars
The woman should have cared before spreading her legs but then, you would rather that men always have a 'warm place to put it' regardless of the consequences wouldn't you? Teaching young girls that they can dispose of life for convenience is shameful.

The woman should have cared before spreading her legs but then, you would rather that men always have a 'warm place to put it' regardless of the consequences wouldn't you? Teaching young girls that they can dispose of life for convenience is shameful.
Obviously you aren't sexually active or you've had a vasectomy.

Back in the 1980s my wife and I were involved in a church mission to counsel women that were considering abortions. We worked with about two dozen women over a period of four years.

All but one decided not to have the abortion.

Over the years we have kept in touch with most of the women.

The feedback we got from the women that chose life was that they were glad they had the child rather than abort. I could tell some great stories of how the kids turned out.

The one that did chose an abortion eventually became a drug addict. She spent time in jail. Not a happy life.

A society's soul hardens when killing for convenience becomes acceptable. At least, that was the stated thinking for States that abolished Capitol Punishment.
You'd think that the SJW's who desperately need you to believe that we are responsible for every living soul on the planet would pick up on the global karma thing, huh? Not when it comes to killing babies, but OTOH, we do all need to bear the crushing responsibility for the fact that one black career criminal junkie died in police custody.

This is why I despise them all and want to see them fry in hell.

Well we know there is a segment of women, no matter what, who would never give it a 2nd thought

We are not discussing this sub-group at all in here

Since I've been liberated and found out I can be impregnated, a males opinion is just as valid. That out of the way now.

I wonder how many think........What would your brother look like Janie? What would your brother or sister look like Timmy?

...or...........I took the life away of Mikeys sibling. How would Mitchells sister be with him if she lived?

How many say eventually....I should not have done this. Surely there is a percent number on that

We never seem to think about the what ifs and such over many years

This is a legit debate, so Report Button Pushers please numb your fingers

You assume people at large actually come complete with a conscience. That, and people can convince themselves of anything, given enough time and space.

Nobody is waiting to impregnate you against your will & use the government to force you to carry it & give birth, so your opinion is irrelevant. Get back to us when you are impregnated by force with a defective black baby & the government has you in shackles forcing you to gestate 40 weeks & give it birth, then raise it.
I'm very pro abortion. Now what were you saying?

Forum List

Back