Zone1 What do you have to say about trinity keeping all the religions in mind?

AnkitDS

Rookie
Feb 11, 2022
People talk about trinity in almost all the religions and now even science has also proved that matter can only be dissected till the protons, neutrons and electrons. What is your opinion on this? Why everything ends up in three.

People talk about trinity in almost all the religions and now even science has also proved that matter can only be dissected till the protons, neutrons and electrons. What is your opinion on this? Why everything ends up in three.

God is a nuclear physicist?

I can swear to you, no one outside of xtianity speaks about a trinity...
The number 3 does have some significance in Judaism.

"The number three expresses connection. According to Jewish law, once something is done three times it is considered a permanent thing. This is called a “chazakah [1] “. Once we have done something three times, we have connected to it and connected it to this world. The number three represents permanence. That’s why we do things in threes, since it adds strength to our acts. For example: The Amida is repeated three times."

The Significance of The Number Three.

"The Torah is sub-divided into three parts—Pentateuch, Prophets and Scriptures. Jews pray three times a day. Many stanzas in our prayers are repeated three times. Abraham was visited"

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2078/jewish/The-Secret-of-the-Number-Three.htm

Sure maybe ancient religions. I think Hindu is more than three gods though, and not trinitarian as in three gods/one God

Ahhh ok. I though the thread was about the significance of the 3 in religion, as opposed the the Christian concept of the trinity.

My bad.

I'm here not talking about number of Gods which religion has or worships. Here I'm implying that all the energies which are present in the universe we live in ends up in 3. Or you can call them characteristics of the nature or energy. But whatever we say this number 3 definitely have some important significance.

Sure maybe ancient religions. I think Hindu is more than three gods though, and not trinitarian as in three gods/one God
God or whatever we name "that" is definitely one even according to Hindu Scriptures like Upanishadas, and also in every other religion I guess. But my point was about the 3 energies which run the show called life.

It's a 3 thread. :banana:

1658318664771.png

The Trinity is not a mystery to be solved. It is a relationship to be entered into.
Willingly or unwillingly every living creature is in its relationship as far as I can say. But it is a wonder my friend.

emilynghiem
The number 3 does have some significance in Judaism.

"The number three expresses connection. According to Jewish law, once something is done three times it is considered a permanent thing. This is called a “chazakah [1] “. Once we have done something three times, we have connected to it and connected it to this world. The number three represents permanence. That’s why we do things in threes, since it adds strength to our acts. For example: The Amida is repeated three times."

The Significance of The Number Three.

"The Torah is sub-divided into three parts—Pentateuch, Prophets and Scriptures. Jews pray three times a day. Many stanzas in our prayers are repeated three times. Abraham was visited"

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/2078/jewish/The-Secret-of-the-Number-Three.htm
Beautiful

Transvestites are taking over the Catholic Church now too! What a perverse world we live in. By the way, the explanation is exactly what is wrong with the mainstream Christian religions and churches. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints explains through a vision given to the first Prophet in these latter days, Joseph Smith, that the Three are all Gods and separate and distinct personages but all three agree as one Godhead and have the same purpose. That is what the OT prophets meant by "One God." The three can be named, Elohim = Father; Jehovah (Jesus) = Son; Holy Spirit = Holy Ghost. Currently since Jesus resurrection, the Father and Son both have bodies of flesh, bone and spirit. The Holy Ghost has only his spirit body.

Forum List

Back