Zone1 What do you have to say about trinity keeping all the religions in mind?

Moving the goal posts again. I never said anything about the choice God has. I've stated over and over that we get to choose good or evil. God or confusion.
I can't help you if you can't follow the conversation. I think you are just looking for a confrontation.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself?
The Bible is clear about worshipping false idol gods. Your trinity god is an idol that neither sees nor hears. Your god is so big it fills the universe yet so small it dwells in your heart but has no form. So, it has no ears to hear or eyes to see. Your god might as well be an idol of wood or gold. Jesus asked us to know our Heavenly Father and to know Jesus Christ. He said of this life, “This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3.) Therefore, is it a mystery that Jesus demands of us to know and solve the mystery of God or the Godhead. Yes, we must enter into a relationship with the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, you can't if you don't know anything about them. Satan wants us to not seek out knowledge of the Godhead (trinity). He wants us to stay in the dark to know that God want's us to have all that he has. If we know the Father and Son, then there is no mysterious blobs outside the universe that neither hear or see because they have no eyes or ears as Daniel the Prophet warned.

I can't help you if you can't follow the conversation. I think you are just looking for a confrontation.
No, that would be you. If you think people can't follow you, then try being more clear about your writing. A technical writing class might help :popcorn:

The Bible is clear about worshipping false idol gods. Your trinity god is an idol that neither sees nor hears. Your god is so big it fills the universe yet so small it dwells in your heart but has no form. So, it has no ears to hear or eyes to see. Your god might as well be an idol of wood or gold. Jesus asked us to know our Heavenly Father and to know Jesus Christ. He said of this life, “This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3.) Therefore, is it a mystery that Jesus demands of us to know and solve the mystery of God or the Godhead. Yes, we must enter into a relationship with the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, you can't if you don't know anything about them. Satan wants us to not seek out knowledge of the Godhead (trinity). He wants us to stay in the dark to know that God want's us to have all that he has. If we know the Father and Son, then there is no mysterious blobs outside the universe that neither hear or see because they have no eyes or ears as Daniel the Prophet warned.
That's nice. Do you believe I am going to hell?

No, that would be you. If you think people can't follow you, then try being more clear about your writing. A technical writing class might help :popcorn:
Really? You believe I am seeking a confrontation? What was it I said that led you to believe that?

A technical writing class? I was a practicing engineer for 37 years. What do you for a living that makes you believe you are qualified to judge that?

That's nice. Do you believe I am going to hell?
No, not at all. Only those who deny the Holy Ghost, which is the unpardonable sin, go to Perdition with Satan and Cain for all eternity. Hell is a holding place in Spirit Prison for our spirits awaiting the judgment and resurrection. As is Paradise as well. Believers who love the Lord and their fellow brothers and sisters will be in Paradise. And, the Lord has established a missionary core to teach in both Paradise and Hell those who did not get the full opportunity to hear the full Gospel of Jesus Christ. There, those spirits will have the opportunity to accept the fulness of the Gospel and have someone on earth perform the ordinance work with proper Priesthood authority of God.

Really? You believe I am seeking a confrontation? What was it I said that led you to believe that?

A technical writing class? I was a practicing engineer for 37 years. What do you for a living that makes you believe you are qualified to judge that?
A mathematics teacher and also a financial agent. Also, I am simply a person who can tell if a person's writings come out clear or not. :springbed:

No, not at all. Only those who deny the Holy Ghost, which is the unpardonable sin, go to Perdition with Satan and Cain for all eternity. Hell is a holding place in Spirit Prison for our spirits awaiting the judgment and resurrection. As is Paradise as well. Believers who love the Lord and their fellow brothers and sisters will be in Paradise. And, the Lord has established a missionary core to teach in both Paradise and Hell those who did not get the full opportunity to hear the full Gospel of Jesus Christ. There, those spirits will have the opportunity to accept the fulness of the Gospel and have someone on earth perform the ordinance work with proper Priesthood authority of God.
It was a joke. No one knows their fate or the fate of others.

It was a joke. No one knows their fate or the fate of others.
Yes we do. The true Gospel taught in the true Church doesn't believe that all who don't accept Christ in this life are damned to eternal life. That is false doctrine according to the Bible and our current day prophets and apostles.

Don't quit your day job to become a minister.
I'm also that as well. I am a Melchizedek Priesthood holder and have ministerial responsibilities. Right now, I'm a counselor in the Elder's Quorum Presidency ministry.

God or whatever we name "that" is definitely one even according to Hindu Scriptures like Upanishadas, and also in every other religion I guess. But my point was about the 3 energies which run the show called life.
3 energies...
1. Male
2. Female
3. Recognition of God

The number 3 seems to be ubiquitous in human history and today. It is featured in many folktales (3 wishes, 3 bears, 3 little pigs, etc. ) In Christianity, the number stands for complete good, perfect whole. Pythagoras said that the meaning of numbers is deep and significant and believed that the number 3 stood for good fortune.. 3 has always been considered a 'perfect' number.

Little wonder Christianity uses the number for a perfect Supreme triad.

3 energies...
1. Male
2. Female
3. Recognition of God
That's not the Trinity in any respects. And, Hindu has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, The Father Elohim and the Holy Ghost. This is the one true God or better stated, Godhead. All three agree in one purpose, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of mankind.

I can swear to you, no one outside of xtianity speaks about a trinity...

Careful with that "xtianity" stuff, you're guaranteed to trigger someone who'll claim you have a problem with xtianity...

How riled up a person is about Christianity is well exampled by that little x

Yeah, yeah...."Greek". Right. You're angry.

See what I mean?

That's not the Trinity in any respects. And, Hindu has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, The Father Elohim and the Holy Ghost. This is the one true God or better stated, Godhead. All three agree in one purpose, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of mankind.
It's from the Talmud.
The concept of 3, as all concepts, were stolen from the Jews.

It's from the Talmud.
The concept of 3, as all concepts, were stolen from the Jews.
Nonsense. Recognition of God, Male, Female has zero to do with The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. However, God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost does come from the OT because the OT laws, commandments and ordinances were to prepare Israel for the New Covenants, laws and ordinances of Jesus Christ, (Jehovah), the Messiah. Or, in other words, the continuance of the Stick or Book of Judah.

Nonsense. Recognition of God, Male, Female has zero to do with The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. However, God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost does come from the OT because the OT laws, commandments and ordinances were to prepare Israel for the New Covenants, laws and ordinances of Jesus Christ, (Jehovah), the Messiah. Or, in other words, the continuance of the Stick or Book of Judah.
You are, as usual, ignorant.
The Talmud came at least a century prior to any reference of a Trinity.

You are, as usual, ignorant.
The Talmud came at least a century prior to any reference of a Trinity.
Reading comprehensions again. Okay, so you are good with that God the Father is therefore a glorified resurrected man who has at least one wife (Male and Female). Also, "God" is plural meaning the Godhead of three, Father, Son and Holy Spirit of God. But again, I said that the OT came before the NT for a reason. The people of Israel coming out of Egypt were not ready for the higher law that Moses first came down with. He broke it and then when back to obtain the lower or lesser law, the Ten Commandments. This would lead people back to the higher law of Christ.

Forum List

Back