Zone1 What do you have to say about trinity keeping all the religions in mind?

The Trinity is not a mystery to be solved. It is a relationship to be entered into.
Depends how the Trinity is explained. Is it 3 gods make up one personage, God? Or, is it three personages who are gods make up one Godhead with unity in purpose and agreement? Which of these two relationships would you want to enter into? The first one makes no sense.

Depends how the Trinity is explained. Is it 3 gods make up one personage, God? Or, is it three personages who are gods make up one Godhead with unity in purpose and agreement?
The Trinity is a mystery which cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood through faith and is best confessed in the words of the Athanasian Creed which states that we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

The Trinity is a mystery which cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood through faith and is best confessed in the words of the Athanasian Creed which states that we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.
Do you really think that all makes any sense whatsoever? First, you claim the three are one personage and then you separated them. If you get someone to actually understand that, you should sell the London Bridge.

Do you really think that all makes any sense whatsoever? First, you claim the three are one personage and then you separated them. If you get someone to actually understand that, you should sell the London Bridge.
Like I said, the Trinity is a mystery which cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood through faith.

Like I said, the Trinity is a mystery which cannot be comprehended by human reason but is understood through faith.
It is easy to understand when you leave out the nonsense of magic and mysticism. Three separate personage that make up the one and only Godhead of this universe. They agree in one and have one purpose, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
No gobbledygook about shape shifting and switching bodies.

No, I don't. I'm pretty sure that's up to God.
It’s up to God who you serve? No, you have free choice to choose good or evil. No one makes you do either. Both with influence you to choose between good and evil.

It is easy to understand when you leave out the nonsense of magic and mysticism. Three separate personage that make up the one and only Godhead of this universe. They agree in one and have one purpose, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.
No gobbledygook about shape shifting and switching bodies.
I wouldn't expect you to believe a faith that wasn't your own.

It’s up to God who you serve? No, you have free choice to choose good or evil. No one makes you do either. Both with influence you to choose between good and evil.
You asked the question, "Which of these two relationships would you want to enter into?" We don't get to choose. We can only choose to move towards God or away from God.

Trinity = Tri - inity, Three. This leaves out Egyptians, Pagans and HIndus as they have many, many gods.
All the other levels stem from the central three.

Hindus have Creator, Destroyer of Evil, Preserver of Peace as their central Trinity

Egyptians have Ra, Osiris and Horus where Ra the Sun God is the level that Jesus fulfills

Even Pagans believe in Truth Justice and Peace.

Wiccans have the Maiden, the mother, and the Crone old wise woman as the three stages.

All systems of representation of the human process reflect some version of a three part Trinity.

The individual level (human or physical)
The collective level (universal or God)
And the Intermediary relationship
Connecting the individual with the higher level (Justice, laws, Christ, etc)

I wouldn't expect you to believe a faith that wasn't your own.
If there was any evidence of your brand of trinity, I would. But, there isn't. There is no logical reason to believe it when the simplest answer is the Godhead are three distinct separate personages that agree in one purpose. To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. Occam's Razor...Your belief is unbelievable complicated with no evidence in the Bible.

You asked the question, "Which of these two relationships would you want to enter into?" We don't get to choose. We can only choose to move towards God or away from God.
Do you even re-read what you write and say it outload to see if it makes sense? The last sentence says we get to choose. The second to the last sentence says we don't get to choose. No wonder you have a difficulty with understanding the trinity properly.

If there was any evidence of your brand of trinity, I would. But, there isn't. There is no logical reason to believe it when the simplest answer is the Godhead are three distinct separate personages that agree in one purpose. To bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. Occam's Razor...Your belief is unbelievable complicated with no evidence in the Bible.
Evidence? The Trinity isn't a mystery to be solved or argued over. It's a relationship to be entered into.

Do you even re-read what you write and say it outload to see if it makes sense? The last sentence says we get to choose. The second to the last sentence says we don't get to choose. No wonder you have a difficulty with understanding the trinity properly.
Yes, I usually read what I write. :rolleyes:

You are acting like a pharisee. We don't get to choose how God responds to us. We can only choose to make the effort to have a relationship.

Evidence? The Trinity isn't a mystery to be solved or argued over. It's a relationship to be entered into.
Baloney! The Bible is clear about worshipping false idol gods. Your trinity god is an idol that neither sees nor hears. Your god is so big it fills the universe yet so small it dwells in your heart but has no form. So, it has no ears to hear or eyes to see. Your god might as well be an idol of wood or gold. Jesus asked us to know our Heavenly Father and to know Jesus Christ. He said of this life, “This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3.) Therefore, it is a mystery that Jesus demands of us to know and solve the mystery of God or the Godhead. Yes, we must enter into a relationship with the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, you can't if you don't know anything about them. Satan wants us to not seek out knowledge of the Godhead (trinity). He wants us to stay in the dark to know that God want's us to have all that he has.

Yes, I usually read what I write. :rolleyes:

You are acting like a pharisee. We don't get to choose how God responds to us. We can only choose to make the effort to have a relationship.
Moving the goal posts again. I never said anything about the choice God has. I've stated over and over that we get to choose good or evil. God or confusion.

Baloney! The Bible is clear about worshipping false idol gods. Your trinity god is an idol that neither sees nor hears. Your god is so big it fills the universe yet so small it dwells in your heart but has no form. So, it has no ears to hear or eyes to see. Your god might as well be an idol of wood or gold. Jesus asked us to know our Heavenly Father and to know Jesus Christ. He said of this life, “This is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” (John 17:3.) Therefore, it is a mystery that Jesus demands of us to know and solve the mystery of God or the Godhead. Yes, we must enter into a relationship with the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. But, you can't if you don't know anything about them. Satan wants us to not seek out knowledge of the Godhead (trinity). He wants us to stay in the dark to know that God want's us to have all that he has.
Are you trying to convince me or yourself?

Forum List

Back