What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

I'll take my $1400 and let suckers pay for it in the future.
Perfect. And make sure you spend it. That way Biden will get credit in the jobs reports coming up. Everyone needs to spend their $1400 and boost the Biden economy.

In the original post, and in the line you deleted ... The poster indicated neither they nor their child live in the United States.

If you are suggesting that spending the money allocated in the bill in foreign countries is somehow going to help President Biden's jobs report numbers ...
Then you are the exact kind of fucking ignorant twat the Democrats best represent and pander for ... :thup:

Last edited:
I'm not American, but I think 1.9 trillion would make a huge difference if all of it was spent on the U.S.
But it won't.
The Irish Govt paid it's citizens, 400 dollars every week since March 2020.
That's almost 14'000 in a year.28 grand for a couple.
And Joe is blowing himself talking about 1400 dollars in a one off payment?
Get real, America.

Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.
I agree.

I feel like there is a whole lot of stuff in there that has nothing what so ever to do with covid and was put in there because it could never pass on it's own. This is something both parties do when they are in control and it's why so much moronic bullshit that should neevr get passed does.

Add the fact that they haven't even actually spent most of the money in the last COVID Relief bill passed while President Trump was in office.
The Democrats just stuffed the bill will handouts to special interest groups, and called it COVID Relief, because the bullshit wouldn't pass any other way.

That's nothing to get upset about though ... It's just par the course for Progressives ... Lie, Cheat and Steal ... :thup:

But you deficit spend whether the economy is good or bad.

Sweet Jeebus, just how ignorant of history are you?

Clinton was running a surplus at the end of his term.

Obama hadn't gotten into surpluses yet, but he was headed that way.
Gingrich and Clinton were running a surplus, we were headed to paying down debt, when the Deep State sprung into action and made out Intel Agencies carry out 9/11.

20 years of nonstop wars, trillions in debts that will NEVER be repad

I'll take my $1400 and let suckers pay for it in the future.
Perfect. And make sure you spend it. That way Biden will get credit in the jobs reports coming up. Everyone needs to spend their $1400 and boost the Biden economy.

What's really sad is you beleive this is the way to boost the economy, kind of like Nazi believing unemployment is food for the economy.

What do Democrats feel about burdening future generations with debt they can never repay?

Did you ask tRumptards this back in April of 2020 when they passed a YUGE stimulus bill?

Not a Trump supporter but I was for stimulus money in April of last year because the states took and shut down the country and the economy was in freefall. The issue I had was most of the money went to the wrong people. People not affected that badly by Covid and then the unemployment fiasco was terrible, people not working to get the $600 extra a week on top of regular unemployment. In the early fall I was for more money as things were seeming worse, then in December we seemed to get a second wind on the economy and start getting better. In February we needed to nail down who needs the help and who doesn't. Many people need more than the $1400 and some don't need it at all.

I do despise the spending but for April it was needed. Today it is still needed for certain industries and people in jobs that have been hurt because of Covid. The one size fits all is a bad idea as I have watched it play out over the last year.

This is not a Covid relief bill. Only 9% is going for anything having to do with Covid.

It is a Left Wing welfare bill. It funds stupid shit that our country doesn't need but the filthy ass Left Wingers think is so damn important. Like giving money to the poorly run Democrat big city shitholes to male up for fiscal irresponsibility. And then all that stupid shit to foreigners and Illegals.

If Trump were president they'd be 100 percent for it.

If Trump were president we wouldn't be giving 90% away to non-covid related causes.
Trump felt COVID was a minor flu that would disappear, like magic. Trump believed we should do very little. We needed to go on with our lives as if there were no COVID.

That's when he was listening to the expert, Faucci, Then he realized what a pathetic failure Felchme was and took care of business.

This is not a Covid relief bill. Only 9% is going for anything having to do with Covid.

It is a Left Wing welfare bill. It funds stupid shit that our country doesn't need but the filthy ass Left Wingers think is so damn important. Like giving money to the poorly run Democrat big city shitholes to male up for fiscal irresponsibility. And then all that stupid shit to foreigners and Illegals.

Exactly. I predicted this well before the election.

Forum List

Back