Anyone wanna make a guess as to what the national debt will be after Trump?

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.
what control will trump have over the budget his first year in office.... hint..... none

I started out earning $2 an hour in my first job. That motivated me, I escaped the Dem party plantation and retired in the top 3% of earners.
I started at $0.85 an hour, $0.15 below the minimum wage (1960). I bagged groceries, and we could accept tips. I learned so much at that job that I can hardly believe what a great experience it was. After a few months, I made way more than my wages in tips.

The Trump doctrine is the only viable one left. Washington has completely screwed us. Tax increases and spending cuts are like shooting spitballs at the debt now. The only option that has any hope is very aggressive growth of the economy. That's going to require massive cuts to the BLOATED government regulations. Streamlining to get shit done quicker. Massively leveraging one of our big advantages, fossil fuels. And all in all out investment in growth, maybe we can crawl our way out of the hole Washington spent us into.
EXXXXXXACTLY

The economy is in the recovery stage, just as it was when Trump took office. Trump was lucky that he lost the election. This economic downturn was coming regardless of who the president was.
Nope....
Downward pressure on the hydrocarbon market tripped a series of inflationary price increases that had an exponential effect across the entire economy.

I'm guessing it's going to anywhere from $40 trillion to $42 trillion, by the time he (Trump) is out of office.
The democrats and the dem-lite republicans aren't going to slow it down. Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill his first 4 years. So he's not going to slow it down.
It's going to be way up there.

$20hr will have to be the national minimum wage by the end of 2028.

For a president who'd be walking into a second term, and be almost a lame duck... and not caring about getting re-elected. What wouldn't he do?

Forum List

Back