What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

What do Democrats feel about burdening future generations with debt they can never repay?

Did you ask tRumptards this back in April of 2020 when they passed a YUGE stimulus bill?
The majority of Dims voted for it, dumbass.

Obviously enough Rethugikkkons did as well DUMBASS!!!!!

MAGA

Wow are you dumb.

I'll take my $1400 and let suckers pay for it in the future.
Perfect. And make sure you spend it. That way Biden will get credit in the jobs reports coming up. Everyone needs to spend their $1400 and boost the Biden economy.

In the original post, and in the line you deleted ... The poster indicated neither they nor their child live in the United States.

If you are suggesting that spending the money allocated in the bill in foreign countries is somehow going to help President Biden's jobs report numbers ...
Then you are the exact kind of fucking ignorant twat the Democrats best represent and pander for ... :thup:

I'm suggesting that spending US Dollars on US Companies, yes, does boost the US Economy. Have a good day, random person I've never seen.

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.
Trump supporters are idiots.
We arent the ones blindly following a nursing home patient

I'm going to take a guess: Blood-boiling anger and despondent rage.

It's like someone asked you what Democrats think about Trump ...

Calm down, he left office. Free the space Trump still lives for free in your head
Only idiots will make a decision on legislation based on who is President.
Only an idiot would approve of all legislation under a President they support.
Only an idiot would disapprove of all legislation under a President they do not support.
Trump supporters are idiots.
lol....says one of the boards biggest idiots....

I'm suggesting that spending US Dollars on US Companies, yes, does boost the US Economy. Have a good day, random person I've never seen.

Well glad to see you support tax cuts, putting the peoples' money back in their hands, so they can support the economy the way they choose ... :thup:
I don't.

Of course you don't ... That would be freedom, and you're more a Progressive statist/fascist ... :thup:

This is not a Covid relief bill. Only 9% is going for anything having to do with Covid.

It is a Left Wing welfare bill. It funds stupid shit that our country doesn't need but the filthy ass Left Wingers think is so damn important. Like giving money to the poorly run Democrat big city shitholes to male up for fiscal irresponsibility. And then all that stupid shit to foreigners and Illegals.
Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

It stimulated me so much I had nothing left to give my wife now she thinks I'm cheating on her. :smoke:

ITMT, the GOP couldn't put out a bill that big, bold and so full of bullshit if you gave them nine years, a bullwhip and a head start downhill push.

A hell of a lot of red states are hurting and getting funding.

I know my business will do better when people have money to spend
And a lot of Republicans mayors supported the measure.
Name them. You can't so you won't.
Next?
Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

It stimulated me so much I had nothing left to give my wife now she thinks I'm cheating on her. :smoke:

ITMT, the GOP couldn't put out a bill that big, bold and so full of bullshit if you gave them nine years, a bullwhip and a head start downhill push.
Bullshit, Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

Mo' money! Keep 'em coming I say. Closer to Communism every day. At least the part where everyone doesn't work but gets paid by the government. Is this a Great Country, or what?

What do Democrats feel about burdening future generations with debt they can never repay?

Did you ask tRumptards this back in April of 2020 when they passed a YUGE stimulus bill?

Not a Trump supporter but I was for stimulus money in April of last year because the states took and shut down the country and the economy was in freefall. The issue I had was most of the money went to the wrong people. People not affected that badly by Covid and then the unemployment fiasco was terrible, people not working to get the $600 extra a week on top of regular unemployment. In the early fall I was for more money as things were seeming worse, then in December we seemed to get a second wind on the economy and start getting better. In February we needed to nail down who needs the help and who doesn't. Many people need more than the $1400 and some don't need it at all.

I do despise the spending but for April it was needed. Today it is still needed for certain industries and people in jobs that have been hurt because of Covid. The one size fits all is a bad idea as I have watched it play out over the last year.

Agree that the money needs to be more targeted. But I do also believe that those unemployed due to Covid should get extra unemployment money and extended benefits.

If Trump were president they'd be 100 percent for it.
and you would be 100% against it....
Trump and the Democrats tried in October. The Republican Senate shot it down. Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

The majority of Dims voted for it, dumbass.

Obviously enough Rethugikkkons did as well DUMBASS!!!!!

MAGA

Wow are you dumb.

Really, so only the dems got the bill through the senate last April? God ewe are dumb!!!!

MAGA

Forum List

Back