What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

Democrats, master of the misquote!

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively

I guess the shirts and signs the insurrectionist carried and wore Q apparel is the reason why people are still talking about it, they believe it exist.

People believe Q exists because the lying left wing media keeps telling them it does and they present only one side. Note your evidence still doesn't include anyone actually from Q. Just like your quotes proving Trump is a racist are all misquotes. You're fascists who want to destroy your opposition. This isn't the country I grew up in. No one was afraid to support their political party like they are now. And you're ... happy ...

Whether Q exist or not is irrelevant.
People believe it does, no one can prove it but the still believe it enough to buy shirts, sign, jackets, hoodies and believe or not, MASK.

The only references to Q I've ever heard or seen are from your left wing propaganda media, Goebbels. And no, it doesn't matter to you whether they exist or not, you really don't care. They serve their disinformation purpose for you either way

No, they serve, RWNJ's disinformation/propaganda purposes.
Never heard of them?
So, how is it RW's regurgitate their lies?

Democrats are the ones obsessed with Q, and that's serving the purposes of the right. Got it.

You're such a tool. Democrats laugh when they see you coming. They poke each other and say watch this, you'll be shocked what this guy will believe. He'll literally believe anything we tell him ...

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively

I guess the shirts and signs the insurrectionist carried and wore Q apparel is the reason why people are still talking about it, they believe it exist.

People believe Q exists because the lying left wing media keeps telling them it does and they present only one side. Note your evidence still doesn't include anyone actually from Q. Just like your quotes proving Trump is a racist are all misquotes. You're fascists who want to destroy your opposition. This isn't the country I grew up in. No one was afraid to support their political party like they are now. And you're ... happy ...

People believe it does, no one can prove it but the still believe it enough to buy shirts, sign, jackets, hoodies and believe or not, MASK.

The only references to Q I've ever heard or seen are from your left wing propaganda media, Goebbels. And no, it doesn't matter to you whether they exist or not, you really don't care. They serve their disinformation purpose for you either way

Never heard of them?
People vote. Politicians put bills on the floor. People that vote do not force their hands to put the massive pork into their bills that are enacted into laws. Progs are drama queens also. What is so difficult on a stand alone bill that would have had 2000 dollars a person with restrictions would be? This could be voted on quickly. And passed quickly without the Broadway Play drama.

Never heard of them?

Democrats are the ones obsessed with Q, and that's serving the purposes of the right. Got it.

You're such a tool. Democrats laugh when they see you coming. They poke each other and say watch this, you'll be shocked what this guy will believe. He'll literally believe anything we tell him ...

We aren't the morons repeating their lies, RWNJ's are.
They believe anything, just like their fat, orange , dear leader.

Never heard of them?
People vote. Politicians put bills on the floor. People that vote do not force their hands to put the massive pork into their bills that are enacted into laws. Progs are drama queens also. What is so difficult on a stand alone bill that would have had 2000 dollars a person with restrictions would be? This could be voted on quickly. And passed quickly without the Broadway Play drama.

So, now you're whining.
Didn't have that much outrage when Mnuchin took $500 billion from the CARES bill to give to corporations as he sees fit, recipients to be revealed in 6 months, 6 months, and then some................. crickets.
Republicans handing money out to churches and cruise lines, neither pay US taxes.
An additional $30 billion for the pentagon.
The pentagon has already received $740 billion, earlier in the year.
An additional $10 billion for farmers.
They already received $ 48 billion because of Dotard's tariffs.
"What is so difficult on a stand alone bill that would have had 2000 dollars a person with restrictions would be"?
Moscow McTurtle was arguing for 9 months because he wouldn't agree on the $$$ that people received, even Dotard, who wanted $2000 per person.
"Drama queens"? That would be the CONS, they've been whining about this years virus relief bill, not one CON, voted for it, most, citing the deficit.

Never heard of them?

Hope and Change!
Man-made climate crisis!!
Every family will save $2500 a year!!!
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!!!!
There are 52 genders!!!!!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Never heard of them?

Hope and Change!
Man-made climate crisis!!
Every family will save $2500 a year!!!
If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!!!!
There are 52 genders!!!!!

Mexico will pay for the wall.
China is paying for tariffs.
My father gave me a small loan of a $1 million.
"When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

Forum List

Back