What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

It stimulated me so much I had nothing left to give my wife now she thinks I'm cheating on her. :smoke:

ITMT, the GOP couldn't put out a bill that big, bold and so full of bullshit if you gave them nine years, a bullwhip and a head start downhill push.
Bullshit, Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

How does any of that refute a thing I said? It isn't the size of the bill, it is what is in it! And Trump wanted a $2,000 check. This will be just another 1.9 trillion gas bag throw away like Obumma's in 2009. The money will be gone but America will have nothing to show for it. Another Solyndra.

Third or was it 4th stimulus bill in the last 9 months?

America must be in dire straits when it now chronically live on FIAT money to stay afloat, an obviously temporary situation.

:cuckoo:

If Trump were president they'd be 100 percent for it.
and you would be 100% against it....
Trump and the Democrats tried in October. The Republican Senate shot it down. Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.
doesnt take away what i said.....jones is one of those people you described above....

Although I am in favor of helping US citizens who were adversely impacted by the tyrannical unscientific actions our local and state governments put in place to address the plandemic, including picking whose jobs were essential and whose are not (all government jobs are essential hahahaha), I am completely against this giant pork-filled bill, and was against the prior stimulus bills for the same reason I will describe below.

Long list of pork here (link).

Total US Federal gov't tax receipts are about $3.8T per year. This bill spends half of the total receipts for a year, which is about the same as the $1.9T the fed collect in federal income taxes annually.

But of course, it is not funded by tax receipts; it increases the national debt. So basically we are sending money to ourselves that are children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will have to pay back many fold with interest.

The cost of this bill to the average taxpayer is about $11500(*) that will have to be paid back with interest. And in exchange, they will get a big fat check for $1400 (one eighth of what we and our descendants will pay back), unless they make over $150k for a couple, then they will get less or none. For higher earners, this bill will simply increase their taxes in the future.

It's a self-inflicted crisis, Congress is is trying to fix it with a non-unifying partisan bill that will undoubtedly contribute to a future financial crisis.

(*) $1.9T/330M people = $5757/ per person. Since only about half of Americans pay any federal tax at all, the stimulus will cost each taxpayer about $11,500, on average. The large majority of federal tax revenue comes from income and payroll taxes (link).

Regards,
Jim

This is not a Covid relief bill. Only 9% is going for anything having to do with Covid.

It is a Left Wing welfare bill. It funds stupid shit that our country doesn't need but the filthy ass Left Wingers think is so damn important. Like giving money to the poorly run Democrat big city shitholes to male up for fiscal irresponsibility. And then all that stupid shit to foreigners and Illegals.
Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

It was wrong when Trump did it and it was wrong when China Joe did it.

The only money that should have been spent at the Federal level was whatever funds were needed for Operation Warp Speed.

They must also be shoring up bad financial issues in all ways. Even though they are doing it behind the scenes also. Looks good politically for them.

They must also be shoring up bad financial issues in all ways. Even though they are doing it behind the scenes also. Looks good politically for them.
Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

So did the Democrat Reich NAZIs, douchebag.

That was before the election where the Democrats were blocking anything trump wanted. Democrats playing the party before country. Nothing new, is there?

Republicans will probably be convinced to send the $1,400 to Trump so he can "investigate election fraud."
What does it matter to anyone how each person spends their own money? Its your money spend t however you like. If you don’t like how anyone spends their money, blame the Democrats for passing the pork bill.

I'm just laughing My ass off.

If I do get a check, not very likely, I intend to put it in a stash hole I have. It will never be used to benefit this economy.

Forum List

Back