What do the Democrats really want?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Democrats, what is their agenda, what do they want?

Abortions, for brown and black people, and everyone poor, paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

An elimination of all differences between men and women, including men standing when they pee.

Children raised by the state, with parents having a right only to occasionally visit.

Everyone is homosexual, bi, or trans. Everyone.

Infinite legal and illegal immigration to outnumber American citizens and take over completely as a One Party State.

Halt of all factories and mines, and movement of all laid off workers to the welfare roles.

Elimination of all free speech, especially for religious people and conservatives. Social media is already doing this.

Sexualization of children to give child molesters open access.

Etc.

You wrote all that and still don't get it?

(I kid I kid, I know it's all rhetorical).

They want to destroy America.

The power and control to force their world view on an unwilling people. These elitists are convinced they know what's best, they despise the average American who dares disagree.

Democrats, what is their agenda, what do they want?

Abortions, for brown and black people, and everyone poor, paid for by the U.S. taxpayer.

An elimination of all differences between men and women, including men standing when they pee.

Children raised by the state, with parents having a right only to occasionally visit.

Everyone is homosexual, bi, or trans. Everyone.

Infinite legal and illegal immigration to outnumber American citizens and take over completely as a One Party State.

Halt of all factories and mines, and movement of all laid off workers to the welfare roles.

Elimination of all free speech, especially for religious people and conservatives. Social media is already doing this.

Sexualization of children to give child molesters open access.

Etc.

If you already knew, why did you ask?

Republicans to shut up, give Democrats all their money , Democrats know what's best for you , you don't know what's best for you.

Good point. The only way to save America is to let Russia infiltrate it.

Republicans to shut up, give Democrats all their money , Democrats know what's best for you , you don't know what's best for you.

Based upon the way you morons keep voting against your own best interests, there is a good bit of truth to this.

Based upon the way you morons keep voting against your own best interests, there is a good bit of truth to this.

How the fuck asshole do we vote against our own interest?

We vote for jobs, low taxes, low cost of living hence Republicans..

Good point. The only way to save America is to let Russia infiltrate it.

Have you got that evidence for Trump Russia collusion yet?

We are all waiting, but don't search for too long. One day you might look like Nancy Pelosi when looking at the mirror.

My wealth has increased bigly since Trump was elected.
How is that against my best interests?

What, are you saying that you know better what's in your self interest than this random forum poster?

That can't possibly be right. Taking it up the ass from the democrat cabal is definitely in your best self interest.

But you didn't get any of those things. You voted for slogans, not substance.

That's selfish and not in your interest , you need to give your money to poor ass broke faggot liberals who want to wear dresses and go in the little girls bathrooms.

Of course I did, I left high tax illionois to red state south Carolina in 2004.

No it hasn't. Who do you think you're fooling?

So in your world quantive easing was a myth ? And we didn't have low interest rates??

Say what?

Congratulations, you moved states in 2004. That has literally nothing to do with the GOP fucking you over in 2018 and you thanking them for it.

No it hasn't. Who do you think you're fooling?

So in your world quantive easing was a myth ? And we didn't have low interest rates??

Say what?

If I were you, I'd avoid using big words you don't understand.

Congratulations, you moved states in 2004. That has literally nothing to do with the GOP fucking you over in 2018 and you thanking them for it.

And you moving the goal post why?

Once again how the hell do I vote against my best interest?

And how did we get fucked over in 2018? Do you live in some alternative universe?

Forum List

Back