'Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator'? That's “just wrong as a matter of BASIC criminal law".

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After Cohen pleaded guilty liberals and their attack dog media rushed to manipulate American opinion by pushing the 'Fake News' idea that Cohen's claim makes the President an 'Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator'.

"Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz told Fox News Wednesday that claims by Senate Democrats and liberal pundits that President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen’s guilty plea makes the president an “unindicted co-conspirator” are “just wrong as a matter of basic criminal law.”
...but, hey, I am sure the sheep bought it. From the look of the snowflake postings on this board, they did.

“The law is clear that a president may contribute to his own campaign so if the President had paid $280,000 to these two women even if he had done so in order to help his campaign,” Dershowitz explained to Fox’s Bret Baier, “that would be no problem, that’s legal, and if Cohen himself made the contribution that would be unlawful because he has a limit of $5,200 so the complicated issue is what if Trump told him to do it as Cohen says?”

Dershowitz explained that, in that case, it would still not be a crime as Cohen would be acting as the president’s representative."

“The campaign contribution would be lawful as long as the president ultimately paid for it,” he said, “so the prosecutor’s in a little bit of a Catch-22. If he believes Cohen that the president directed him to do it then it’s not a crime at all if he doesn’t believe Cohen then Cohen has committed a crime but not the president.”

Once again, the hopes and dreams of the witch hunters and hate-driven snowflakes are dashed on the rocks..... They should not despair, though - their existence and all their effort have a purpose:

:p

Dershowitz: Saying Cohen's Plea Makes Trump an 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator' Is 'Just Wrong'

I just want to know when the Democrats are going to stop this nonsense and move on with their lives.

I just want to know when the Democrats are going to stop this nonsense and move on with their lives.

That would mean difficulties, such as thinking about how to make America a better place to live for its inhabitants. Cutting of the anti-American elements of the party. We can't have that.

So screaming and moaning is what it's going to be.

After Cohen pleaded guilty liberals and their attack dog media rushed to manipulate American opinion by pushing the 'Fake News' idea that Cohen's claim makes the President an 'Un-Indicted Co-Conspirator'.

"Harvard law professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz told Fox News Wednesday that claims by Senate Democrats and liberal pundits that President Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen’s guilty plea makes the president an “unindicted co-conspirator” are “just wrong as a matter of basic criminal law.”
...but, hey, I am sure the sheep bought it. From the look of the snowflake postings on this board, they did.

“The law is clear that a president may contribute to his own campaign so if the President had paid $280,000 to these two women even if he had done so in order to help his campaign,” Dershowitz explained to Fox’s Bret Baier, “that would be no problem, that’s legal, and if Cohen himself made the contribution that would be unlawful because he has a limit of $5,200 so the complicated issue is what if Trump told him to do it as Cohen says?”

Dershowitz explained that, in that case, it would still not be a crime as Cohen would be acting as the president’s representative."

“The campaign contribution would be lawful as long as the president ultimately paid for it,” he said, “so the prosecutor’s in a little bit of a Catch-22. If he believes Cohen that the president directed him to do it then it’s not a crime at all if he doesn’t believe Cohen then Cohen has committed a crime but not the president.”

Once again, the hopes and dreams of the witch hunters and hate-driven snowflakes are dashed on the rocks..... They should not despair, though - their existence and all their effort have a purpose:

Dershowitz: Saying Cohen's Plea Makes Trump an 'Unindicted Co-Conspirator' Is 'Just Wrong'

Did the president contribute to his own campaign?
Did Trump pay off the hookers?

He claims that now. Originally, he knew nothing about it and claimed he never paid anything. Then he claimed Cohen paid and he paid him back

If he is telling the truth, I’m sure Trump can show a check or money transfer paying back Cohen and the National Enquirer

I'm still waiting for Muellers report showing collusion or showing no collusion.

I know you all realize that if there is no collusion, which we al know is the case, the lefty loons on this board will be screaming how Trump paid Mueller off.

I can just count the threads now. LOL

The payments were done on the behalf of “the candidate”; Donald Trump. If there was a conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud or illegal campaign contributions—what Cohen plead guilty to—Trump is a coconspirator by virtue of directing the payments. Not that hard a hurdle to clear.

What is funny is how you guys used to insist that Cohen was just making payments on his own.

Then when it was divulged that he was reimbursed by Trump….you guys had to abandon that position.

Now that Cohen has plead guilty to two counts of illegal campaign contributions…. are you going to say that there is nothing there (Cohen didn’t run for office LOL) again only to have to abandon that position in a few weeks (or sooner) too?

I'm still waiting for Muellers report showing collusion or showing no collusion.

I know you all realize that if there is no collusion, which we al know is the case, the lefty loons on this board will be screaming how Trump paid Mueller off.

Its now looking more like a conspiracy.

He claims that now. Originally, he knew nothing about it and claimed he never paid anything. Then he claimed Cohen paid and he paid him back

If he is telling the truth, I’m sure Trump can show a check or money transfer paying back Cohen and the National Enquirer
If Mueller doesn’t have the source and destination of the payoff already perhaps we need an 8 year old to take the few hours to get it.

It goes beyond collusion

Obstruction of Justice, Money Laundering, election fraud, malfeasance, tax evasion

I’m sure Mueller will provide the details

If Mueller doesn’t have the source and destination of the payoff already perhaps we need an 8 year old to take the few hours to get it.
You think so?
Mueller seems to know his stuff

-So let me get this straight. Dershowitz and you are claiming that Cohen said he was guilty of crimes that aren't really crimes? A lawyer represented by other lawyers thought it was a good idea to pleading guilty to non crimes? The judge allowed a guilty plea to a non crime? The federal prosecutor pushed a guilty plea on a non crime?
-Do you guys ever really think through these claims by people on FOX news?

I'm left and I would accept that ruling. Now I have one for you. Would you accept Mueller saying he did collude?

You think so?
Mueller seems to know his stuff
Mueller took this long...I forgot you worked for the government so you’re accustomed to workers dragging their asses.

He was the sole contributor for a number of months.

Is Donald Trump self-funding his campaign? Sort of

Do you say say the first stupid thing that pops into your head or do you have to think hard?

The payments were done on the behalf of “the candidate”; Donald Trump. If there was a conspiracy to commit campaign finance fraud or illegal campaign contributions—what Cohen plead guilty to—Trump is a coconspirator by virtue of directing the payments. Not that hard a hurdle to clear.

What is funny is how you guys used to insist that Cohen was just making payments on his own.

Then when it was divulged that he was reimbursed by Trump….you guys had to abandon that position.

Now that Cohen has plead guilty to two counts of illegal campaign contributions…. are you going to say that there is nothing there (Cohen didn’t run for office LOL) again only to have to abandon that position in a few weeks (or sooner) too?

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Barry have the same thing happen to him??

Tell me. What happened to Barry?? Was he a co conspirator??

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Barry have the same thing happen to him??

Tell me. What happened to Barry?? Was he a co conspirator??

No.

You’re wrong.

You’ve been corrected.

Forum List

Back