What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

I’ve been far more polite than your trolling is worth, shitheel.

The law defines what a person is. The law could define that a roll of paper towels is a person, and it would be a person. All it takes is enough votes in a legislature and boom, paper towel personhood is a thing.

We are arguing about what the law should be. I say personhood should not exclude any living human being and will vote accordingly.

You? In the depths of your stupidity, you don’t even understand what “person” means.
You polite? HA

All you do is resort to your juvenile name calling and personal attacks because you are lacking the intellectual capacity to put forth any cogent argument.

You polite? HA

All you do is resort to your juvenile name calling and personal attacks because you are lacking the intellectual capacity to put forth any cogent argument.
Your lack of rebuttal, again, confirms you are nothing more than a troll.

We’re done with any pretense of you posting in good faith. So just eat shit and die, stop wasting everyone’s time.

Your lack of rebuttal, again, confirms you are nothing more than a troll.

We’re done with any pretense of you posting in good faith. So just eat shit and die, stop wasting everyone’s time.
Rebuttal to what You calling me childish names?

You keep proving your own immaturity with your posts. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad

Rebuttal to what? Your childish name calling deserves no response.
Your spam that all cells are the same regardless of differentiation or disease stands corrected. The facts of biology say you are dead wrong, and while this means you can have no rebuttal, you have neither tried nor retracted. This is intellectual cowardice, and I suspect you will learn nothing and continue to spam the same nonsense, which is the act of a troll, full stop.

Your spam about person likewise stands corrected - you have no rebuttal to the fact that anything could theoretically be a legal person, that person is mutable and subject to change at the whims of the law. “A human in the zygote stage of life is not currently a person” is simultaneously currently true and also utterly useless in a debate over whether or not they should be. A state legislature could absolutely at their next session pass a bill and then these human beings would be people, at least in one civilized state. Again, you have no comment and no rebuttal because this destroys the arguments you have been attempting to make.

Now you’re just naughty word tone policing and hoping to hide behind that. Pathetic.

Your spam that all cells are the same regardless of differentiation or disease stands corrected. The facts of biology say you are dead wrong, and while this means you can have no rebuttal, you have neither tried nor retracted. This is intellectual cowardice, and I suspect you will learn nothing and continue to spam the same nonsense, which is the act of a troll, full stop.

Your spam about person likewise stands corrected - you have no rebuttal to the fact that anything could theoretically be a legal person, that person is mutable and subject to change at the whims of the law. “A human in the zygote stage of life is not currently a person” is simultaneously currently true and also utterly useless in a debate over whether or not they should be. A state legislature could absolutely at their next session pass a bill and then these human beings would be people, at least in one civilized state. Again, you have no comment and no rebuttal because this destroys the arguments you have been attempting to make.

Now you’re just naughty word tone policing and hoping to hide behind that. Pathetic.
I was trying to make a point that flew right over your blunt little head.

A single cell is not a person PERIOD.

Is that simple enough for you to comprehend?

You’re a moron with no rebuttal to the reality that the law could say otherwise if the vote went through.

A literal lamppost could be a person if a legislature said it was.
The law does not say otherwise and it will never say that a single cell has all the rights of personhood.

Saying a single cell or a fetus is not a person is not bigotry.

Yep, sure is. How’d your mom feel knowing that a hugely disproportionate number of abortions are performed on black women.

Eugenics at its finest.

Yep, sure is. How’d your mom feel knowing that a hugely disproportionate number of abortions are performed on black women.

Eugenics at its finest.
How would I know how she felt before I was even born Einstein? And you don't seem to understand that no one is forced to have an abortion so all those Black women CHOSE to have an abortion.

Who gives a shit, you hatemongering bigoted filth?

You’re the same as those who would have had her - and yourself - in chains forever. Don’t like it, stop being an evil asshole.
You certainly seem to care what color a person's skin is because you are a racist TWAT.

Obviously a MORON like you can't even grasp the fact that no one alive today had anything to do with the institution of slavery or the ratifying of the 13th Amendment.

And you are also to thick to realize that since my mother was Black that if she was a slave I would have been a slave too.

If being stupid was a crime you'd be on death row.

Who gives a shit, you hatemongering bigoted filth?

You’re the same as those who would have had her - and yourself - in chains forever. Don’t like it, stop being an evil asshole.

He’s a lost cause. He doesn’t see that the argument HE MAKES is the exact argument that slave owners made to enslave his own people for centuries.

Some people never learn.

Forum List

Back