Zone1 Delineation of Rights

Sorry that you are too stupid to understand that you could walk right up to a MS-13 member, smile at him, and he proceed to cut you to pieces. Man you are one dumb mother fucker.
you do know not all ms 13 members are here illegally???

so how do you tell which ones are or are not here legally??

heres a hint,,
its called due process,,

of for fucks sake,,

just explain how you can tell by tattoos someone isnt an american??
1713309034976.png

1713309071879.png

See any differenc?

Bwaaaahhaaaaaaa....MS-13 members are here legally? I just fell out of my chair, laughing my ass off, on that one. Are you a stand up comedian?
your failing is you didnt know MS 13 was started here in america by both legal immigrants and illegal aliens,,
so it would only make sense a lot of them are here legally and why you need due process to separate them,,

Can we and should we protect the eggs? The sperm? Seriously.
Damn, what a moron you are? You dont' even see the effect your view has.
Another assshole who suffers from self-importance. "seriously" -- just what asssholes often say.
You are an outdated valley girl . GROW UP Say something with data and reasoning, you moron

You couldn’t be more wrong. The right to vote, as I correctly noted, is that of a citizen. The Constitution says exactly that.

Denying what it says doesn’t further any argument you imagine you’re making.
I would be interested in which Article and Section of the document you think establishes that. I don't necessarily disagree with you, but I'm curious as to where you see that coming from.

American clichés (so so yawnful).

If I may, I'll educate you.

Educational point 1 - The term subject was used until 1949, and upto 1983 for those in the common wealth countries. It's now just citizens. The only time Subjects is used, it's reserved for MP's.

Educational point 2 - The crown is constitutional, not absolute. That mens it just rubber stamps off what parliament wants. Do some reading on the English civil war to understand the changes. So the crown doesn't give anyone privileges.

Educational point 3 - Americans stand in a morning and pledge allegiance to a flag like good little children.

So now you've been updated, but if only you had a passport to see what's beyond your borders. Most Americans are like North Koreans, no passports, no world travel, and you believe what your government tells you what the outside world is like.
I am sorry, but the number you attempted to reach has been disconnected. I have been to about 30 countries around the world. My wife has been over most of the Caribbean, the UK, and France. My son has been to numerous countries around the world including Canada, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan and Kazakhstan. My youngest daughter has been to many countries including Ireland, Bahrain, and Iraq. My oldest daughter has been to the UK and France. Their spouses deployed all over the Middle East, and Europe. That's just my family. No world travel, eh?

I consider illegals as non-protected as far as US Constitutional rights go.

IMHO they gave up any protections when they broke the law by entering the country uninvited.

They should not be counted in the census either.
But that plays into the hands of the people you oppose.
Our whole contstitutional heritage is built on NATURAL LAW, humans , all humans,are endowed by their Creator with unalienable rights. adsot the talys aht

Forum List

Back