What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Part of Henrietta is still alive today. If you actually hold the ideal that a single celled fertilized human ovum is endowed with all the rights of personhood then why don't you think Henrietta's still living cells are not worthy of the same?

Maybe you ought to read up on her and then ponder why she has been called the immortal woman.
I don’t need to repeat myself just because you’re too stupid or too illiterate. Why don’t you read what you quoted about why it’s dumb to compare the dead to the living? And why don’t you stop pretending we lay eggs, fucktard?

I don’t need to repeat myself just because you’re too stupid or too illiterate. Why don’t you read what you quoted about why it’s dumb to compare the dead to the living? And why don’t you stop pretending we lay eggs, fucktard?
She isn't dead since her human cells are still alive in laboratories all over the world therefore according to your "logic" Henrietta is still a living person.

She isn't dead since her human cells are still alive in laboratories all over the world therefore according to your "logic" Henrietta is still a living person.

You are too much guy. I guess we are back to the clump of cells 💩

The minute you confirm Henrietta’s consent, we will continue. 🤦‍♂️

You are too much guy. I guess we are back to the clump of cells 💩

The minute you confirm Henrietta’s consent, we will continue. 🤦‍♂️
Read the link and you'll see that she DID NOT CONSENT. So now what are you going to do about all those human cells that you say have the rights of personhood?

She isn't dead since her human cells are still alive in laboratories
She’s dead, moron. The organism that was her is gone and isn’t coming back.

You don’t understand dick if you think i was arguing that the dead live. Your random skin cells or whatever else aren’t each their own organisms. I didn’t argue otherwise.

Read the link and you'll see that she DID NOT CONSENT. So now what are you going to do about all those human cells that you say have the rights of personhood?

You have had the answer dude. Shake it off, this has nothing at all to do with abortion. Smh

She’s dead, moron. The organism that was her is gone and isn’t coming back.

You don’t understand dick if you think i was arguing that the dead live. Your random skin cells or whatever else aren’t each their own organisms. I didn’t argue otherwise.
So what is the difference between one Henrietta cell and a one celled zygote?

Biologically there is absolutely no difference.

You have had the answer dude. Shake it off, this has nothing at all to do with abortion. Smh
It has to do with a one cell of a human being having all the rights of personhood which is what you are saying is the case.

There is no difference between a one cell zygote and a single cell of Henrietta Lacks both are similarly situated after all

One is a cancer cell that was part of the body of a dead organism.

The other is the entire body of a new living organism and member of our species - a human being. Glad to clear that up.

Objectively false. That cancer cell is not going to somehow grow into a new body for Mrs. Lacks. For one thing it has fucked up DNA, so even cloning, which has never been successful with humans anyway, is already out. And even if you were able to make a Lacks clone through scifi means that clone would not be the same organism.

here is no difference between a one cell zygote and a single cell of Henrietta Lacks both are similarly situated after all

Let me know when a piece from the body of an adult human can be made to develop into a complete separate human being of its own.

Humans are not Planaria worms.

And otherwise, your statement shows an extreme ignorance of the basic biology that is relevant.

A differentiated cell from a cancerous tumor is very different from an undifferentiated stem cell.

It has to do with a one cell of a human being having all the rights of personhood which is what you are saying is the case.

There is no difference between a one cell zygote and a single cell of Henrietta Lacks both are similarly situated after all

Yeah, no, not even close kid.

Let me know when a piece from the body of an adult human can be made to develop into a complete separate human being of its own.
Dolly was a female Finnish Dorset sheep and the first mammal cloned from an adult somatic cell. She was cloned by associates of the Roslin Institute in Scotland, using the process of nuclear transfer from a cell taken from a mammary gland.Wikipedia

Dolly was a female Finnish Dorset sheep and the first mammal cloned from an adult somatic cell. She was cloned by associates of the Roslin Institute in Scotland, using the process of nuclear transfer from a cell taken from a mammary gland.Wikipedia

Irrelevant to my point.

It was not a mature, differentiated cell that grew into Dolly. The DNA from a mature cell was transplanted into an ovum, creating the equivalent, in place of the incomplete DNA already present in that ovum.

And you think this methodology has been employed on humans? Really? Citation needed. What is the name of our first cloned fellow man?

One is a cancer cell that was part of the body of a dead organism.

The other is the entire body of a new living organism and member of our species - a human being. Glad to clear that up.

Objectively false. That cancer cell is not going to somehow grow into a new body for Mrs. Lacks. For one thing it has fucked up DNA, so even cloning, which has never been successful with humans anyway, is already out. And even if you were able to make a Lacks clone through scifi means that clone would not be the same organism.
Oh so it's only "new" single celled humans that count huh?
And I don't need to make a clone because it is your contention that a single human cell that is the result of a fertilized ovum has all the rights of personhood.

And you think this methodology has been employed on humans? Really? Citation needed. What is the name of our first cloned fellow man?
I'm sure it has somewhere. Just because no one submitted a scientific paper in no way means that it hasn't been done.

Forum List

Back