Zone1 Delineation of Rights

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
So the question of rights as every US citizen enjoys is coming front and center.
Where is the line on tricky circumstances?

What rights do non-citizens have?
Recently a judge determined that aliens may carry firearms. (Armed insurrection or invasion?) Why is the Federal Government giving illegal immigrants money, food, and lodging? How about legal immigrants who lawfully go through the process? Why are they shipping illegal immigrants around from state to state?

What rights does a fetus have vs an embryo vs a child vs an adult?

Is there a gradual attainment of rights?

What about those with dual citizenship? What rights do they have vs not have?
What about banking laws? Paying taxes? Owning real estate? Voting in elections?

What say you?
Where's the line?

So the question of rights as every US citizen enjoys is coming front and center.

Recently a judge determined that aliens may carry firearms. (Armed insurrection or invasion?) Why is the Federal Government giving illegal immigrants money, food, and lodging? How about legal immigrants who lawfully go through the process? Why are they shipping illegal immigrants around from state to state?

What say you?
Where's the line?
If you are here illegally then you are not covered by the Constitution thus have no rights except a swift exit back to your home country. But what gets me are the people who have come here many times, thus it is time to execute them, because then they cant come back again.

What say you?
Where's the line?

The ruling the judge on illegals and guns is crazy. if you are here illegally you should only have the most basic of rights. I do wonder if the judge did it so those on the left could be like "Oh, so there are limits to the 2nd". The irony of this case is that the guy was in Illinois so he was violating Illinois law since there is no way he had a FOID card.

And yes, there is gradual attainment of rights, voting, drinking, legally signing a contract and more happen at 18 or 21.

A dual citizen should have no limits.

Most countries allow legal resident aliens to own land, in fact many of them use such as a way to get residency in their countries. Invest a set amount in real estate and get a visa.

I personally have no issues with local elections allowing legal non-citizens to vote since they are directly impacted by the outcome and they are paying their taxes to that area.

I consider illegals as non-protected as far as US Constitutional rights go.

IMHO they gave up any protections when they broke the law by entering the country uninvited.

They should not be counted in the census either.
The Elites' Feet Walking All Over Us

Get rid of the Constitution. It allows Big Government (and Big Business) to extend rights to anyone they want.

What say you?
Where's the line?
If for example you are open to 'all men are created equal" being false, you have no conscience.,
Find what is bedrock and die holding it.

If you are here illegally then you are not covered by the Constitution thus have no rights except a swift exit back to your home country. But what gets me are the people who have come here many times, thus it is time to execute them, because then they cant come back again.

The US has jurisdiction over anyone on US soil except for diplomats.

Enlightenment ideas about rights are downright silly. If we really have inalienable rights like life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness then there can be no death penalty, no jail, and no laws (since any law is an alienation of one's right to pursuit of happiness). If the Enlightenment was implemented then no one would want to live in the hellscape it would create.

1 - What rights do non-citizens have?

2 - What rights does a fetus have vs an embryo vs a child vs an adult?

3 - Is there a gradual attainment of rights?
1 - natural and inalienable rights

2 - why does your fetus come before an embryo?

3 - natural and inalienable rights are not attained

CJB

a trophy has been awarded to Captain John Baron

Even people covered by The Constitution are not immune to the laws of whatever state they reside.

Yes, you can carry a weapon, but ... you can't BUY a weapon without having gone through a Federal background check (something no one here illegally could pass). If you obtained a firearm without the background check, you are in violation of the law and can be prosecuted.

Every state has residency requirements for obtaining State and Federal benefits ... someone here illegally cannot meet those requirements so if they are receiving benefits, they are in violation of State and Federal laws and can be prosecuted, along with any State officials that authorized those benefits in contravention of the law.

Even people covered by The Constitution are not immune to the laws of whatever state they reside.

Yes, you can carry a weapon, but ... you can't BUY a weapon without having gone through a Federal background check (something no one here illegally could pass). If you obtained a firearm without the background check, you are in violation of the law and can be prosecuted.

Every state has residency requirements for obtaining State and Federal benefits ... someone here illegally cannot meet those requirements so if they are receiving benefits, they are in violation of State and Federal laws and can be prosecuted, along with any State officials that authorized those benefits in contravention of the law.
If you obtained a firearm without the background check, you are in violation of the law and can be prosecuted.
Unless you are Joe Biden's son, then you get special privileges and the SS will cover for you.

Every state has residency requirements for obtaining State and Federal benefits

This is a flaw re Federal benefits; those should go with a citizen where ever they are, regardless; it prevents people from migrating out of high unemployment areas to other states for one, locking them into remaining where they are and at the mercy of local hacks. A lot of poor people would be glad to immigrate to some small town to get their kids out of gang ridden ghettoes just to get them in a better school. The differences in outcomes for blacks after Katrina provide an example, when comparing blacks who were shipped to small towns in Utah or where ever to those who got dumped by the bus loads into Houston's 1st Ward. Even if they don't get good jobs they at least got better options for their kids to assimilate into better environments. Not all will change their spots, but enough will to make it worthwhile.

Creating massive slums in big cities is stupid, and Federal bennies should be allowed where ever they go in the country without some silly 6 month residency scam.

1 - natural and inalienable rights

2 - why does your fetus come before an embryo?

3 - natural and inalienable rights are not attained

CJB

a trophy has been awarded to Captain John Baron
THe command of language in these dicta is almost vanishing.
But I say 3 things so as to clarify what you muddy

RIghts come from DUTIES. I have a duty of conscience to God therefore naturally I have Freedom of Religion

Fetus and embryo are biological terms and you want them to be stages toward 'human' But you are human from conception as the first feminist doctors said about the horror of abortion

A right to be a right rules out 'attained' sorta like Heaven ,you can't earn it but you can lose it

Pretty sure illegals have COTUS protections. I forget, under Clinton or the Obama, case over schooling and healthcare went the distance. Probably California.

THe command of language in these dicta is almost vanishing.
But I say 3 things so as to clarify what you muddy

RIghts come from DUTIES. I have a duty of conscience to God therefore naturally I have Freedom of Religion

Fetus and embryo are biological terms and you want them to be stages toward 'human' But you are human from conception as the first feminist doctors said about the horror of abortion

A right to be a right rules out 'attained' sorta like Heaven ,you can't earn it but you can lose it
1: "RIghts come from DUTIES." -

This is complete nonsense. Even as an opinion, it is far out there.

2: "Fetus and embryo are biological terms" -

Human beings are biological entities. They are not spirits or other-worldly beings.

3: Your third item is so far out there I am lost on how to reply.

I consider illegals as non-protected as far as US Constitutional rights go.

IMHO they gave up any protections when they broke the law by entering the country uninvited.

They should not be counted in the census either.

There is no such thing as 'US Constitutional rights." 9th amendment "The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

If Donald Trump broke the law, would he give up any protections protected under the US Constitution? If a person isn't arrested, tried, and convicted of breaking laws, have they broken any laws?

If you are here illegally then you are not covered by the Constitution thus have no rights except a swift exit back to your home country. But what gets me are the people who
If a person overstays their VISA, and they end up in an Administrative process, are they here illegally? I believe you are not qualified to comment on immigration issues. Ignorance disqualifies you from being able to credibly do so.

The ruling the judge on illegals and guns is crazy. if you are here illegally you should only have the most basic of rights. I do wonder if the judge did it so those on the left could be like "Oh, so there are limits to the 2nd". The irony of this case is that the guy was in Illinois so he was violating Illinois law since there is no way he had a FOID card.

And yes, there is gradual attainment of rights, voting, drinking, legally signing a contract and more happen at 18 or 21.

A dual citizen should have no limits.

Most countries allow legal resident aliens to own land, in fact many of them use such as a way to get residency in their countries. Invest a set amount in real estate and get a visa.

I personally have no issues with local elections allowing legal non-citizens to vote since they are directly impacted by the outcome and they are paying their taxes to that area.
You do "wonder if the judge," which leads me to believe you are not up to speed on legal and judicial arguments.

Forum List

Back