What are your thoughts on the condition of society in the USA?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I say it's in bad shape

morals are gone
civility, ditto
corruption reigns in DC
and the only one we can hope in to fix things
is being persecuted to death

Terminal .
This year will see the biggest ever slide and anybody holding US dollars should be shivering fearfully .

I say it's in bad shape

morals are gone
civility, ditto
corruption reigns in DC

I agree civility isn't what it should be.

And America needs to stop trying to be the world's policeman and start focusing on our internal problems.

But every period in history has it's issues. Being well into my 60's now, I remember when society seemed to falling apart in the 1960s, the 1970's, the 1990's and the Aughts.

We got past that, we'll get past this.

But every period in history has it's issues. Being well into my 60's now, I remember when society seemed to falling apart in the 1960s, the 1970's, the 1990's and the Aughts.

We got past that, we'll get past this.

I don't think we've got past anything.

I think it's just been a gradual progression over that short 60 year span you referenced.

The erosion of virtue has been a gradual phenomenon, and continues on.

Unfortunately, what we're experiencing now are the consequences of ignoring that gradual erosion.

I think it's just been a gradual progression over that short 60 year span you referenced.

Unfortunately, what we're experiencing now are the consequences of ignoring that gradual erosion.
I'm sure you miss the good old days when blacks rode on the back of the bus, gays were in the closet and women were barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

I say it's in bad shape

morals are gone
civility, ditto
corruption reigns in DC
AWWWWWWWW

Pity the poor White Man.
His world ain't so White anymore

So he gives his undying support to as man who
Has no morals
Is incapable of civility except to dictators
Is corrupt on a level that far exceeds anything any crime boss ever imagined

Pity the poor White man.

and ignoring Jesus Christ

People don't even bother doing the least thing he said

imo

Cloward / Piven hastened ( The Browning of America ) and a tidal wave of Terrorist and State Sponsored Attacks inside the US

he thinks anyone who's not JUST LIKE HIM is racist, misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, a jesus freak and an all around terrible person.

Meanwhile he will never care about society going to shit because he's an atheist fuck and cares nothing about anything happening after he's dead.

Forum List

Back