Will Trump piss off the base if he chooses a woman for VP?

Is he really any different than Democrats if he does?
Everybody sane knows DeSantis or Ramaswamy would make a much better VP than would Stephanik, Haley or Noem….right?
I see establishment pu$$ies working Trump into believing he’ll need to run with who the Left would most approve of…Someone dark with a vagina.
I don’t think most Republicans are concerned with the genitalia of the President or the VP.

See what you Fellings People do…you frame everything in such emotion….Ask the same question with some balls and without the nutless emotion.
Try this….”Do you agree with your fellow MAGA in that America would be a much better nation if women didn’t vote?”
Grab your nuts and go further and ask…”Would America be a much better nation if only white Christian male heterosexual Veteran land owners were permitted to vote in ANY and all elections?
All sane people with nuts and a desire to do what’s best for America will answer the same way….GUARANFUCKINTEED!
Closet case ^^^^^^

Yes. Need any advice? I'd be happy to help.
Thanks... I guess he is doing pretty good he played varsity football as a safety and now he made the wrestling team... he is small but fast and strong... all muscle...

Everybody sane knows DeSantis or Ramaswamy would make a much better VP than would Stephanik, Haley or Noem….right?
I see establishment pu$$ies working Trump into believing he’ll need to run with who the Left would most approve of…Someone dark with a vagina.
depends on the woman.

NO. In fact, there are a few candidates his base would like, Stefanik at the top of the list.

He has promised the VP spot to Scott to sell out Haley.

Forum List

Back