In your opinion, what was the largest mistake made in history?

The Crusades were wars of conquest under the guise of and justified by religion.

In fact, many minor Frankish royals eagerly jumped at The Crusades as a way of expanding their territories and wealth.

The Crusades didn't fundamentally expand either Islam or xtianity... but, they did change the map of The Middle East by creating new Frankish kingdoms.
Yes, religious conquests.

The Rwandan Genocide.

The Irish conflicts between catholics and protestants.

Crooks and Liars presented Media Matters presenting all manner of well supported claims establishing both RFK, Jr. and Corbett as wackjobs. Like it or not, they showed their work. Cry me a river.
I only posted facts. From credible sources, documented from our own establishment.

This Media Matters stub is filled with invective and ad hom, and is targeted toward yoar prejudices. None of it really falsifies what I have posted, sorry.

This whole disagreement of ours? Is you not liking a PoV, and then, using a poising the well fallacy, rather than arguing specific points.

Sorry you do not like them.

The only crying and triggering here? :lol:

giphy.gif

I only posted facts. From credible sources, documented from our own establishment.

This Media Matters stub is filled with invective and ad hom, and is targeted toward yoar prejudices. None of it really falsifies what I have posted, sorry.

This whole disagreement of ours? Is you not liking a PoV, and then, using a poising the well fallacy, rather than arguing specific points.

Sorry you do not like them.

The only crying and triggering here? :lol:

giphy.gif
You're not crying.

You're whining and making excuses.

In your opinion, what was the largest mistake made in history?

I'd say religion. Imagine how much more advanced humanity would be without religion! Tens of thousands of years of progress flushed down the crapper because of religious idiots. Billions dead!

Imagine no death
Imagine no cancer
Imagine a society that feeds and helps one another
Imagine cities on mars
Imagine a world ran by solar and fusion energy
Imagine 90% of all war never happening.

The wars between religions are the cause of most war. Fact. For what? For something that doesn't give a single damn about anyone even if they were real. what a sick joke.
Americans not vetting Obama' citizenship.

Okay, there's probably something bigger, but it's late.

She’s a liberal. They blame everything on religion, Trump, or whites.
Hilariously funny olde white grandma

Actually reading the posts here President Biden has caused everything bad in the entire world.

Right.

Well, to start with: the senseless loss of 800,000 lives during the Civil War.

And today the thousands of victims every year of sucker punching, robberies, and murder (on the street, in neighborhoods, and even on public transportation).
Those lives --- if you only knew your history --- were not even up to those of the victims

"Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword as was said three thousand years ago so still it must be said 'the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.'"

YEs, and 800 000 ??????????

The total slave population in the South eventually reached four million. so as you like to day "do the math'
1 in 5

Those lives --- if you only knew your history --- were not even up to those of the victims

"Yet, if God wills that it continue until all the wealth piled by the bondsman's two hundred and fifty years of unrequited toil shall be sunk and until every drop of blood drawn with the lash shall be paid by another drawn with the sword as was said three thousand years ago so still it must be said 'the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.'"

YEs, and 800 000 ??????????

The total slave population in the South eventually reached four million. so as you like to day "do the math'
1 in 5
The south received what it asked for.

Forum List

Back