What are your favorite songs from the group Jigsaw?

nobody got the joke.

guess i'll keep my day job. :hmpf:
Oh, Jigsaw, Pick Up The Pieces, that IS good! It went right over my somewhat pointed head.................
Let me barf now
You go barf, NO ONE will mind, or be able to tell the difference in your smell afterwards. I'll have my lunch. Thank you.
How is your stock portfolio coming along
Portfolio? I don't NEED no STINKIN' stock portfolio. I'll be comfortable for the rest of my life because I live well within my means.

nobody got the joke.

Oh, Jigsaw, Pick Up The Pieces, that IS good! It went right over my somewhat pointed head.................
Let me barf now
You go barf, NO ONE will mind, or be able to tell the difference in your smell afterwards. I'll have my lunch. Thank you.
Portfolio? I don't NEED no STINKIN' stock portfolio, I'll be comfortable for the rest of my life because I live well within my means.
LOL, enjoy your means

nobody got the joke.

Let me barf now
Portfolio? I don't NEED no STINKIN' stock portfolio, I'll be comfortable for the rest of my life because I live well within my means.
LOL, enjoy your means
I DO, every day, asshole.

nobody got the joke.

Let me barf now
LOL, enjoy your means
I DO, every day, asshole.
I tend my Apple orchards every day as well.

Little boy

Forum List

Back