Biden Tells Al Roker His Favorite Memories in the White House Are His Grandkids Sneaking Into Bed with Him…Nearly All of Them are Adults (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The supposed leader of the free world and all he can come up with is, 'our grand kids jumping in bed with us?

“Our kids jumping in bed with us – our grandkids, when they’re down here. They’re sneaking up and jumping in bed with us. That’s my favorite memory,” Biden said.“

Hunter's phone directory:

Father Joe = "Pedo Peter"

The supposed leader of the free world and all he can come up with is, 'our grand kids jumping in bed with us?

“Our kids jumping in bed with us – our grandkids, when they’re down here. They’re sneaking up and jumping in bed with us. That’s my favorite memory,” Biden said.“

Hunter's phone directory:

Father Joe = "Pedo Peter"

Congenital liar

Kinda makes you wonder what kids he had jumping into his bed.
His memories are a bowl of mashed potatoes. It probably happened 30 years ago when he was married to his other wife.

Last edited:
That is not his granddaughter's name.
What is it then? Pardon my misspelling. I'll pardon your obvious ignorance that the US military unit---cavalry is not the hill that Jesus was crucified on, Calvary, when you quit nitpicking. LUNDEN ROBERTS BIDEN.

Hunter Biden, baby mama Lunden Roberts settle child support dispute​

What is it then? Pardon my misspelling. I'll pardon your obvious ignorance that the US military unit---cavalry is not the hill that Jesus was crucified on, Calvary, when you quit nitpicking. LUNDEN ROBERTS BIDEN.

Hunter Biden, baby mama Lunden Roberts settle child support dispute​

His granddaughter's name is Navy! Lunden is her stripper momma's name!

After a career and the military, you don't know the difference between CAVALRY and Calvary. Run along, troll.
I have no idea what you are talking about. I may have had dyslexic typing once, but my daughter was a cavalry officer with the 3rd Cavalry Regiment at then called Fort Hood. I have been to Calvary. Have you?

Now, stop deflecting because you fucked up!

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Let me refresh your memory, liar. This isn't the first time we've discussed it and, true to form, you tried to lie your way out of it then too. Glad I was able to educate you.

I need help.

...My daughter has been in the Army for 6 years and she has worn a skirt at her commissioning and never since. My daughter ran convoys for a Calvary regiment and was deployed to Kuwait and Iraq. She is now a staff operations officer with the 101st Airborne. You need to get with the programs...

Last edited:
Let me refresh your memory, liar. This isn't the first time we've discussed it and, true to form, you tried to lie your way out of it then too. Glad I was able to educate you.

I need help.

...My daughter has been in the Army for 6 years and she has worn a skirt at her commissioning and never since. My daughter ran convoys for a Calvary regiment and was deployed to Kuwait and Iraq. She is now a staff operations officer with the 101st Airborne. You need to get with the programs...
Now where did I deny making a mistake? How many letters difference in that typo/word choice error? I know the difference. You apparently know also.

You did not know Biden's granddaughters name.

Now where did I deny making a mistake? How many letters difference in that typo/word choice error? I know the difference. You apparently know also.

You did not know Biden's granddaughters name.
and your grasping at straws is irrelevant nitpicking as well. I identified who it was, regardless if I misidentified her by name. Now run along, you lying troll. Calvary is not a dyslexic typo of cavalry.

and your grasping at straws is irrelevant nitpicking as well. I identified who it was, regardless if I misidentified her by name. Now run along, you lying troll. Calvary is not a dyslexic typo of cavalry.
You don't know how spellcheck works, do you? If you did you would have corrected the grammar in your post.

It would be more correct to say "regardless of", instead of "regardless if". I do give you props for not saying irregardless.

You don't know how spellcheck works, do you? If you did you would have corrected the grammar in your post.

It would be more correct to say "regardless of", instead of "regardless if". I do give you props for not saying irregardless.
I admit to striking the wrong key--they are side by side. You have your own problems--is irregardless actually a word to replace regardless. Once again, run along troll. You're not nearly what you think you are.

1712029937508.png

Forum List

Back