Musical Families

Toy and Tommy Caldwell of The Marshall Tucker Band. One of the best runs of all time out there. Very creative.

George (Lightnin' Licks) and Louis (Thunder Thumbs) Johnson BKA The Brothers Johnson
Louis, along with drummers Jeff Porcaro and John "JR" Robinson, went on to become one of the most in demand studio musicians of the early 80s working with Michael Jackson, Michal McDonald, and others.

Last edited:
And what thread on musical families would be complete without even mentioning Maurice, Robin, and Barry Gibb BKA The Bee Gees?

Once again, Barry is the only surviving sibling left. Baby brother Andy, who was never a member, died of a drug OD in 1988, the twins passed away from different causes more recently.

I'm not much of a metal fan but I have to give props to the VanHalen family. Eddie (RIP), Alex, and Wolfgang. After Michael Anthony left on not-so-speaking terms (from what I understand), Eddie brought in his son Wolfgang to take over on bass.

Theme from Harry's Game - Clannad

Siblings Ciarán, Pól and Moya Ui Bhraonain (in English, Brennan) and their twin uncles Noel and Pádraig O Dugain (Duggan). Relative Enya (sister, niece) has also been a part of the group.

Boswell Sisters - The Object Of My Affection -1935:biggrin:

Another amazing song by the Beach Boys.....God they were good......so good ....😍 just wow!

Good night!:smiliehug:

The Beach Boys - Keep an Eye on Summer​

Forum List

Back