What are the odds that the second Trump leaves office, the Democrats will re-open the economy and brag when unemployment drops?

What are the odds that the second Trump leaves office, the Democrats will re-open the economy and brag when unemployment drops?
Who are you asking? According to the Mainstream Media, unemployment and homelessness will vanish overnight and America will achieve full employment, peace, and prosperity as soon as Joe Biden's pogrom for the elimination of right wing nut jobs, sexual deviants, mental defectives and other undesirables is implemented and non-violent drug offenders get a fresh start in life.

Who are you asking? According to the Mainstream Media, unemployment and homelessness will vanish overnight and America will achieve full employment, peace, and prosperity as soon as Joe Biden's pogrom for the elimination of right wing nut jobs, sexual deviants, mental defectives and other undesirables is implemented and non-violent drug offenders get a fresh start in life.
Just another of the many times Biden & the Dems successfully saved US from Republican Disasters!

The Democrat nitwits will do like they always do and raise taxes and that will fuck up the economy big time.

Then they will blame the dismal economy on Trump, just like when Obama blamed his failures on Bush.

Last edited:
The day after Biden is sworn into office Dems will realize they just accepted responsibility for ALL the nations problems. Then they will shit themselves. Then the excuses will begin, Dems inherited <fill in the blank>. It will be entertaining watching the inept Dems fail while we said I told you so.

The day after Biden is sworn into office Dems will realize they just accepted responsibility for ALL the nations problems. Then they will shit themselves. Then the excuses will begin, Dems inherited <fill in the blank>. It will be entertaining watching the inept Dems fail while we said I told you so.

However, the country is in great shape right now. The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs and unemployment is only 6.7% despite a partial shutdowns and tons of people on furlough from their jobs.

They did that with Obama. Even into his second term, I was still seeing them blaming Bush for the economy's lousy performance.

However, the country is in great shape right now. The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs and unemployment is only 6.7% despite a partial shutdowns and tons of people on furlough from their jobs.

Dems will quickly screw that up.

They did that with Obama. Even into his second term, I was still seeing them blaming Bush for the economy's lousy performance.

Mark my words all the Dem failures will be spun as Trump's fault.

Mark my words all the Dem failures will be spun as Trump's fault.
Exactly.

.....they are going to re-open/FLOOD the border so all the dumbasses that voted Dem will have an even harder time to get a good job.......prices up--wages down when you have more workers/more uneducated workers
...even if unemployment stays the same/etc, wages will not keep up with prices!!!!

Forum List

Back