Are The MTC's Too Powerful For Our Own Good???

jackflash

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2020
USA
Wow! I knew the news media/MTC's had been gamed but I failed to understand to what an extent the news media/MTC's had been gamed by the elitists. My eyes REALLY opened when I saw that the Parlor message board got dropped to the canvas, not just dropped to the canvas but totally liquidated. That means that our USMB could suffer the same fate on just the whim of a disgruntled individual associated with a MTC that does not agree with some folks opinions. Me & my fellow USMB members REALLY BENEFIT from our open minded moderators that obviously understand the sheer importance of open discourse. Heavily moderated P-ower & C-ontrol/P-olitically C-orrect message boards are in all reality just a resonating chamber to further the opinions of the elitists. What all message boards are faced with can be viewed in the link below.

These 6 corporations control 90% of the media outlets in America. The illusion of choice and objectivity | Tech News | Startups News.

Wow! I knew the news media/MTC's had been gamed but I failed to understand to what an extent the news media/MTC's had been gamed by the elitists. My eyes REALLY opened when I saw that the Parlor message board got dropped to the canvas, not just dropped to the canvas but totally liquidated. That means that our USMB could suffer the same fate on just the whim of a disgruntled individual associated with a MTC that does not agree with some folks opinions. Me & my fellow USMB members REALLY BENEFIT from our open minded moderators that obviously understand the sheer importance of open discourse. Heavily moderated P-ower & C-ontrol/P-olitically C-orrect message boards are in all reality just a resonating chamber to further the opinions of the elitists. What all message boards are faced with can be viewed in the link below.

These 6 corporations control 90% of the media outlets in America. The illusion of choice and objectivity | Tech News | Startups News.

Somehow I suspect USMB is not big enough fish for THEM to fry, which is a very large part of its appeal, actually. Much like the story of any good cyberpunk novel pockets of electronic/online resistance and free thought have existed since the beginning of the internet, despite whatever level of dystopian nightmare is realized. I can't foresee that changing, even under absolute authoritarian lockdown. Fingers crossed, right?

Forum List

Back