Another Repub heads for exit.

Clinton his first two years was a lie athon. The 1994 Republican revolution at least gave us a chance. Real cuts needed to be achieved and was not. It saved his presidency though with the help of Perot.

Clinton his first two years was a lie athon. The 1994 Republican revolution at least gave us a chance. Real cuts needed to be achieved and was not. It saved his presidency though with the help of Perot.
You should read Steve Kornacki's book, "The Red and the Blue" for some perspective on said revolution. It's origin and affect aren't what you think.

Anyone asking themselves why Gallagher is leaving need look no further than the disgraced brain stem MTG's effort to oust M. Johnson for the unforgivable offense of being a responsible member of Congress with respect to the pending shutdown.

She and those like her crave chaos.
No, they want regular order.

Not bloated budgets laden with pork when we’re broke.
Not 24 hrs or less to read thousands of pages.
Not out of power dems running the show through the back door.

They want Congress to adhere to the constitution and originate spending through appropriations.

They want sound spending, not funding studies on whether or not gin or vodka makes a bird more aggressive.

Not funding DEI so that our children suffer from indoctrination rather than education.

No, they want regular order.
How silly you are. What was the only significant legislative accomplishment of the Trump admin when the Repubs had unified control of government? Passing a tax cut that increased the deficit.

You should read Steve Kornacki's book, "The Red and the Blue" for some perspective on said revolution. It's origin and affect aren't what you think.
I do not believe Progs anymore. It's just that to many others do. And we will decline as much as people keep voting for them.

I do not believe Progs anymore. It's just that to many others do. And we will decline as much as people keep voting for them.
It's choosing to believe the RWM sources that lie to you and those like you that is causing the country's demise. And, not coincidently, that is leading to moderates like Gallagher resigning in frustration over what the GOP has become.

How silly you are. What was the only significant legislative accomplishment of the Trump admin when the Repubs had unified control of government? Passing a tax cut that increased the deficit.
I don't give a rats ass who's doing it, it isn't right....We know that Republican's have shed the responsibility of fiscally sound government long ago. Here's a hint for you, WE CAN'T AFFORD IT ANYMORE!

You're falling into the trap of saying "well, they do it too", as though that makes it all just fine...It doesn't...

So, Mike Gallagher is leaving? Wow, big surprise, a little research would show he is part of the problem, I say good luck, and good riddance. Hopefully, he will be replaced by someone that will look to use his or her position to get back to the constitution, rather than enrich themselves, and rob the taxpayer to do it.

I don't give a rats ass who's doing it, it isn't right....We know that Republican's have shed the responsibility of fiscally sound government long ago. Here's a hint for you, WE CAN'T AFFORD IT ANYMORE!

You're falling into the trap of saying "well, they do it too", as though that makes it all just fine...It doesn't...

So, Mike Gallagher is leaving? Wow, big surprise, a little research would show he is part of the problem, I say good luck, and good riddance. Hopefully, he will be replaced by someone that will look to use his or her position to get back to the constitution, rather than enrich themselves, and rob the taxpayer to do it.
Is getting back to the Constitution supporting the guy who tried to tear it up by overturning the 2020 election like all the MAGAist Repubs currently in the House?

It's choosing to believe the RWM sources that lie to you and those like you that is causing the country's demise. And, not coincidently, that is leading to moderates like Gallagher resigning in frustration over what the GOP has become.
He was what the Republicans became to be the Progs helpers when needed. What we have is a major party the Republicans negotiating with each other as like a Republic and the other pushing agendas in near dictatorship ways no matter who is elected from them. It does not work, and we move further and further left. And the negative ways are showing up now in resources needed.

Is getting back to the Constitution supporting the guy who tried to tear it up by overturning the 2020 election like all the MAGAist Repubs currently in the House?
You need to move past 2020...Biden is the President, and he's fucked up the country...

You people got by for 3 plus years deflecting the screw ups, and corruption of your President by deflecting to Trump, Trump, Trump, it won't work today, Biden has a record, and owns the misery that American's are feeling daily.

I think most people in this country had a distaste, and disgust for the actions of Jan 6, but they also know instinctively that Trump had NOTHING to do with the actions that occurred that day, regardless of the narrative you've tried so hard to push.

Really, I'm weary of dealing with your Moonbattery

You're all over the place.

We're talking about the Fascist Mandates that were in place that prevented people from flying, going to funerals and hospitals.

Just take your meds OK
"Were"

I would like to point at that word.

Were.

So your paranoid fantasies and hyperbole are just goofy.

Right. Everyone but you. As usual.

We're in different realities.

I remember Biden, Fauci, the CDC TSA and HSA mandating all sorts of restrictions. I missed my friends funeral - cuz social distancing.

The Chassidics had the best answer to social distancing during Covid

24nyvirus-weddings-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back