What are the Gop going to be about opioids

Exactly. The drug war is lost. No matter what we do as long as there is a market for them they will keep coming in. It's up to people to not use them. But people are under pressure and some need WANT more than alcohol.
I fixed it for you

trump was able to get the chinese to purchase a record amount of soybeans

SC may have been poor when you were there living under dem leadership but it’s booming now

David Beasley was a republican, you idiot. Salaries in SC are still depressed.

David Beasley was a republican, you idiot. Salaries in SC are still depressed.
yep, he did a great job starting the healing process and turning things around

i wasn’t sure how long you lived there

it’s now ranked 25th…it’s taken the gop leadership years to bring it up from decades of dem control

FdbExTuVIAAw_Fr
I missed where Americans are being forced to take Fentanyl.

Nothing.
In 2017, 67.8% of drug overdose deaths were from opioids.
  • 28,466 fentanyl-related
  • States with the highest overdose deaths are:
    • West Virginia leads the U.S with the highest rate of overdose deaths; 51.5 deaths per 100,000.
    • Delaware has 43.8 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Maryland has 37.2 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Pennsylvania has 36.1 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Ohio has 35.9 overdose deaths per 100,000.

They're not in charge. Quid Pro and his gang are, and have been, and it's their responsibility. Where have you been?

Curious to know if you have documentation of drug companies selling opioids on the street or to kingpin dealers.

As I understand it, it is the Doctors, handing out opioids like candy that are the culprits.

Drug companies simply make life-saving drugs.
And doctors hand them out because they get sued if they don't.

I didn't realize Republicans are running the government. Why aren't you asking what YOUR party is doing about it?
Because to the usual suspects, we never actually had an election and TRUMP! is still in charge. Quid Pro is so useless they don't even bother trying to defend him, just screech about TRUMP!.

The only way this ends is if the populace becomes educated about drugs and how they destroy and kill. Otherwise, it will never stop.
That and start taking them seriously. No one ever thinks that they will become addicted or that they will end up in the morgue just from that one hit, that one pill, that one injection.

Forum List

Back