What are the Gop going to be about opioids

The title of the post doesn't make any sense. Is it a direct translation from the Russian? Why do lefties continue to pretend they are the minority party. WTF is Biden doing about opioids?

Horse shit.

See Dopesick. It's right on the money.

I used to do contract mechanical work for PF Labs (Oxy maker) and it was like working for a drug dealer...only in suits
I don't believe you. Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all.

Pharma is only protected from liability when Democrats want them to be.

Otherwise, they are one of the most heavily regulated industries in the world. They simply are NOT handing out opiates like candy. It is a lie.

I don't believe you. Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all.

Pharma is only protected from liability when Democrats want them to be.

Otherwise, they are one of the most heavily regulated industries in the world. They simply are NOT handing out opiates like candy. It is a lie.
Do even a LITTLE research and you'll see how wrong you are.

In fact PF Labs was fined something on the order of 600 million dollars because of that exact thing (as detailed in Dopesick).

They were making so much profit they paid that fine in ONE year and still turned huge profits

The minute you shoot shit into your veins to get high is the exact minute you join Team Darwin.

Are liberals ever going to do anything about the porous border where all the Chinese Fentanyl comes from?
Biden fixed the border problems! He punished the border patrol officers who whipped Haitians and Kamala declared the border is secure.

The title of the post doesn't make any sense. Is it a direct translation from the Russian? Why do lefties continue to pretend they are the minority party. WTF is Biden doing about opioids?

He's letting them flow on in through our southern border.

Biden fixed the border problems! He punished the border patrol officers who whipped Haitians and Kamala declared the border is secure.
The residents of Martha's Vineyard are relieved...
721e539267e428a3.jpeg

Curious to know if you have documentation of drug companies selling opioids on the street or to kingpin dealers.

As I understand it, it is the Doctors, handing out opioids like candy that are the culprits.

Drug companies simply make life-saving drugs.
Do you work for the pharmaceutical companies or are you just stupid?

Forum List

Back