What are the Gop going to be about opioids

Legally prescribed. So, Pharma isn't responsible. Thanks for that.

I'm VERY pro pharma and I seriously oppose the war on pharmaceuticals. I literally take a dozen medicines to stay alive. The biggest is I have bone marrow cancer. And prescription drugs do so much more harm than good, including opiates.

That said, there are clearly pharma sales abuses pushing drugs. That should be addressed in my view, pharma shouldn't be pushing drugs, it should be up to doctors

I'm VERY pro pharma and I seriously oppose the war on pharmaceuticals. I literally take a dozen medicines to stay alive. The biggest is I have bone marrow cancer. And prescription drugs do so much more harm than good, including opiates.

That said, there are clearly pharma sales abuses pushing drugs. That should be addressed in my view, pharma shouldn't be pushing drugs, it should be up to doctors
How are there abuses? Detail specific instances of abuses? Are they holding guns to Doctors heads telling them to buy or they'll pull the trigger?

How are there abuses? Detail specific instances of abuses? Are they holding guns to Doctors heads telling them to buy or they'll pull the trigger?

This is so easy to answer yourself if you actually care. I'm not your gofer for basic information. In their usual style, the Democrats are 100% on one side and they harm so many people to protect so few. Don't be them in reverse

This is so easy to answer yourself if you actually care. I'm not your gofer for basic information. In their usual style, the Democrats are 100% on one side and they harm so many people to protect so few. Don't be them in reverse
So you can't answer the question. I'm not asking you to do anything. If you make the assertion, then you must have a resource that can back it up.

Abuse is defined as the Pharmaceuticals selling drugs directly to the people who are dying from it. Otherwise, offering incentives to purchase drugs they developed and invested billions of dollars into is NOT abuse.

Nothing.
In 2017, 67.8% of drug overdose deaths were from opioids.
  • 28,466 fentanyl-related
  • States with the highest overdose deaths are:
    • West Virginia leads the U.S with the highest rate of overdose deaths; 51.5 deaths per 100,000.
    • Delaware has 43.8 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Maryland has 37.2 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Pennsylvania has 36.1 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Ohio has 35.9 overdose deaths per 100,000.

Soooo.
You detest freedumb ?

So you can't answer the question. I'm not asking you to do anything. If you make the assertion, then you must have a resource that can back it up.

Abuse is defined as the Pharmaceuticals selling drugs directly to the people who are dying from it. Otherwise, offering incentives to purchase drugs they developed and invested billions of dollars into is NOT abuse.

So your standard is that anyone will provide you with whatever documentation you ask for or we can't do it. Wow, that's stupid. Dude, I'm laughing at you now, seriously. Is anyone that shallow? I DARE you!!! I double dog dare you!!!!

When you get up to six dogs, three cats and a turtle, let me know. That would bother me

So your standard is that anyone will provide you with whatever documentation you ask for or we can't do it. Wow, that's stupid. Dude, I'm laughing at you now, seriously. Is anyone that shallow? I DARE you!!! I double dog dare you!!!!

When you get up to six dogs, three cats and a turtle, let me know. That would bother me
Not My standard at all. Makes you look pathetic and weak. I should not be surprised.

I stated what the standard is for blaming Pharma for the abuse of opioids. YOU stated that there were other reasons. I assumed that you were bright enough to back up your assertion. Clearly, you are not.

So, your capitulation is accepted. Go get permission to think for yourself. m'kay?

Not My standard at all. Makes you look pathetic and weak. I should not be surprised.

I stated what the standard is for blaming Pharma for the abuse of opioids. YOU stated that there were other reasons. I assumed that you were bright enough to back up your assertion. Clearly, you are not.

So, your capitulation is accepted. Go get permission to think for yourself. m'kay?

If you want me to Google for you because you aren't good at it or you're just lazy, you need to persuade me. And being a dick no matter what you argue is pointless

Nothing.
In 2017, 67.8% of drug overdose deaths were from opioids.
  • 28,466 fentanyl-related
  • States with the highest overdose deaths are:
    • West Virginia leads the U.S with the highest rate of overdose deaths; 51.5 deaths per 100,000.
    • Delaware has 43.8 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Maryland has 37.2 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Pennsylvania has 36.1 overdose deaths per 100,000.
    • Ohio has 35.9 overdose deaths per 100,000.

How about the GOP buys the drugs and needles and gives them out like the Democrats?

Yes, we’ve all heard this. Can you at least man/woman/ it / thing up and admit Bidens open borders are helping the cartels get more drugs into the US?
Why don't you do the same & admit that the same thing was happening when 45 & his goon squad were running the show?

A couple years ago you cultists were blaming China for the fentanyl so fuck off.

In what way? Detail, precisely, how the drug companies, making a legal scheduled drug, are responsible for drugs on the street.

Provide an exact supply chain.
Do your own research like I have.

Oxy was "legally prescribed".

Look how that turned out
Meaningless reply.

It is legally prescribed.

That means that Pharma, which makes life-saving drugs and extends the life expectancy of the entire world, is not culpable.

Doing away with Big Pharma, or holding them legally liable for what they are not responsible for, ensures that the aged, the infirmed, children, and a dozen of other categories, will suffer needlessly. All because they will not be able to afford to bring these benefits to the world.

Learn to go after those who are actually committing the crimes, not your fucking political hatreds.

Doing away with Big Pharma, or holding them legally liable for what they are not responsible for, ensures that the aged, the infirmed, children, and a dozen of other categories, will suffer needlessly.
No one is talking about "doing away" with Pharma. What a stupid comment

Holding them responsible for pushing drugs like they are candy?

Yea that

There is nothing the GOP CAN do, Sleepy Joe is in charge.

The Republicans have a plan to deal with it, but they first have to be installed in office
Like this:

BTW,

No one is talking about "doing away" with Pharma. What a stupid comment

Holding them responsible for pushing drugs like they are candy?

Yea that
They don't push them like candy. They market them to educated individuals who make the determination of their effectiveness in their patient load. Or do you consider Medical Doctors as 'uneducated'?

What a load of bullshit.

If you punish and demonize pharma for developing and marketing their investments, just how long do you think they continue?

No one is talking about it, but in truth, you are.

They don't push them like candy. They market them to educated individuals who make the determination of their effectiveness in their patient load. Or do you consider Medical Doctors as 'uneducated'?

What a load of bullshit.

If you punish and demonize pharma for developing and marketing their investments, just how long do you think they continue?

No one is talking about it, but in truth, you are.
Horse shit.

See Dopesick. It's right on the money.

I used to do contract mechanical work for PF Labs (Oxy maker) and it was like working for a drug dealer...only in suits

Forum List

Back