What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

That you suddenly think this is a problem, for ONE of them

Which one of those hundreds of other protests had DJTQ’s vice president right in the middle of it with his wife and kids and the Trump flag flying fuckheads we’re looking for Pence so they could hang him.

Which one of those hundreds of protest had trumps vice president right in the middle of it with his wife and kids

Pence does not count more to you than regular American citizens, so don't pretend he does.

That is just an excuse to justify your support for the hundreds of riots from your side.

That you suddenly think this is a problem, for ONE of them,

Which one of those other riots could DJTQ communicate directly to the rioters on his Twitter account. Like when DJTQ tweeted to the rioters, knowing that his VP was under siege, that Mike Pence was a coward.

DJTQ’s communication with one of the rioters was so intimate that one of the rioters immediately read the tweet to all other riders rioters on a bull horn.

When did that happen anytime else at any other riot? Tell me you DJTQ duped forlorn individual.

Pence does not count more to you than regular American citizens, so don't pretend he does.

You are a liar. On January 6, 2021 the day of the Trump riots, Mike Pence was my biggest hero coming from the Republican side ever.

Do you want me to explain why?

Because he stood up for the Constitution and every institution of American democracy and everything me and 80 million other Americans believe in when they voted for Joe Biden.

Once the Trump rally was quelled, mostly because Mike Pence was the only administration official that I know of who coordinated an effort to fight back against the rioters. Trump didn’t do it. So yes Pence is a hero. You are an asshole. That is a fact.

And then in the wee hours of the morning Mike Pence oversaw the certification of the election. The one that I voted in. The one where I voted for Joe Biden. And yes I thank Mike Pence for the peaceful transition of power after the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT done.

I said that, in all the hundreds of riots over the last 5 years, ALL of which were life or death crisises, Trump was never in directly involved in the handling of ANY of them.

DJTQ invited both the rioters and the peaceful demonstrators to stop the steal. He was directly involved in the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT.

That he could not control his peaceful demonstration is his fault. That he did not even try to stop the violence once it started is a serious serious problem. He did not even try to stop the violence when panicked Republican congressman called him and asked him to help.

Not only did DJTQ not try to help, he posted another tweet inciting a riot further by telling THE RIOTERS that Mike Pence was a coward.

It’s all facts facts facts facts.

More likely, in my opinion, he was just commenting that that group as as whole, those outside and those inside, were more "upset than...you are".

Why was DJTQ referring to the violent mob and the peaceful mob as a whole if he had nothing to do with any of it?

That ONE riots, is the one that you are focused on, ignoring the vast majority of riots over the last 5 years.

The one I am focused on out of all those other riots is the one where my vote on November 3 was under a threat to be taken away. Disqualified based on nothing but lies and more lies and conspiracy theories. DJTQ led a months long campaign repeating the lie of the stolen election and the need to come to Washington on January 6th to stop the inauguration of Biden.

I have a legitimate reason to focus on DJTQ’s 1/6 RIOT.

If any other riot over the past four years threatened your right to vote and have it counted, please let us know.

It is a FACT that the Trump rally and peaceful demonstration and the DJTQ1/6 RIOF happened only for the GOAL set by y DJTQ to overturn the election and the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20.

It is a fact that you are completely unable to grasp and therefore deal with it
as seen on the message board.

That you suddenly think this is a problem, for ONE of them,

Which one of those other riots could DJTQ communicate directly to the rioters on his Twitter account. Like when DJTQ tweeted to the rioters, knowing that his VP was under siege, that Mike Pence was a coward.

DJTQ’s communication with one of the rioters was so intimate that one of the rioters immediately read the tweet to all other riders rioters on a bull horn.

When did that happen anytime else at any other riot? Tell me you DJTQ duped forlorn individual.

Sorry, I can't take you seriously right now, you are talking like a retarded baby.

You are a liar. On January 6, 2021 the day of the Trump riots, Mike Pence was my biggest hero coming from the Republican side ever.

Do you want me to explain why?

Because he stood up for the Constitution and every institution of American democracy and everything me and 80 million other Americans believe in when they voted for Joe Biden.

Bullshit. YOu libs only pretend to show respect to republicans, when they are not a threat to your agenda.

IF pence comes back, and four years from now, ends up threatening to win, in 2024, you will be right in there with the mob, screaming that he is a nazi or something like that, for <insert bullshit reasons".

MY opinion, is that Trump, since he had nothing to do with the riot,

That is about the stupidest opinion to base an entire argument on in the history of message boards.

What were the rioters’ Trump flags for. IVANKA?

Plenty of them were flying American flags too. Does that mean that America is responsible for them and their actions?

Are you drunk right now?

More likely, in my opinion, he was just commenting that that group as as whole, those outside and those inside, were more "upset than...you are".

Why was DJTQ referring to the violent mob and the peaceful mob as a whole if he had nothing to do with any of it?

Why not? You're commenting on it, and you had nothing to do with it?

Seriously, can your arguments get any weaker?

That ONE riots, is the one that you are focused on, ignoring the vast majority of riots over the last 5 years.

The one I am focused on out of all those other riots is the one where my vote on November 3 was under a threat to be taken away. Disqualified based on nothing but lies and more lies and conspiracy theories. DJTQ led a months long campaign repeating the lie of the stolen election and the need to come to Washington on January 6th to stop the inauguration of Biden.

I have a legitimate reason to focus on DJTQ’s 1/6 RIOT.

If any other riot over the past four years threatened your right to vote and have it counted, please let us know.

It is a FACT that the Trump rally and peaceful demonstration and the DJTQ1/6 RIOF happened only for the GOAL set by y DJTQ to overturn the election and the inauguration of Joe Biden on January 20.

It is a fact that you are completely unable to grasp and therefore deal with it
as seen on the message board.

Sorry, can't talk to you when you talk like a retarded baby.

I just listened to the Senate Trial Presentations and have a few thoughts. Others will disagree, even violently. Listen to my thoughts, and then I’ll listen to yours...

The “House Managers” just refuted what I thought were preposterous Republican arguments that the Constitution won’t even allow for a trial of impeached ex-president Trump. I come away more than ever impressed with the Constitutional importance of what is now at stake.

This is not a ridiculous impeachment over lying about sex, or a hearing over the tragedy in Benghazi. This is about taking a stand against an out-of-control lame-duck President who tried to keep himself in office. This trial is about dealing with an attack on our whole democratic electoral system, on the Capitol itself. It is about re-asserting the power of Congress to stand against a mad President.

I personally have sometimes dreamt of seeing the impeachment and conviction of Presidents (of both parties) who lied and led us into murderous and totally unnecessary overseas military adventures. Of course these impeachments never happened. Yet now in D.C., in the heartland of our Republic and “empire,” political marketing and “America First” demagogy has succeeded ... in dividing the minds and hearts of Americans ... rather than Iraqis, Russians or Chinese.

Many of our own obsessions as a nation led to Jan. 6th, and its shadow will lie over our Republic for a long time. I think if this Senate doesn’t make an example of our most dangerous and outrageous recent demagogue we will be guaranteeing further more serious political mob action and even coup adventures in the future.

This is not a “show trial.” Well, just perhaps it will go down in history as a “show trial” ... if our people and politicians treat it as one. If few Republicans rise to the occasion and do their duty, if Donald Trump is not repudiated in the most severe Constitutional manner possible, then we are “showing” that we treat our great Republic and its institutions as crap.

It’s our Republic ... if we can keep it.

This post is amazing.

It was a ridiculous impeachment over a fabricated connection that could not be shown to exist.

But we can take this further.

The boy who cried wolf.

The desire to find something for YEARS to launch an impeachment over resulted in finally getting to a point where the house moved forward with literally nothing in the way of reasonable charges.

So when this arrived.....it was never going to get a fair look.

As to rioting dangerous people, look to the left.

You'll get anything but a republic given what the left is doing.

Which one of those hundreds of other protests had DJTQ’s vice president right in the middle of it with his wife and kids and the Trump flag flying fuckheads we’re looking for Pence so they could hang him.

Who really cares and what has that got to do with anything ?

Truly, in the end, you just foment what you think is a view of the universe that really can only be found in the same kind of book that has the story of Snow White.

Forum List

Back