What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

I've been addressing your points, or lack there of, as you made them.

LIAR: you did not address this:

Were McCarthy and the self-perceived “chief law enforcement officer of the country." on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command as well as facing a life or death crisis?

It was not a yes or no question. I answered seriously and honestly.

you are a liar:

Were McCarthy and the self-perceived “chief law enforcement officer of the country." on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command as well as facing a life or death crisis?

Yes or No.

Last edited:
DJTQ’s highways to hell 26599757 reply to 26598930
If the cops at the scene needed more of anything, they had someone to call and it was not Trump.

“IF” ???? seriously?

You know what.... FU, ......That morning I watched intently and entirely the one hour 15 minute rally speech by DJTQ to his drooling mob. After it ended, I had to run an errand from my home towards DC to my office located inside the Beltway. Probably between 1:30 and 2 o’clock to pick up my laptop. Coming back, heading west on interstate 66. I was talking to my friend in Ohio because I just heard on the radio about the riots. As I was driving west I could see the other side of the highway heading east the likes of which I’ve never seen. So many state troopers flashers sirens blaring probably 80 miles an hour a few car lengths apart, towards DC.

I said oh my God something really bad is going on. And they kept coming. As far as I could see that cop high speed motorcade. . other cars, everybody off the side of the road. there was a couple miles of road covered in patrol cars and some humvees, black Suburbans. it was amazing. Solid train of Virginia etc state troopers tearing into DC. Heroes rushing toward danger.

I told my friend I should get my motorcycle out and go find out what the top end is. because there wasn’t going to be a cop anywhere to be found anywhere in Virginia for sometime.

I visualized the same scene on I-66 to be happening at I-95 Rt 50 from all directions around the beltway.

The point is you worthless partisan dirtbag fool and your “little” riot, the CAPITOL cops called everything and every law enforcement asset they could.

All the injured and terrified people and the cop being killed probably wouid not have objected that Kevin McCarthy called DJTQ and asked him to tell the rioters to stand down. Even if that was outside of your fucking chain of command bullshit.

And that DJTQ could not be bothered to YELL !!!!!!!!!!!STOP!!!!!!!!!! to his followers is a travesty and a disgrace alone.

But then 15 minutes after McC’s request for immediate help, when DJTQ finally could be bothered to Tweet a message, it was that his vice president Mike Pence was a coward.

That cowardly inciteful tweet should live in infamy. THAT reeet makes DJTQ’s behavior so abominable and atrocious that it’s absurd that he’s out on the golf course everyday unscathed, still deeply worshiped and defended by trash like you.

Last edited:
It was not a yes or no question. I answered seriously and honestly.

you are a liar:

Yes or No.

I answered your question completely and honestly. It was not a yes or no question as I explained.

I've been addressing your points, or lack there of, as you made them.

I’ve not seen where you addressed this one.

What was McC asking DJTQ to do that the Chief if the Capitol Police could not do?

Hint: It had to do with TWEETYBird !!

Why don’t you want to say?

I want to say to you, that your pretense that Trump, as Supreme Authority of the Executive Branch, had any direct responsibility for the Capital security,

is asinine.

I want to say to you, that your pretense that Trump, as Supreme Authority of the Executive Branch, had any direct responsibility for the Capital security,

Liar, that is not my pretense.

I asked you, what was McC asking DJTQ to do that the Chief of the Capitol Police could not do?”

If you don’t know I can tell you. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump as Supreme Authority of the Executive Branch, having any direct responsibility for the Capital security.

It’s about DJTQ and his Twitter account and the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT perpetrators that had their cell phones and MAGA hats and TRUMP flags.

Some of the rioters were in direct communication with DJTQ who invited them to this wild time.

They were not in communication with Kevin McCarthy and would not take orders from him.

Last edited:
It was not a yes or no question as I explained.

you are dodging a yes or no question with no basis in fact or reality to be dudging it

Were DJQT and KMcC on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command?

The factual answer is no. It is the only factually correct response. But you cannot
Answer because if you say yes you are lying
When you say no are admitting that your chain of command diversion was all a lie..

Last edited:
DJTQ’s highways to hell 26599757 reply to 26598930
If the cops at the scene needed more of anything, they had someone to call and it was not Trump.

“IF” ???? seriously?

You know what.... FU, ......That morning I watched intently and entirely the one hour 15 minute rally speech by DJTQ to his drooling mob. After it ended, I had to run an errand from my home towards DC to my office located inside the Beltway. Probably between 1:30 and 2 o’clock to pick up my laptop. Coming back, heading west on interstate 66. I was talking to my friend in Ohio because I just heard on the radio about the riots. As I was driving west I could see the other side of the highway heading east the likes of which I’ve never seen. So many state troopers flashers sirens blaring probably 80 miles an hour a few car lengths apart, towards DC.

I said oh my God something really bad is going on. And they kept coming. As far as I could see that cop high speed motorcade. . other cars, everybody off the side of the road. there was a couple miles of road covered in patrol cars and some humvees, black Suburbans. it was amazing. Solid train of Virginia etc state troopers tearing into DC. Heroes rushing toward danger.

I told my friend I should get my motorcycle out and go find out what the top end is. because there wasn’t going to be a cop anywhere to be found anywhere in Virginia for sometime.

I visualized the same scene on I-66 to be happening at I-95 Rt 50 from all directions around the beltway.

The point is you worthless partisan dirtbag fool and your “little” riot, the CAPITOL cops called everything and every law enforcement asset they could.

All the injured and terrified people and the cop being killed probably wouid not have objected that Kevin McCarthy called DJTQ and asked him to tell the rioters to stand down. Even if that was outside of your fucking chain of command bullshit.

And that DJTQ could not be bothered to YELL !!!!!!!!!!!STOP!!!!!!!!!! to his followers is a travesty and a disgrace alone.

But then 15 minutes after McC’s request for immediate help, when DJTQ finally could be bothered to Tweet a message, it was that his vice president Mike Pence was a coward.

That cowardly inciteful tweet should live in infamy. THAT reeet makes DJTQ’s behavior so abominable and atrocious that it’s absurd that he’s out on the golf course everyday unscathed, still deeply worshiped and defended by trash like you.

Have you been asleep for the last 5 years?

Cops who are not prepared to use force, cannot maintain order.

Why would you expect a different result in DC, than in portland or seattle?

Question: Do you think the fbi was listening to the communications of the demonstration organizers, or the ones that led the riot phase?

Liar, that is not my pretense.

I asked you, what was McC asking DJTQ to do that the Chief of the Capitol Police could not do?”

If you don’t know I can tell you. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump as Supreme Authority of the Executive Branch, having any direct responsibility for the Capital security.

It’s about DJTQ and his Twitter account and the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT perpetrators that had their cell phones and MAGA hats and TRUMP flags.

Some of the rioters were in direct communication with DJTQ who invited them to this wild time.

They were not in communication with Kevin McCarthy and would not take orders from him.

Trump was in direct communication with the rioters?

BULLSHIT.

It was not a yes or no question as I explained.

you are dodging a yes or no question with no basis in fact or reality to be dudging it

Were DJQT and KMcC on January 6 locked into a military style chain of command?

The factual answer is no. It is the only factually correct response. But you cannot
Answer because if you say yes you are lying
When you say no are admitting that your chain of command diversion was all a lie..

What I am saying is that every riot of the last 5 years has been a "life or death" crisis, and Trump, being President was not directly involved in ANY of them, because that is not the job of the President.

He did a lot to support those who were involved.

You are talking shit, to try to pretend that the one little riot on 1/6 was somehow worse than the 5 years of riots from your side, with over a BILLION dollars in damages and dozes of people killed.

What I am saying is that every riot of the last 5 years has been a "life or death" crisis, and Trump, being President was not directly involved in ANY of them, because that is not the job of the President.

This thread is about the Trump riot on January 6, 2021. It is not about whataboutism. Since you want to maintain that Trump had no connection to the Trump riot on January 6, 2021 tells us that you are just being absurd and ridiculous.

The Trump riot occurred as a result of Trump requesting all his followers the peaceful ones and the violent ones to help stop the certification of the vote on January 6, 2021. That is a fact. That is the fact that you refused to deal with.

This thread is about the Trump riot on January 6, 2021. It is not about whataboutism. Since you want to maintain that Trump had no connection to the Trump riot on January 6, 2021 tells us that you are just being absurd and ridiculous.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

I said that, in all the hundreds of riots over the last 5 years, ALL of which were life or death crisises, Trump was never in directly involved in the handling of ANY of them.

That you suddenly think this is a problem, for ONE of them, is just you being a partisan hack, ginning up fake outrage to support your next round of escalation against your enemies.

Please do not put words in my mouth.

I didn’t put words in your mouth. That is a strange diversion even for you.

When you claim I said something I did not say, that is what you are doing.

We have had a period of civil unrest in this country since you people decided to RESIST the duly elected President, back in 2016.

Since then we have had hundreds of riots.

ONE of them, was from right leaning people.

That ONE riots, is the one that you are focused on, ignoring the vast majority of riots over the last 5 years.

You are not to be taken seriously.

Forum List

Back