What are people thinking as they hear the Senate arguments?

All your concerns have been seriously addressed many times.

Liar, you dodged that question by going off on that ‘chain of command’ bullshit. You answered nothing.

Do you have any explanation on a purely human level why Donald J Trump would ignore a plea for immediate help from a high ranking Congressman who voted against certifying the election as Trump wanted?

Kevin McCarthy called Trump and asked him to call off the rioters. He called, presumably because, if not for fearing for his own life, he feared that every person working in the that building could be injured or killed.. From janitors to staff to the man one heartbeat from the presidency itself.

Donald J Trump didn’t respond to the request. He ignored it. But he still could tweet. Moments later he tweeted that Mike Pence was a coward. In real time, that tweet was being read verbatim by a rioter, further inciting the mob - Hang Mike Pence Hang Mike Pence Hang Mike Pence!!

What kind of human being does that? Refusing to help a friend and coworker? Refusing to do something as easy as sending out a tweet from the Safety of the White House.

I am looking for an explanation. I don’t see how any decent moral human being can lack basic feeling for others in real danger when they can do something to help.

I don’t know how Donald J Trump did nothing.

Why can’t you help my to understand why that obscene, heartless immoral behavior was just fine in your mind?

Your silly adhesion to the idea that they wanted or may have wanted to kill people in the riot is simply silly.

Drama, thy name is left-winger.

As to rioting dangerous people, look to the left.

whataboutism Peers to be the best argument for the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT deniers

Look at the left for what? If they ever stormed the US Capitol for the purpose of overturning an election by violent means because their sore loser asshole candidate lost, please do let us all know when that happened.

How completely stupid is it to think that people could have actually accomplished the overturning of an election via a frontal attack.

That people somehow see this connection is beyond me.

Making Correll look intelligent!!! Trump told the at least 200,000 sized mob that he clearly assembled ........quote: “ Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, (that very day on Jan 6 2021) we (the mob and he ) win the election. “ :unquote ........ 26610869 reply to 26610332

How completely stupid is it to think that people could have actually accomplished the overturning of an election via a frontal attack.

That people somehow see this connection is beyond me.

Just ask John:

Trump rallying the forces at noon January 6, 2021: “John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.”
And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so.
Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.
States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.”

djtqriot1 copied and pasted from https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot?context=amp

Thank you for the public display of how about a thousand of DJTQ’s cult followers could be so stupid to believe in their cult master so much that they couud violently storm the Capitol with a frontal assault in order to overturn the election. It is because DJTQ told them right before the riot began its how true patriots like them could STOP the evil dark leftist forces from stealing the election from them.

I realize the above speech (that perhaps unintentionally incited a riot) is a lot of words to read so I will summarize exactly why some of the whole Trump mob launched an assault on the Capitol precisely on a day that very well could have overturned the election.

Trump told the at least 200,000 sized mob that he assembled “ Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, (that day on Jan6 2021) we (the mob) win the election. “

“All he (Pence) has to do, all this is, this is from.....one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. .... (in order to) to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution” .....”send it back to the states to recertify and we (the mob) become president and you are the happiest people.” And Trump told that mob a huge lie that the states “They want it back” the states ‘want’ Pence to send the election back for a revote.

I could get into the Alternate Electors too but that may be too much input into a duped Trump brain for one session.

Last edited:
Do you have any explanation on a purely human level why Donald J Trump would ignore a plea for immediate help from a high ranking Congressman who voted against certifying the election as Trump wanted?

Sure. "Immediate help" in law enforcement is not his job. HIs job is more about giving the people who's job it is, the tools and support they need to do their jobs.

LIke he did with the riots in Portland and Seattle.

If you were serious about the security of the capital you would be asking questions about the people in charge of the situation and what we could do in similar situations moving forward.

Which is the last thing you want to do, because you know that next time, it will almost certainly be leftwingers.

If you were serious about the security of the capital

This conversation is not about security of the Capitol. It has evolved to a question about Trump (supposedly a human bring) ignoring a request from another human being who was in harms way in a riot asking for life saving help that Trump could have easily and safely immediately provided.

Waiting for you to explain why you support and condone Trump’s inhumane conduct having absolutely no compassion for his fellow man.

I’ll wait for your response and won’t be diverted to something else.

Which is the last thing you want to do, because you know that next time, it will almost certainly be leftwingers.

You are a liar. I do not know that. I find it a million times improbable that leftists with ever ever in million years storm the Capitol building the east at TrumpQ’s Mob did during the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT.

Chances are better that the Japanese will attack Pearl Harbor again.

Riots don't only occur because of election outcomes.

You are a liar and and idiot. I have not, will not argue such a point. Of course it’s true that riots don't only occur because of election outcomes.

what is true is that the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT was an attempt to overthrow the 2020 election and destroy the Constitution of the United States.

If you were serious about the security of the capital

This conversation is not about security of the Capitol. It has evolved to a question about Trump (supposedly a human bring) ignoring a request from another human being who was in harms way in a riot asking for life saving help that Trump could have easily and safely immediately provided.

Waiting for you to explain why you support and condone Trump’s inhumane conduct having absolutely no compassion for his fellow man.

I’ll wait for your response and won’t be diverted to something else.

Your pretense that you give a damn about human life is disproved by your lack of concern about the hundreds of other riots that your side did over the last 5 years.

I have been unhappy about all the violence and danger to people for 5 years. This bit where I am suddenly supposed to be bent out of shape because this one small one, that was from my side, because, of.... bullshit reasons,

is fucking stupid.

You are a liar. I do not know that. I find it a million times improbable that leftists with ever ever in million years storm the Capitol building the east at TrumpQ’s Mob did during the DJTQ 1/6 RIOT.

Chances are better that the Japanese will attack Pearl Harbor again.

Nice qualifier. Which shows that every time you mention the danger to human life from the riot, you don't really care about that.

You are just using this to smear your enemies.

you don't really care about that

When will you care about something other than telling people what you think they care about? You are a liar when you do it.

When you get outraged over the danger and violence of the riot on 1/6, but not about the hundreds of other riots over the last 5 years,

it is easy to see that your "outrage" is bullshit.

YOu are the liar here, not me.

Nice qualifier

Do you have a basis that it would be probable that leftists would storm the Capitol? They will never do what the idiot Trump mob did on January 6. Never.

My point was about riots, likely by leftists. You added the qualifier "the capitol", because your goal is to invent excuses for giving your side a pass and having a hissy fit over anything your enemies do.

This bit where I am suddenly supposed to be bent out of shape because this one small one

you can be happy as hell that Trump ignored A call for help from a loyal Republican who actually voted Trump’s way denying to certify the election - you know Rep McCarthy voted to toss all the black votes out from big cities Detroit Milwaukee Atlanta Philadelphia Pittsburgh Phoenix.

I think you’d be pissed off at trump dumped a hero of yours left him to die.

All the violence lootingand danger to people for the last 5 years thoroughly pisses me off from all sides. No matter what side. So I don’t know why in the hell you keep bringing it up. You’re so full of it Still loyal to Trump who was asked to call off the rioters and he ignored it. Your silence on Trump’s refusal stop violence or at least try where asked is quite the approval of violence when Trump has a hand in it.

Why are you silent on what Trump did?

This bit where I am suddenly supposed to be bent out of shape because this one small one

you can be happy as hell that Trump ignored A call for help from a loyal Republican who actually voted Trump’s way denying to certify the election - you know Rep McCarthy voted to toss all the black votes out from big cities Detroit Milwaukee Atlanta Philadelphia Pittsburgh Phoenix.

All the violence lootingand danger to people for the last 5 years thoroughly pisses me off from all sides. No matter what side. So I don’t know why in the hell you keep bringing it up. You’re so full of it Still loyal to Trump who was asked to call off the rioters and he ignored it. Your silence on Trump’s refusal stop violence or at least try where asked is quite the approval of violence when Trump has a hand in it.

1614031657687.png

1614031676601.png

1614031728075.png

When you get outraged over the danger and violence of the riot on 1/6, but not about the hundreds of other riots over the last 5 years,

All violence outages me. That includes the president of United States not trying to stop violence when he had a chance to try. All he had to do was tweet the words “stop get out of the capitol”

you cannot comment on Trump’s failure to try to stop the riot. Why?

View attachment 460465

View attachment 460466

View attachment 460467

Anyone committing violence should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Do you have a point?

Forum List

Back