LGBT Youth Services Leader Arrested for Soliciting Sex from a Child Online

I thought you KKKlowns hated Wikipedia.

But...

"The UCMJ was passed by Congress on 5 May 1950, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman the next day.[11] It took effect on May 31, 1951. The word uniform in the Code's title refers to its consistent application to all the armed services in place of the earlier Articles of War, Articles of Government, and Disciplinary Laws of the individual services.[12] Apart from consolidation of the existing military law, the UCMJ introduced United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.[11]"

Biden's name isn't mentioned in your source.
AND
Congress passes and authorizes changes to the UCMJ

Ergo, my tiny minded fool, you just blamed over 300 federally elected Republicans of being pedophiles.

The stupidity is laughable.
Oh, you don't know that Biden is the commander in chief and enforces the UCMJ?

I try not to think about that myself, so I get it.

Oh, you don't know that Biden is the commander in chief and enforces the UCMJ?

I try not to think about that myself, so I get it.
Biden didn't write the UCMJ and doesn't enforce the UCMJ.

The UCMJ is only for military personnel or civilians under UCMJ jurisdiction
Is enforced only within the Chain of Command

Biden didn't write the UCMJ and doesn't enforce the UCMJ.
If the commander in chief is not enforcing the UCMJ, he needs to be impeached for that alone.
The UCMJ is only for military personnel or civilians under UCMJ jurisdiction
Is enforced only within the Chain of Command
Which Biden is at the top of.

Lordy! The state of public education, these days . . .

No sparky.
Religion is the home of child molestation. Thousands of events covering thousands of years and a documented history of religious organizations covering up perversion in their ranks.

IF you want to discuss lowering the age of consent check with your fellow perverts, Uh..."conservatives." They want to lower the age to rape a child in marriage to 12. Some want to eliminate it altogether.
And school teachers, and police, and firefighters, and pretty much you name it.

However pedophiles are indeed trying to make pedophilia normal. It doesn’t matter WHO it is that is the pedophile, we should all be agreed that pedophiles should either be locked up for life, or killed.

Can you agree to that dada?

If the commander in chief is not enforcing the UCMJ, he needs to be impeached for that alone.

Which Biden is at the top of.

Lordy! The state of public education, these days . . .
Your ignorance of military law is not surprising given your cowardice.

And school teachers, and police, and firefighters, and pretty much you name it.

However pedophiles are indeed trying to make pedophilia normal. It doesn’t matter WHO it is that is the pedophile, we should all be agreed that pedophiles should either be locked up for life, or killed.

Can you agree to that dada?
I have no argument with punishing pedophiles.
My argument is with saying "this group of people are pedophiles because you don't like who they are."

Saying that LGBTQ+ people are pedos is both a lie and a denial of the true source of hidden pedophillia. Religion.

I have no argument with punishing pedophiles.
My argument is with saying "this group of people are pedophiles because you don't like who they are."

Saying that LGBTQ+ people are pedos is both a lie and a denial of the true source of hidden pedophillia. Religion.
The true source of pedophilia is MENTAL ILLNESS. It has nothing to do with religion.

Religion, law enforcement, teaching, are all tools and access points used by pedophiles to harm children.

The sad reality now is people, like you, refuse to acknowledge that there is a much higher percentage of pedophiles hiding within the LGBTQ community. And you subvert the efforts to expose them.

Why?

The true source of pedophilia is MENTAL ILLNESS. It has nothing to do with religion.

Religion, law enforcement, teaching, are all tools and access points used by pedophiles to harm children.

The sad reality now is people, like you, refuse to acknowledge that there is a much higher percentage of pedophiles hiding within the LGBTQ community. And you subvert the efforts to expose them.

Why?
What's the percentage?
Where was your data acquired?
YouTube, of course. You did your own research.

My youngest is Trans.
I have 2 gay nephews
I have 2 Trans cousins
I have (as far as I know) 8 gay/lesbian cousins.

None of them are pedophiles.

BUT

What I do know is that often those who scream the loudest are often those most guilty.

What's the percentage?
Where was your data acquired?
YouTube, of course. You did your own research.

My youngest is Trans.
I have 2 gay nephews
I have 2 Trans cousins
I have (as far as I know) 8 gay/lesbian cousins.

None of them are pedophiles.

BUT

What I do know is that often those who scream the loudest are often those most guilty.
The people, like me, who work to put pedophiles in prison are not pervs, like you, who work to keep them out.

Remember that.

How many of them are straight and provide counseling on sexuality to children as a way to find them?

Oh yeah none. Because there are no”straight youth counselors.” All kids are sexually confused at times, be they gay, straight or . . . Confused. Only the LGBT folk think they need to “counsel” them.
Predictably, you choose to avoid the point that I made regarding the demographics of the typical child predator Rather you focus on the fact that this particular pervert worked in an LGBT support agency , and make the assumption that all people in such jobs must be gay or whatever. Well, most may be, but you don’t know that. In any case it is irrelevant . The fact is that you will say anything to perpetuate the lie that LGBT people are dangerous for children . Then for good measure, you toss out more inane codswallop about only LGBT people would care to council LGBT youth. Where do you get this crap from. Never mind, I don’t care

Never fails that a “tolerant” progressive plays the “you must be a fag” card, when she loses an argument.

I don’t give two shits if you think I’m gay. Whatever my sexual bent, I keep kids out of it.

I wish y’all would do the same. But you are so pathetic you’d be sexless, so you fantasize about innocent kids.
Well Seymour, there must be some explanation for your insane animosity towards LGBT people, especially trans kids

Keep kids out of it? What exactly does that mean? Never mind, I will tell you what it means. It is just one of those mind numbing right wing dog whistles that implies that gays . and those who are supportive of children questioning their sexuality or gender are perverts and groomers

Predictably, you choose to avoid the point that I made regarding the demographics of the typical child predator Rather you focus on the fact that this particular pervert worked in an LGBT support agency , and make the assumption that all people in such jobs must be gay or whatever.
I never said that.

Point is that such an agency would be like a hunting ground if a person was of a mind to seek confused children to victimize.
Well, most may be, but you don’t know that.
Why would you assume that?

I guess it depends on how you define “gay.” Most men who date trans women or are attracted to children who are male but wear clothes and take hormones to mimic females would huffily state that they are straight.

Right, PP?

If it’s all innocent, why would not straight people want to help transgender kids as much as gay people want to help them?
In any case it is irrelevant . The fact is that you will say anything to perpetuate the lie that LGBT people are dangerous for children . Then for good measure, you toss out more inane codswallop about only LGBT people would care to council LGBT youth. Where do you get this crap from. Never mind, I don’t care
Again it is YOU, not I making that leap.

LGBT people are not inherently dangerous to kids any more than straight people are. The majority of straights make an effort to not let children be aware of, much less participate in, their sexuality.

I ONLY object to the LGBT movement when it not only gets kids involved but pretends that they have some moral high ground when they do.

It’s an absurdly lame attempt at gaslighting and the name calling starts when y’all see it doesn’t work.

Those rainbow orgs are flooded with pedos. Remember queer theory states that minor children are "oppressed" if adults can't fuck them.

Yes, I did read the article, as I always do before I post something.

So, cut to the chase: You'd send your kid to this man, knowing what you know?

The man isn't there any more. Also the man was management, not front line....

You couldn't send your kid to this man.

Point is that such an agency would be like a hunting ground if a person was of a mind to seek confused children to victimize.
Yes such an agency may be a magnet for perverts seeking to exploit kids as would any setting serving children such as the Boy Scouts, church programs, summer camps and schools. But that was not really your point at all Stop your shameless lying already. The point of YOUT thread is that LGBT people are child predators and used one case of a gay man who worked with LGBT kids to insinuate that all LGBT people are child predators s\and that his motive for taking that job was to have access to kids, even though there was no evidence that his crimes involved the kid that he worked with. The fact that you felt the need to even post that case is evidence enough of your bigoted intent

Why would you assume that?

I guess it depends on how you define “gay.” Most men who date trans women or are attracted to children who are male but wear clothes and take hormones to mimic females would huffily state that they are straight.
Holy shiy! WHAT ??? Who is it that is making assuumptions now? You seem to just be pulling that shit out ofyour pir hole

Again it is YOU, not I making that leap.

LGBT people are not inherently dangerous to kids any more than straight people are. The majority of straights make an effort to not let children be aware of, much less participate in, their sexuality.

I ONLY object to the LGBT movement when it not only gets kids involved but pretends that they have some moral high ground when they do.

It’s an absurdly lame attempt at gaslighting and the name calling starts when y’all see it doesn’t work.
I don’t know what you’re jabbering about here but everything that has transpired until now indicates that you assertion that you do not think that LGBT people are dangerous to children tings hollow. I will add that it is not LGBT people who are exposing kids to issues of sexuality. You keep tacidly implying that they are recruiting kids. They are not. It is the supposedly straight people who are making the most noise about sexuality and gender and creating the culture wars that are raging and pullig the kids into it. Otherwise, LGBT people would just be living their lives and not be attracting so much attention. The moral high ground that LGBT people can rightfully claim is that – unlike their antagonists - they are willing to let others live their lives in peace

Last edited:
The man isn't there any more. Also the man was management, not front line....

You couldn't send your kid to this man.
But if you had the chance, nothing about him would stop you from entrusting your children to him? Or will you dodge again?

But if you had the chance, nothing about him would stop you from entrusting your children to him? Or will you dodge again?

What am I dodging?

You're asking me if I would send my kids to someone who...

Before the sting operation had not convictions and not reason not to trust him, other than he's gay.
After the sting operation he didn't work there.

So.... the first is, do you trust a guy who has no convictions and the second is what does it matter? He doesn't work there. Third is, even if you sent your kid there, they wouldn't meet with this guy.

So, what the fuck am I dodging?

Forum List

Back