LGBT Youth Services Leader Arrested for Soliciting Sex from a Child Online

What am I dodging?

You're asking me if I would send my kids to someone who...

Before the sting operation had not convictions and not reason not to trust him, other than he's gay.
After the sting operation he didn't work there.

So.... the first is, do you trust a guy who has no convictions and the second is what does it matter? He doesn't work there. Third is, even if you sent your kid there, they wouldn't meet with this guy.
Yes, you said that. He's the leader, but that doesnt mean he is never around the kids. Especially if he is a person who seeks kids out, which it appears he is.
So, what the fuck am I dodging?
Answering the question: Would what you know about him stop you from entrusting your children to him?

Yes, you said that. He's the leader, but that doesnt mean he is never around the kids. Especially if he is a person who seeks kids out, which it appears he is.

Answering the question: Would what you know about him stop you from entrusting your children to him?

No. I'm not going to play your childish games. Goodbye.

No. I'm not going to play your childish games. Goodbye.
It is a tough one, eh?

You want to support the LGBT folk as long as it is other people’s kids being fed to them.

Saying you’d be fine with it for your own kid is skeevy, even on an anonymous board.

_Holy shit Seymour!! This is a new low for you. You are clearly devolving. It is quite a leap to blame conclude that Biden is in favor of a 12 year old age of consent because of what is in the UCMJ passed in 1950 and signed by Truman!!
Has he changed it? He sure was quick to change to his open borders policy.

He could have issued a command order on his first day to military personnel not to marry 13 year olds.

Please no whataboutism.

Has he changed it? He sure was quick to change to his open borders policy.

He could have issued a command order on his first day to military personnel not to marry 13 year olds.

Please no whataboutism.
Has any President since 1950 changed it ??? Has Trump changed it?? Were all of those presidents in favor of 12 year olds marrying? Do you have any reason to believe that Biden is even aware of the issue?

This new twist is just to fucking stupid to bother with. You have reduced your self to a troll using a desperate tactic in order to get us to forget the stupidity of the OP which you have never successfully defended

I think the same thing every time I see a Youth pastor get busted for the same thing
Yes, I do too.

But when I see that, I don’t immediately say “hey, what about LGBT counselors!” because I want to change the subject.

I’d recommend you find a story about a youth counselor predating kids and post a similar thread.

Has any President since 1950 changed it ??? Has Trump changed it?? Were all of those presidents in favor of 12 year olds marrying? Do you have any reason to believe that Biden is even aware of the issue?
I know you don’t get this, but my point was how dumb it is to say “Republicans favor child marriage.”
This new twist is just to fucking stupid to bother with. You have reduced your self to a troll using a desperate tactic in order to get us to forget the stupidity of the OP which you have never successfully defended
Ignored.

Forum List

Back