LGBT Youth Services Leader Arrested for Soliciting Sex from a Child Online

There is one difference between the RCC and their evangelical imitators and the LGBT-Q movement: The LGBT-Q movement is actively seeking to reduce or eliminate the minimum age of consent.

I'm curious. Do you not see the irony of making these two statements, one right after the other:
If you want to find molesters, look in church, boy scouts, athletics...
and:
But using a single event to paint an entire group as polesters is ignorant bigotry.
I'm guessing not. Unless you;re hanging your hat on "single event." If so, that was hardly a single event, but the latest example of an ongoing problem.

I do "admit"* that, especially for the Catholic Church and their imitators in the televangelist movement. My "hope" was that the FBI would arrest any child molesters they find while investigating traditional Catholics for political incorrectness.

*That you think that I - Seymour Flops - would have to "admit" that child abuse occurs in churches shows your ignorance, which is excusable, and your willingness to make wild statements based on that ignorance, which is less excusable.
The FBI isn't investigating for "political incorrectness"
The FBI is investigating real threats to the US government.

"
your willingness to make wild statements based on that ignorance, which is less excusable."
Check the mirror floppy.

Who didn't see that coming?

Gerad Slayton, 42, was arrested during a sting operation conducted by the Turlock Police Department set up to catch predators allegedly seeking to meet minors with the intent to have sex with them.

Slayton recently was appointed executive director of the Rainbow Center, a local nonprofit organization that provides resources to LGBTQ+ members of all ages. It particularly offers resources related to mental and physical health.

The Rainbow Center released a statement on Facebook saying Slayton’s alleged actions happened outside working hours and did not happen on its premises. Slayton has never previously been charged with a felony in Stanislaus County, according to court records.

I'm surprised he bothered to go online, with a job offering access to sexually confused children, the predator's catnip.

Law enforcement should really focus these types of operations on people who talk loud about want to "protect transkids' rights" to be hormonalized and surgicalized. Anyone who takes such a strong interest in the genitals of children bears watching. Simply send people undercover to their meetings. I'm sure they would be approached by members hoping to make some connection to a child.

If nothing else, it would be more bang for their investigatory buck, as apposed to going online hoping a predator will find them.
Holy shit Seymour! This is just proof that there is something serious fucked up about you. Hundreds of guys a week are busted for this shit every week and 99.9 percent of them are straight. But you have the perverse need to find one LGBT person and deliberately and egregiously present the case to imply the this is representative of LGBT people. Clearly you have an agenda, but it is worse than that . You have a perverse obsession. I would not be surprised if you had some issues with sexuality and gender yourself. This explains alot about your motives behind all of the anti trans crap that you have been posting on other threads. Clearly you are a mess

There is one difference between the RCC and their evangelical imitators and the LGBT-Q movement: The LGBT-Q movement is actively seeking to reduce or eliminate the minimum age of consent.

I'm curious. Do you not see the irony of making these two statements, one right after the other:

and:

I'm guessing not. Unless you;re hanging your hat on "single event." If so, that was hardly a single event, but the latest example of an ongoing problem.
No sparky.
Religion is the home of child molestation. Thousands of events covering thousands of years and a documented history of religious organizations covering up perversion in their ranks.

IF you want to discuss lowering the age of consent check with your fellow perverts, Uh..."conservatives." They want to lower the age to rape a child in marriage to 12. Some want to eliminate it altogether.

Holy shit Seymour! This is just proof that there is something serious fucked up about you. Hundreds of guys a week are busted for this shit every week and 99.9 percent of them are straight. But you have the perverse need to find one LGBT person and deliberately and egregiously present the case to imply the this is representative of LGBT people.
How many of them are straight and provide counseling on sexuality to children as a way to find them?

Oh yeah none. Because there are no”straight youth counselors.” All kids are sexually confused at times, be they gay, straight or . . . Confused. Only the LGBT folk think they need to “counsel” them.
Clearly you have an agenda, but it is worse than that . You have a perverse obsession. I would not be surprised if you had some issues with sexuality and gender yourself. This explains alot about your motives behind all of the anti trans crap that you have been posting on other threads. Clearly you are a mess
Never fails that a “tolerant” progressive plays the “you must be a fag” card, when she loses an argument.

I don’t give two shits if you think I’m gay. Whatever my sexual bent, I keep kids out of it.

I wish y’all would do the same. But you are so pathetic you’d be sexless, so you fantasize about innocent kids.

No sparky.
Religion is the home of child molestation. Thousands of events covering thousands of years and a documented history of religious organizations covering up perversion in their ranks.
If they keep up the current pace, the LGBT movement will catch up with the Cath’s and the televangelists’ thousand year cumulative total of molested kids in a few decades.
IF you want to discuss lowering the age of consent check with your fellow perverts, Uh..."conservatives." They want to lower the age to rape a child in marriage to 12. Some want to eliminate it altogether.
How many Republicans we talking?

Two?

Link to more?

If they keep up the current pace, the LGBT movement will catch up with the Cath’s and the televangelists’ thousand year cumulative total of molested kids in a few decades.
Your bigotry is evidence only of your ignorance.

Who didn't see that coming?

Gerad Slayton, 42, was arrested during a sting operation conducted by the Turlock Police Department set up to catch predators allegedly seeking to meet minors with the intent to have sex with them.

Slayton recently was appointed executive director of the Rainbow Center, a local nonprofit organization that provides resources to LGBTQ+ members of all ages. It particularly offers resources related to mental and physical health.

The Rainbow Center released a statement on Facebook saying Slayton’s alleged actions happened outside working hours and did not happen on its premises. Slayton has never previously been charged with a felony in Stanislaus County, according to court records.

I'm surprised he bothered to go online, with a job offering access to sexually confused children, the predator's catnip.

Law enforcement should really focus these types of operations on people who talk loud about want to "protect transkids' rights" to be hormonalized and surgicalized. Anyone who takes such a strong interest in the genitals of children bears watching. Simply send people undercover to their meetings. I'm sure they would be approached by members hoping to make some connection to a child.

If nothing else, it would be more bang for their investigatory buck, as apposed to going online hoping a predator will find them.

I find it funny (not haha funny) that when a Republican gets done for such things, it's just a bad apple, when an LGBT or a gay person gets done for something, it's evidence that all gay people are evil.

Pedophilia among gay people is at about the same rate as pedophilia among straight people.

I find it funny (not haha funny) that when a Republican gets done for such things, it's just a bad apple, when an LGBT or a gay person gets done for something, it's evidence that all gay people are evil.

Pedophilia among gay people is at about the same rate as pedophilia among straight people.
Not at all.

It is evidence that sending your child to a transgender counseling service is not a safe move.

I don't recommend sending your child to the RNC, either. But no one is doing that, as far as I know. Misguided people are sending their kids to these "loving" LGBT-Q counselors. That's my point.

I suppose it goes without saying, that you shouldn't send your kid within a country mile of Joe or Hunter Biden . . .

Not at all.

It is evidence that sending your child to a transgender counseling service is not a safe move.

I don't recommend sending your child to the RNC, either. But no one is doing that, as far as I know. Misguided people are sending their kids to these "loving" LGBT-Q counselors. That's my point.

I suppose it goes without saying, that you shouldn't send your kid within a country mile of Joe or Hunter Biden . . .

Well, I'm not sure what you're seeing, but I'm not seeing it.

The guy runs an LGBT+ center. It provides resources for mental and physical help.

It did not say that guy try to get a kid while at work.

"The Rainbow Center released a statement on Facebook saying Slayton’s alleged actions happened outside working hours "

Also doesn't say what the sting was, how old the "minor" was. Was it a 17 year old?

Was this a sting operation that happened because the minor was approached by Slayton, then the minor went to the police, or did the police go after Slayton and make him think he was going after someone who could have been above the legal age?

"She said undercover officers pretended to be children between the ages of 13 and 17."

So, you have police officers who are pretending to be "children" between the ages of 13 and 17. Obviously there's a HUGE difference between a 42 year old man going after a 13 year old and a 17 year old. Some countries it's legal at 16, others it's not.

So, there's no evidence that sending a kid to this place would have put them in any harm at all. There's no evidence that Slayton would have used his work position to get people. He clearly was NOT going after the minors at this place, because these were police officers who wouldn't meet Slayton under after he had agreed to meet and have sex.

If I had a kid who was gay and they needed help, nothing suggests this place is bad in any way.

Well, I'm not sure what you're seeing, but I'm not seeing it.

The guy runs an LGBT+ center. It provides resources for mental and physical help.

It did not say that guy try to get a kid while at work.

"The Rainbow Center released a statement on Facebook saying Slayton’s alleged actions happened outside working hours "

Also doesn't say what the sting was, how old the "minor" was. Was it a 17 year old?

Was this a sting operation that happened because the minor was approached by Slayton, then the minor went to the police, or did the police go after Slayton and make him think he was going after someone who could have been above the legal age?

"She said undercover officers pretended to be children between the ages of 13 and 17."

So, you have police officers who are pretending to be "children" between the ages of 13 and 17. Obviously there's a HUGE difference between a 42 year old man going after a 13 year old and a 17 year old. Some countries it's legal at 16, others it's not.

So, there's no evidence that sending a kid to this place would have put them in any harm at all. There's no evidence that Slayton would have used his work position to get people. He clearly was NOT going after the minors at this place, because these were police officers who wouldn't meet Slayton under after he had agreed to meet and have sex.

If I had a kid who was gay and they needed help, nothing suggests this place is bad in any way.
All you're doing is making a bunch of hypothetical excuses, based on not knowing facts. You remind me of every sleazy defense attorney on any TV show. He can make all those defenses when he gets his day in court.

Whatcha bet that he cops a plea to avoid a public trial?

You would send your depressed and sexually confused child to a man who has shown that he is a sexual predator of children? Your reasoning is that we dont' know for sure that he ever did it at work?

What about his house? Usuallly these stings lure the predator to the supposed victim's house? So would you send your child to this guy's house because he's never done anything like that at his own house?

In Texas the age of consent is 17, unless the person is in a position of power, such as a teacher. In California, there is no such protection from people in positions of authority, but the age of consent is 18, so attempting to have sex with a 17 year old is a crime. Don't like it, lobby to change the laws.

No sparky.

Guess who else favors the law allowing marriage to 12 year olds? Joe Biden:

Rules for U.S. military​

Article 120b of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C. § 920b), to which essentially only members of the United States Armed Services and enemy prisoners of war are subject, defines the age of consent as 16 years but allows an exemption for people who are married to minors 12–15 years old. There is also a mistake-in-age defense if the minor is over 12, but not if the minor is under 12. Within the United States, service members are subject to both the UCMJ and the applicable state law when "off-post".[a] Depending upon the relevant status of forces agreement, United States service members are also subject to the local criminal laws of the host nation for acts committed off-post.

All you're doing is making a bunch of hypothetical excuses, based on not knowing facts. You remind me of every sleazy defense attorney on any TV show. He can make all those defenses when he gets his day in court.

Whatcha bet that he cops a plea to avoid a public trial?

You would send your depressed and sexually confused child to a man who has shown that he is a sexual predator of children? Your reasoning is that we dont' know for sure that he ever did it at work?

What about his house? Usuallly these stings lure the predator to the supposed victim's house? So would you send your child to this guy's house because he's never done anything like that at his own house?

In Texas the age of consent is 17, unless the person is in a position of power, such as a teacher. In California, there is no such protection from people in positions of authority, but the age of consent is 18, so attempting to have sex with a 17 year old is a crime. Don't like it, lobby to change the laws.

I'm not "making excuses", I'm literally telling you to READ THE ARTICLE.

You can't just read the headline and then decide that if you go to any LGBT+ counselling services as a minor you will get molested or have someone try and sleep with you.

The article says what it says. I read it, I tried to see what was written there, what wasn't written there and come to a conclusion about what it ACTUALLY SAYS and what it doesn't say.

The man wasn't a counselor. He was a boss. People send their kids to a variety of institutions and there's a certain amount of trust going on. The guy doesn't have a criminal record, as far as I can tell. So why would people lack that trust. He's left the LGBT+ group because of this sting operation, so why would people lack that trust in them?

The "logic", or lack thereof, seems to be that one guy at an LGBT+ counseling service tried to get minors for sex, so ALL LGBT people are evil or some shit. Clearly the article doesn't say this and clearly this isn't so.

Guess who else favors the law allowing marriage to 12 year olds? Joe Biden:

Rules for U.S. military​

Article 120b of the Uniform Code of Military Justice (10 U.S.C. § 920b), to which essentially only members of the United States Armed Services and enemy prisoners of war are subject, defines the age of consent as 16 years but allows an exemption for people who are married to minors 12–15 years old. There is also a mistake-in-age defense if the minor is over 12, but not if the minor is under 12. Within the United States, service members are subject to both the UCMJ and the applicable state law when "off-post".[a] Depending upon the relevant status of forces agreement, United States service members are also subject to the local criminal laws of the host nation for acts committed off-post.
I thought you KKKlowns hated Wikipedia.

But...

"The UCMJ was passed by Congress on 5 May 1950, and signed into law by President Harry S. Truman the next day.[11] It took effect on May 31, 1951. The word uniform in the Code's title refers to its consistent application to all the armed services in place of the earlier Articles of War, Articles of Government, and Disciplinary Laws of the individual services.[12] Apart from consolidation of the existing military law, the UCMJ introduced United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.[11]"

Biden's name isn't mentioned in your source.
AND
Congress passes and authorizes changes to the UCMJ

Ergo, my tiny minded fool, you just blamed over 300 federally elected Republicans of being pedophiles.

The stupidity is laughable.

I'm not "making excuses", I'm literally telling you to READ THE ARTICLE.

You can't just read the headline and then decide that if you go to any LGBT+ counselling services as a minor you will get molested or have someone try and sleep with you.

The article says what it says. I read it, I tried to see what was written there, what wasn't written there and come to a conclusion about what it ACTUALLY SAYS and what it doesn't say.

The man wasn't a counselor. He was a boss. People send their kids to a variety of institutions and there's a certain amount of trust going on. The guy doesn't have a criminal record, as far as I can tell. So why would people lack that trust. He's left the LGBT+ group because of this sting operation, so why would people lack that trust in them?

The "logic", or lack thereof, seems to be that one guy at an LGBT+ counseling service tried to get minors for sex, so ALL LGBT people are evil or some shit. Clearly the article doesn't say this and clearly this isn't so.
Yes, I did read the article, as I always do before I post something.

So, cut to the chase: You'd send your kid to this man, knowing what you know?

Forum List

Back