We, The People

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
We the People: Announcing White House Petitions & How They Work | The White House

Something exciting is coming to WhiteHouse.gov. It's called We the People and it will significantly change how the public -- you! -- engage with the White House online.

Our Constitution guarantees your right to petition our government. Now, with We the People, we're offering a new way to submit an online petition on a range of issues -- and get an official response.

We're announcing We the People before it's live to give folks time to think about what petitions they want to create, and how they are going to build the support to get a response.
An idea whose time has come.

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Potential outcomes:

1. Gets pulled in the first week.
2. Those expressing an opinion contrary to the White House can expect "investigators" visiting.
3. Real boilerplate responses.
4. A free bumper sticker.

Jarhead

Gold Member
Reaction score
We the People: Announcing White House Petitions & How They Work | The White House

Something exciting is coming to WhiteHouse.gov. It's called We the People and it will significantly change how the public -- you! -- engage with the White House online.

Our Constitution guarantees your right to petition our government. Now, with We the People, we're offering a new way to submit an online petition on a range of issues -- and get an official response.

We're announcing We the People before it's live to give folks time to think about what petitions they want to create, and how they are going to build the support to get a response.
hey...could prove to be quite useful if implemented properly...and treated with the respect it deserves.

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is the dumbest idea in awhile. This will be used for nothing but hate. Everyone knows the opposition is always the loudest. Dumb idea

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score

Thats cool. I'll have to try it out from someone else's IP address using a pseudonym

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
By the way, thanks for finally posting something informative. I disagree with the intent but at least it wasn't your usual drivel.

Reaction score

Thats cool. I'll have to try it out from someone else's IP address using a pseudonym
https://www.torproject.org/

:eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL!!

We, the Pimple!

The downgraded president pre-approved way to petition the Great and Powerful Oz.

You Libs are such mindless fucking zombies

Last edited:

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dear Citizen,

Thank you for your interested in ________. I am currently making ________ a top priority in my adminstration. Please contact your Congressperson regarding ________ and suggest he support my programs on stimulus, health care reform and taxation.

Yours Transparently,

King for Life Obama

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
Writting something doesn't mean anybody is going to read it or use it in a manner of which you would approve.

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear Citizen,

Thank you for your interested in ________. I am currently making ________ a top priority in my adminstration. Please contact your Congressperson regarding ________ and suggest he support my programs on stimulus, health care reform and taxation.

Yours Transparently,

King for Life Obama
LOL is that really the message (minus the king for life and transparantly part?)

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dear Citizen,

Yours Transparently,

King for Life Obama
LOL is that really the message (minus the king for life and transparantly part?)
Not that I know of, but then again, somebody at the White House seems to read my posts...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List