We Need a Law for Cops Killing Unarmed Black People

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.

How is this an event? reported.

Seriously?

That's some craziness, right there.

Yea seriously. What's the fucking point of having different sections of the forum if every fucking liberal drops everything in current events? Why not close all other fucking sections?

Dude other forums I'm a member of members would get a week vacation every time they did something that stupid. Put shit where it belongs or don't post.

Wow.

A lot of folks do this and more. Including people of the right.

I consider it a who gives a fuck situation. But I get it, some are wrapped a lot tighter than me.

Maybe you need a date with Prince Valium.

Just sayin...

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
There already is a law for that, dummy. The officer has been arrested and charged. Is there something else you want done?
Yes, I am suggesting future cops who murder citizens face an additional charge that will add years to any sentence.
Unarmed is irrelevant. Unarmed people have a long history of killing people. Im ok with giving cops stronger sentences for killing innocent people, but if we are going to be harsher on them, then we cant ask them to take any chances anymore. Anyone who struggles or fights with the cops is immediately shot and the cop gets a bonus for ever violent criminal they kill.

He was never charged for counterfeiting. He was suspected of passing a counterfeit bill. He may have been able to tell authorities exactly where he got the bill if he were allowed to stay alive.
Obviously he was murdered before the charge of counterfeiting could be examined.
You can call him innocent but your opinion is based on no facts whatsoever.
I'm absolutely neutral on the matter.
Well there's always the fact that he has not been found guilty of any crime, but that's probably irrelevant in this discussion.

Why not a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent people?
:cuckoo:
It's as stupid as the first suggestion. There are already laws on the books for both, that's the point. An aggressive cop has been arrested, so it appears that the OP is somehow disillusion. There are lots of laws on the books, that cover what the piece of garbage did, the OP's is redundant. But hey, if it makes them feel better than write a feel good law, then we go back to business as usual.

Why just unarmed Black People?
What about Asians, Latinos and White folks also?
Because there are plenty of laws against murder already.
Less than .5% of Police shootings are cases of murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.

What about white people? Whites seem to be the biggest victim of murder by cops.
Or do white lives not matter?
That's because there are almost 3 times as many whites as blacks.

That doesn't seem to matter when you talk about stats like blacks make up 40% of the nations prison population for violent crime. Liberal idiots still say "there are more whites in prison for violent crimes" and suddenly the fact that blacks are only 13% of the population doesn't mean shit.
Guilt or Innocence always matters. However, when the police kill the perp, he will be forever innocent because he was never charged with a crime or found guilty. The police became judge, jury, and executioner.

What a dummy! I can SMELL the smoke coming from your ass, you're so hilariously angry.
You haven't stopped running around sniffing people's asses yet?

Damn, I thought you'd have grown out of that by now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
Why just unarmed Black People?
What about Asians, Latinos and White folks also?
Because there are plenty of laws against murder already.
Less than .5% of Police shootings are cases of murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
Shut up you racist. Your facts are irrelevant to a Leftists feelings.

There already is a law for that, dummy. The officer has been arrested and charged. Is there something else you want done?
Yes, I am suggesting future cops who murder citizens face an additional charge that will add years to any sentence.
Unarmed is irrelevant. Unarmed people have a long history of killing people. Im ok with giving cops stronger sentences for killing innocent people, but if we are going to be harsher on them, then we cant ask them to take any chances anymore. Anyone who struggles or fights with the cops is immediately shot and the cop gets a bonus for ever violent criminal they kill.
The goal by the Left is to make it impossible for anyone to enforce the law.
Cops go to prison for killing black perps no matter the circumstances. That is the goal.

What a dummy! I can SMELL the smoke coming from your ass, you're so hilariously angry.
You haven't stopped running around sniffing people's asses yet?

Damn, I thought you'd grow out of that by now.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That's ALL you've got, mentally challenged one? I CAN understand your stupidity, because a low I.Q. often corresponds with the shade of one's skin color. And you ARE proof of that!

LOL. No you won’t. People like you are all talk. Stop asking for my address you weirdo.
That's what I thought. Better back down if you know what's good for you.
1522 Comm Ave in Boston. See you there.
The little weasel would NEVER show, you AND I know that. He's all talk and no show. Or in urban parlance, he's all cock and NO balls.............
I know. I would actually enjoy having a true debate with him but he would never do that. Too much hatred.

Forum List

Back