NAACP calls for federal probe into police shooting of unarmed Black man in Pittsburgh

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

police video

its impossible to taze some one to death. they only have one or sometimes two tazes in them. here we go again. black dude steals bike, guy doesnt comply gets tazed. not to to mention he is running away after being tazed. this isnt taze to death. i wonder if he had cickle cell .

Last edited:

police video

its impossible to taze some one to death. they only have one or sometimes two tazes in them. here we go again. black dude steals bike, guy doesnt comply gets tazed. not to to mention he is running away after being tazed. this isnt taze to death. i wonder if he had cickle cell .

GEORGE FLOYD 2.0......BLACKSWAN HOAX.

police video

Altogether, Edmonds delivered at least 10 electrical bursts within three minutes and 15 seconds.

Gee, it certainly sounds like he was tazed to death. I am not sure most people have the physical self-discipline to not try to evade being tazed. If he really was tazed 10 times in 3 Min 15 sec, the officer should no longer be an officer. Sounds like the officer was just enjoying the power trip.

Last edited:

police video

Who lied to you and told you it’s impossible to taze someone to death and why did you spread that lie. If you’re going to lie about that how can anything else you say be trusted

That cop needed to calm his ass down.

Last edited:
When Rogers is placed in the back of a police car, video shows he is clearly struggling to breathe. For 17 minutes, Rogers repeatedly strikes his head against the cage behind. At multiple points, it sounds like Rogers is screaming in pain.

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back