We Need a Law for Cops Killing Unarmed Black People

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
We need black Americans to learn to follow the law. Floyd broke the law, that is why cops were called.
Floyd did what an unknown number of Americans do every day. He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

He mistakenly passed a counterfeit bill.

Mistakenly?

He had some mistakes...

2sc99kysho151.jpg
But wait, I thought the media tried to pass this miscreant off as a good little law-abiding fella!?!? Say it ISN'T so............
Are you turds really trying to demean the man? He was clearly murdered by the cop. His history doesn’t matter nor does it justify him being murdered. What’s wrong with you guys? Seek help
News flash moron, victims are just victims not heros. Get a friggin clue for pity sake.
You don’t have to consider him a hero. Others might because of The movement that his death propelled. Why do you care?
Why do I care? Unlike you I have some skin in game and if I had my way if you don't you couldn't vote until you do. That alone would put an end to over half of the bullshit going on today.
What the hell does that have to do with who people consider a hero? Are you habing a hard time following the conversation or intentionally diverting to other subjects?

1522 Comm Ave in Boston. See you there.
Thank you.

I hope you're not paying too much for that place.
NOW you need to show your weaselly black ass at that address. Good luck!
He is going to send his boys to vandalize it. Typical thug.
Yep, THAT wouldn't surprise me one bit. Keep locked and loaded and PLEASE shoot any trespassers that MAY be stupid enough to TRY to vandalize your home.

Cops kill far more whites than blacks.........,, what was your point again? can't find it here.....
The point, you big dunce, is that when cops commit crime, they should serve time, and even face the death penalty when necessary.

I have stated many times, that I think Gauvin is a murderer.

I have also posted a court document showing that they had Floyd in the car, but then took him out, put a knee on him on the street.

Gauvin record showed he was NEVER a good cop.

why are you claiming he was innocent?

Do you have proof he was innocent of having possession of counterfeit currency?

Was he also innocent of the other crimes he committed?

Bud, just because he's black, and being honored by having a city burned down in his honor, doesn't make him 'innocent.
Unless and until someone can provide documentation of a charge against him by the race soldier Chauvin on that day, George Floyd is innocent.

Put up, or shut up.

Even if he was charged, he'd still be innocent. He was a suspect and that was it. With the cops history, I am not sure why he was still on the police force. Seems like he was trouble.

Thank you.

Hope is not a strategy. I hope to see you there.
LOL. No you won’t. People like you are all talk. Stop asking for my address you weirdo.
That's what I thought. Better back down if you know what's good for you.

Address does not exist.
It does. LOL Whole Foods right nearby

Unless comm means commonwealth it's a fake address.
That’s exactly what it means. No one says “commonwealth” in Boston.

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
There already is a law for that, dummy. The officer has been arrested and charged. Is there something else you want done?
Yes, I am suggesting future cops who murder citizens face an additional charge that will add years to any sentence.
Unarmed is irrelevant. Unarmed people have a long history of killing people. Im ok with giving cops stronger sentences for killing innocent people, but if we are going to be harsher on them, then we cant ask them to take any chances anymore. Anyone who struggles or fights with the cops is immediately shot and the cop gets a bonus for ever violent criminal they kill.
What we have today comes from teaching kids black pride, standing up for yourself and abandoning the yes sir boss attitude of the Old South. I'm certainly not against black pride but, the fact is a lot of blacks lives would have been saved had they adopted a more subservient attitude when stopped by the police. I'm white but if stopped by the police unjustly, I sure as hell would not be sassing 4 police officers with guns. That is just plain nuts.

Thank you.

LOL. No you won’t. People like you are all talk. Stop asking for my address you weirdo.

Address does not exist.

Is that your white infinity parked out front? Because that appears to be a townhouse or something.

Cops kill far more whites than blacks.........,, what was your point again? can't find it here.....
The point, you big dunce, is that when cops commit crime, they should serve time, and even face the death penalty when necessary.

I have stated many times, that I think Gauvin is a murderer.

I have also posted a court document showing that they had Floyd in the car, but then took him out, put a knee on him on the street.

Gauvin record showed he was NEVER a good cop.

Who the hell is Gauvin?

Why just unarmed Black People?
What about Asians, Latinos and White folks also?
Because there are plenty of laws against murder already.
Less than .5% of Police shootings are cases of murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
I conceded some time ago in this thread any law should apply to all races and any persons murdered by a cop.
I also concede some circumstances may require deadly force even for unarmed persons. Drugs, alcohol, and plain craziness can make an unarmed person dangerous enough to be deadly. Each case and situation is different. Police have to have special powers for protecting themselves, however, once it is established a murder has occurred, I am suggesting an additional charge should be added.

Thank you.

Address does not exist.

Is that your white infinity parked out front? Because that appears to be a townhouse or something.
It’s a two family. Townhouse? Why are you spying on me? Odd.

Thank you.

Address does not exist.

You give your address on a public forum and then call it odd someone wants to pull it up on google street view and see ya crib.

Why just unarmed Black People?
What about Asians, Latinos and White folks also?
Because there are plenty of laws against murder already.
Less than .5% of Police shootings are cases of murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
I conceded some time ago in this thread any law should apply to all races and any persons murdered by a cop.
I also concede some circumstances may require deadly force even for unarmed persons. Drugs, alcohol, and plain craziness can make an unarmed person dangerous enough to be deadly. Each case and situation is different. Police have to have special powers for protecting themselves, however, once it is established a murder has occurred, I am suggesting an additional charge should be added.
Camp, the THING that would NOT go away. Yikes!

Thank you.

Address does not exist.

You give your address on a public forum and then call it odd someone wants to pull it up on google street view and see ya crib.
LOL. The parking is in the back. Front is resident only parking but for anyone not exclusively for 1522.

Forum List

Back