We Need a Law for Cops Killing Unarmed Black People

1522 Comm Ave in Boston. See you there.
Thank you.

I hope you're not paying too much for that place.
Hope is not a strategy. I hope to see you there.
LOL. No you won’t. People like you are all talk. Stop asking for my address you weirdo.
That's what I thought. Better back down if you know what's good for you.

Address does not exist.
It does. LOL Whole Foods right nearby

Unless comm means commonwealth it's a fake address.
That’s exactly what it means. No one says “commonwealth” in Boston.

Is that your white infinity parked out front? Because that appears to be a townhouse or something.
It’s a two family. Townhouse? Why are you spying on me? Odd.
I'd say watch out for THIS one, as well. Keep locked and loaded, my friend.

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
Why just unarmed Black People?
What about Asians, Latinos and White folks also?
Because there are plenty of laws against murder already.
Less than .5% of Police shootings are cases of murder.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
I conceded some time ago in this thread any law should apply to all races and any persons murdered by a cop.
I also concede some circumstances may require deadly force even for unarmed persons. Drugs, alcohol, and plain craziness can make an unarmed person dangerous enough to be deadly. Each case and situation is different. Police have to have special powers for protecting themselves, however, once it is established a murder has occurred, I am suggesting an additional charge should be added.
Nope..... We need Affirmative - Action laws.
Better known as BLACK PRIVILEGE.

And throw in some reparations while you're at it.
They need some smokes and some liquor. Burning and looting is thirsty work.

Thank you.

LOL. No you won’t. People like you are all talk. Stop asking for my address you weirdo.

Address does not exist.

Is that your white infinity parked out front? Because that appears to be a townhouse or something.
LMAO. I am not remotely worried. I have a big dog. And he is nosy and loud.

Well there's always the fact that he has not been found guilty of any crime, but that's probably irrelevant in this discussion.
He was killed before his case could be adjudicated. I guess technically he was innocent but it still leaves up in the air the matter of his arrest. I'm not willing to call him "innocent" because that hasn't been determined
and maybe never will be.
The most I will say is he wasn't found guilty of anything but that's probably irrelevant in this discussion.

Thank you.

Address does not exist.

If you have some gas and detergent you can make Napalm.

Thank you.

Address does not exist.

If you have some gas and detergent you can make Napalm.
Ummm...what? My goodness.

We need a law making it illegal for cops to kill unarmed innocent black Americans.
BTW, the Police kill more than twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects.
I conceded some time ago in this thread any law should apply to all races and any persons murdered by a cop.
I also concede some circumstances may require deadly force even for unarmed persons. Drugs, alcohol, and plain craziness can make an unarmed person dangerous enough to be deadly. Each case and situation is different. Police have to have special powers for protecting themselves, however, once it is established a murder has occurred, I am suggesting an additional charge should be added.
Camp, the THING that would NOT go away. Yikes!
I am working on two pieces of art, pencil and inks on paper, to finish by the weekend, Friday exactly. Colored pencil portions need many layers and are time-consuming. They are of a local rock band, on stage playing. While doing this, I am entertaining myself with this thread.

If this shit fest getting real? Unless I was a brute assured of destruction of the other guy I would never let
USMB nonsense get out of hand like this, but you seem to be a big boy and know what you are doing.

I can't say I'm saddened by our own little Malcolm X clone-ette getting flattened but I hope cooler heads intervene.

I am working on two pieces of art, pencil and inks on paper, to finish by the weekend, Friday exactly. Colored pencil portions need many layers and are time-consuming. They are of a local rock band, on stage playing. While doing this, I am entertaining myself with this thread.
Good for you, and THANK YOU for an intelligent reply. Nicely done.

If this shit fest getting real? Unless I was a brute assured of destruction of the other guy I would never let
USMB nonsense get out of hand like this, but you seem to be a big boy and know what you are doing.

I can't say I'm saddened by our own little Malcolm X clone-ette getting flattened but I hope cooler heads intervene.
Cooler heads always prevail.

Well there's always the fact that he has not been found guilty of any crime, but that's probably irrelevant in this discussion.
He was killed before his case could be adjudicated. I guess technically he was innocent but it still leaves up in the air the matter of his arrest. I'm not willing to call him "innocent" because that hasn't been determined
and maybe never will be.
The most I will say is he wasn't found guilty of anything but that's probably irrelevant in this discussion.
Innocent is assumed in a court of law but not in the court of public opinion which is what we have here.

and maybe never will be.
Your opinion isn't rooted in the constitution.

Knock on the door. All are connected.
You take me for a fool? Only a dunce would knock on the wrong door looking to handle some business.

Or a racist bunch of cops intent on shooting the inhabitants, as we recently saw in Louisiana.

I'd rather be correct, so if you don't mind, please confirm the number of the apartment.

Thanks.

Knock on the door. All are connected.
You take me for a fool? Only a dunce would knock on the wrong door looking to handle some business.

Or a racist bunch of cops intent on shooting the inhabitants, as we recently saw in Louisiana.

I'd rather be correct, so if you don't mind, please confirm the number of the apartment.

Thanks.
There is only one door. All are connected. I am not sure how much better I can explain it. The 1,3,5 are for business purposes only, its only one true home. And yes, I do take you for a fool.

Thank you. The drummer and bass player have been a team forever, over a decade. So, each work highlights them as individual performers. I use color, light, and shading for making them stand out in each work. The drummer stands out in one and the bass player in the other.

Thank you. The drummer and bass player have been a team forever, over a decade. So, each work highlights them as individual performers. I use color, light, and shading for making them stand out in each work. The drummer stands out in one and the bass player in the other.
You're welcome. And sorry about being so harsh towards you on this thread. I CAN be an asshole on here at times. I TRY to keep it in check, but I'm obviously not always successful!

There already is a law for that, dummy. The officer has been arrested and charged. Is there something else you want done?
Yes, I am suggesting future cops who murder citizens face an additional charge that will add years to any sentence.
Unarmed is irrelevant. Unarmed people have a long history of killing people. Im ok with giving cops stronger sentences for killing innocent people, but if we are going to be harsher on them, then we cant ask them to take any chances anymore. Anyone who struggles or fights with the cops is immediately shot and the cop gets a bonus for ever violent criminal they kill.
What we have today comes from teaching kids black pride, standing up for yourself and abandoning the yes sir boss attitude of the Old South. I'm certainly not against black pride but, the fact is a lot of blacks lives would have been saved had they adopted a more subservient attitude when stopped by the police. I'm white but if stopped by the police unjustly, I sure as hell would not be sassing 4 police officers with guns. That is just plain nuts.
Some people just dont have common sense.

Forum List

Back