Who finances ANTIFA?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
If you go to their website built, which looks like it's built by an eight year old, you'll see they're recruiting while offering "Equal Opportunities & Financial Assistance".

Who pays the facists in ACTION who DECLARE they're built to fight fascism?

If you go to their website built, which looks like it's built by an eight year old, you'll see they're recruiting while offering "Equal Opportunities & Financial Assistance".

Probably the US government paying VA benefits to World War 2 vets, who fought Germany and Italy.

I believe it's perfectly clear that the devil incarnate himself, George Soros, funds these assholes. There IS good news about Soros. The evil old f*ck is almost 90 years old, so he won't be on this earth much longer. The BAD news is his son is poised to take over for the bastard.

Obama's sugar daddy Soros better be afraid. Now that ANTIFA is declared to be a domestic terrorist organization the Justice Department will go after the funding.

1591030596051.png

1591030627896.png

1591030655909.png

1591030698808.png

1591030742115.png

We need to raise your taxes so we can pay you a fair..... price for that burnt out lot that you own (that our children, nephews, cousins, might have accidentally burnt down) and the insurance company won't cover so we can provide tax incentives to our friends to rebuild.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Why do you think the police are told to stand down and have a special catch and release program for certain ANTIFA and BLM members.

Got a link fool? What Antifa site have you found, "Who pays the facists in ACTION who DECLARE they're built to fight fascism?"

Do you truly have a point you're trying to make, Bunky Boi?

Probably the US government paying VA benefits to World War 2 vets, who fought Germany and Italy.

Yeah, I can imagine my Dad, who turned down a contract to play for the Giant to join the Navy and spent 19 months of his life in the Pacific, funding the Tide Pod Brigade.

Thanks for the laugh

Last edited:

Yeah, I can imagine my Dad, who turned down a contract to play for the Giant to join the Navy and spent 19 months of his life in the Pacific, funding the Tide Pod Brigade.

Thanks for the laugh

I suspect that your dad and I think alike. We are both anti fascists.

Who finances ANTIFA?

Daltrey or Townsend?

This is such nonsense. There are no membership lists, or meetings in abandoned buildings. :lol: It’s a nebulous idea, not an organization that people belong to.

But but but how come there's an ANTIFA website seeking recruitment, doesn't belong to them?

When ANTIFA chooses to organize, do they contact people who aren't members, considering they're "not an organization that people belong to"?

Got a link fool? What Antifa site have you found, "Who pays the facists in ACTION who DECLARE they're built to fight fascism?"

Do you truly have a point you're trying to make, Bunky Boi?

I don't post links to terrorist organizations. Do you have browser, and would you like some clues how to use it?

If you dig deep....I would bet a million bucks that you will find cut outs that lead back to the democrat party. Antifa is now taking over the role of the kkk ...... the old terror arm of the democrat party. Just like the DNC and hilary used the perkins/coie law firm to pay for the steele dossier, you will find them financing antifa, organizing and coordinating their activities....someone with a badge needs to look into this.

You spit in the faces of those men, don't you dare attempt to cloak yourself, or your ugly fascist antifa heroes asses in their glory you filthy, worthless parasite! Guess what scum, you've poked the bear and he's coming for you....Bank it! :fu:

Here's a really good place to start the search,

Just so you fine folk understand, the Ellison family is closely associated with another powerful fascist organization, that is beyond the fascist democratic party itself, and that would be the Nation Of Islam!

You spit in the faces of those men, don't you dare attempt to cloak yourself, or your ugly fascist antifa heroes asses in their glory you filthy, worthless parasite! Guess what scum, you've poked the bear and he's coming for you....Bank it! :fu:
The keyboard commandos are after me! Help!

The keyboard commandos are after me! Help!
See my sig line fascist, thats me, its who I actually am, I'm not hard to find, half the county shows up to watch me and the bears, I'm not hiding from the world you ugly creature, so you just come on over and put your bravado to the test any time you so desire.... You and your skinny little antifa pals are parasitic pukes, cowering democratic youth hiding in mama's basement by day, then hiding behind masks and rioting in American cities at night and clubbing some defenseless senior in the back of the head, don't you fucking dare attempt to link your ugly little asses to the glory of those great men, or any other veterans such as myself, you little fucking thug! :ahole-1:

Thanks for the laugh

I suspect that your dad and I think alike. We are both anti fascists.
But what happened to his son?

Who finances ANTIFA?

Daltrey or Townsend?

This is such nonsense. There are no membership lists, or meetings in abandoned buildings. :lol: It’s a nebulous idea, not an organization that people belong to.

But but but how come there's an ANTIFA website seeking recruitment, doesn't belong to them?

When ANTIFA chooses to organize, do they contact people who aren't members, considering they're "not an organization that people belong to"?
People put up websites thousands of times a day. What else ya got, Short Bus?

Forum List

Back