We have to consider the possibility that top Republicans are compromised after Wilber Ross

FDR Called Stalin "Unlce Joe" AFTER Uncle Joe starved 6 million of his own people to death. What kind of a sick fuck befriends Stalin after that? FDR, that's who

The only reason the meeting took place was because Barry overrode his own Dept of Immigration, who had banned Putin's lawyer from entering the country, and gave her a special Visa to do so. Just another example of Barry helping Putin and the Russians...

Obama administration let Russian lawyer who met Trump Jr. into US after visa block
- Obama administration let Russian lawyer who met Trump Jr. into US after visa block

"The Obama administration granted the Russian attorney who met with Donald Trump Jr. last June a special type of “parole” to be in the United States after she initially was denied a visa"

Well before the June 9, 2016, meeting, she was denied a visa to enter the U.S. in 2015, according to court filings...

She was granted a “parole” to be in the country from October 2015 through early January 2016. However, the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Southern District of New York said that their office did not extend that status.

Veselnitskaya’s Facebook posts and documented meetings show that she remained in the United States well after her initial parole expired in early January 2016. This includes photos of New York City’s Columbus Circle well into February, raising questions as to how she was allowed to be in the country at that time..."

So Veslnitskaya was BANNED from entering the US, The OBAMA administration gave her a 'Special Visa', overriding Barry's Dept of Immigration to do so, then allowed her to illegally overstay her 'parole / visa'.

Now WHY, would Barry do such a thing for Putin's #1 Lawyer who came to the US to try to find anyone who would help Russia...to include meeting with Hillary's staff while in the US?!

Hmmmm....

As far as the meeting with Jr...
- The ONLY reason why it was made possible was because Barry overrode the ban on her entering the country.
- Obama's administration knew about the meeting far enough in advance to get warrants to wire-tap the location AND to get Barry's personal ex-FBI Russian Translator in the meeting.

Yeah, this wasn't a set-up ... like 'plant' Papa was not for Mueller:

Jump ahead to Mueller 'indicting / charging' a Trump volunteer who wore a wire and shopped a book deal about the whole thing in hopes of putting pressure on Trump associates to give him what he does not have - evidence against Trump.

Last edited:
And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
Getting down on your knees and sucking Putin's cock isn't illegal, but do you really want a President who does that?

You do a lot of sucking of Putin's cock yourself.

Trump and the rest of them are benefitting with cash. This fool is sucking dick for no fee.
and yet there is that fking damn dossier thing that was faked. bought for by the clintons, obummer, comey and DNC. yep you keep your eyes fking closed and hold onto that johnson.

The doskier isn't fake unless you prove it. Annnnd Go!
Been there..... Done that..
You just ignored the truth when it was released.

Everytime someone asks you to provide proof the dossier is fake it seems you've already provided it just somewhere else in a secret location, you promise.

The dossier is still batting 1000

And business ties to Russia are illegal how?
There it is, Comrade.

Truly amazing how its gone from "there is no Russian collusion" to "where's the crime?".

Collusion has never been a crime. I've always just disputed the hair brained bullshit that Russia hijacked the election.
Democrats have been colluding with the Russians ever since the Roosevelt administration.
shit dude he was all in with Stalin. he did some very sneaky things during WWII that I learned over the weekend watching a documentary. It is our good fortune he died before that was achieved. dirty fk to say the least. hated polish folks.
the series is WWII Confidential ran on American History Channel AHC. great series. Hly crap was there a lot in there on the big three and how the world was actually treated. my gd, Roosevelt learned much from Stalin and brought those ideas back to the US. Mainly the art of manipulation.

FDR, as are most successful American politicians (such as Reagan), are master manipulators.

jc456 pitiful posting merely shows how deep the Trumpskie's are in with the Russians.

He is the classic running dog meme of a Russian supporter.

Yup, the 'libturd' states are more successful than the conturd states
yeah ok, stick with that one. I live in one bubba and it is the poorest state in the union outside California. LOL, yeah sure.
You once again contradict yourself. You just agreed earlier that they were the richest and most successful, and now you say your state is not.

Getting down on your knees and sucking Putin's cock isn't illegal, but do you really want a President who does that?

Trump and the rest of them are benefitting with cash. This fool is sucking dick for no fee.
and yet there is that fking damn dossier thing that was faked. bought for by the clintons, obummer, comey and DNC. yep you keep your eyes fking closed and hold onto that johnson.

Everytime someone asks you to provide proof the dossier is fake it seems you've already provided it just somewhere else in a secret location, you promise.

based on what? no it isn't it was discredited. here:

Report: DNC and Clinton Campaign Helped Fund Trump/Russia 'Steele Dossier'

"Trump’s tweet followed on the heels of an 18 October appearance by two Fusion GPS executives before the House Intelligence Committee during which both invoked their Fifth Amendment rights and declined to testify. The committee’s Republican leader, Devin Nunes (California), issued a subpoena for the firm’s bank records."

That is all you need to know to understand it was faked. discredited immediately after invoking the 5th. sorry pal. you have no corroboration to say it's authentic and not made up. the chance was right here and boom, gone. In one swift motion.

Now the question is, was it used as opposition research as the DNC claims? just wondering where you fall in this.
And who paid for it?

Yup, the 'libturd' states are more successful than the conturd states
yeah ok, stick with that one. I live in one bubba and it is the poorest state in the union outside California. LOL, yeah sure.
You once again contradict yourself. You just agreed earlier that they were the richest and most successful, and now you say your state is not.
everyone believes Illinois to be that. It isn't, it is advertised incorrectly. but hey, what the fk do I know. so the consensus is fking wrong.

That is all you need to know to understand it was faked.

No, I kinda need the part that shows it was fake.
no I don't need to, you have to have someone corroborate the data within it and so far, uh uh. so I can discredit it. Pleading the fifth only strengthens the fake part. or made up part especially since one claims it is opposition research. LOL. you look silly.

It's more than just the number with ties to russia, but the number with russian ties that tell lie after lie, to hide their ties to russia. It's like those disclaimers a reporter leads with, saying their parent company tied to the folks the story is about.

Where did Trump find so many people tied to russia? This can't just be a coincidence.
fk dude the clin...tons did a sale of 20% of US Uranium with Putin and you think that's just fking dandy. I laugh at you.
Another lie from Comrade jc456.

Nine US agencies signed off on a deal so Russia could buy a Canadian energy company.
Dealing with Russia, specificly what is it I lied about?
Russia was dealing with Canada. The sign off by nine agencies of the US were required. Unlike Trump's and his Trumpoids' dealing with Russia, the Obama-era deal was legal and moral and ethical.
Besides the fact that $142 million from the Canadian Guistra was donated to the Clinton Foundation Charity LONG BEFORE Hillary became Secretary of State..... and Guistra shared a Charity cause with Bill.

How or why would people think Hillary would become Secretary of State years before Obama appointed her????

And then there is also the FACT that Clinton's do not and can not get any money from the foundation's charity, for themselves....they never have..... they can't....unlike Trump who did illegally use his charity precariously, the Clinton's charity is watched like a hawk.

Bull fucking shit that the donations started long before Hillary became SoS. And Giustra founded a "Foundation" of his own to funnel all sorts of $$$$$$$$$$$ to the Clinton Foundation while being able to keep the donors secret.

Think of it as charity money laundering.

I've already put up that the fairy tale errrrrrrrrrrr dossier written by Steel is "unverified raw intelligence". In the author's own words.

In court documents because Steel/Buzzfeed/Fusion GPS are all in court battling defamation and libel lawsuits for the lies they spread.

And you don't get to play that fucking game of "we accuse you defend". YOU fucking prove what you put out there.

My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.

He can't show that at all.
no one can prove it is real. and as such automatically discredits it.

no one can prove it is real. and as such automatically discredits

You don't even know what's in it. If you did, you would know what has been verified.

He can't show that at all.
no one can prove it is real. and as such automatically discredits it.

no one can prove it is real. and as such automatically discredits

You don't even know what's in it. If you did, you would know what has been verified.

Buzzfeed fucking published it. That's why they are being sued along with Steel for defamation and libel. One part has Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen in Prague giving $$$ money to some Russian operative.

One problem. Steel got the wrong Michael Cohen.

:lol:

It reads like a tacky James Bond.

My suggestion is grow a fucking brain and learn to Google. I shouldn't have to rub your nose in it.

Good advice. You should take it.
A Lot of the Steele Report Has Since Been Corroborated

Forum List

Back