Congressman Goldman Flat-out Lied. I have to admit that I fell for it.

He never said that. He said he didnt personally witness a bribe being taken by Joe. I never saw OJ murder his ex, but that doesnt mean he didnt do it.
Well, that is what he can testify under oath to. Archer, Hunter's BFF, was asked by the committee this very question ,had he seen it or evidence of it and contrary to the Republican's HOPE, he answered he had not witnessed such.

Why is there no evidence that VP Biden ever spoke business with Hunter or his partners?
Why is there no evidence of any payments to the VP?
Why is there no evidence of Biden ever doing anything in return
Why did it take years and million$ to finally show there was no "evidence" of 'Trump collusion with Russia' to win the 2016 election?

Absence of evidence isn't always evidence of absence. - C. Sagan

Why did it take years and million$ to finally show there was no "evidence" of 'Trump collusion with Russia' to win the 2016 election?

Absence of evidence isn't always evidence of absence. - C. Sagan

There was ample evidence that Trump staff and family met with Russian agents

But not any that "Russia" altered votes or ballot counts to help Trump win the election.
Besides, talking with other nationals is what international business people and national leaders do.
DUFUS!

There is evidence that Joe Biden got the Ukrainian official investigating him and Hunter's dealings with Ukrainian guv'mint fired.

But not any that "Russia" altered votes or ballot counts to help Trump win the election.
Besides, talking with other nationals is what international business people and national leaders do.
DUFUS!

There is evidence that Joe Biden got the Ukrainian official investigating him and Hunter's dealings with Ukrainian guv'mint fired.
Geez, you are quite mis or dis-informed.

Burisma owner's crimes took place when he was a Director of an agency in the Ukrainian government, and he directed lucrative govt contracts to his own company, Burisma and to companies of friends...this was between 2010 and 2012.

Hunter Biden was hired on their board two years after Zlochevsky left his govt administration position.

Prosecutor General Shokin was never investigating Hunter Biden, nor Joe Biden.

Geez, you are quite mis or dis-informed.

Burisma owner's crimes took place when he was a Director of an agency in the Ukrainian government, and he directed lucrative govt contracts to his own company, Burisma and to companies of friends...this was between 2010 and 2012.

Hunter Biden was hired on their board two years after Zlochevsky left his govt administration position.

Prosecutor General Shokin was never investigating Hunter Biden, nor Joe Biden.
He likely would have been had he continued on through the rest of the years leading up to Hunter Biden. While Joe wasn't actual directly involved, he appeared so via his cut of the action received from Hunter.

So? There's ample evidence Joe Biden met with Hunter's business partners, yet you claim that nothing happened. Therefore, nothing happened here. Your dishonesty will follow you around like your shadow.

He likely would have been had he continued on through the rest of the years leading up to Hunter Biden. While Joe wasn't actual directly involved, he appeared so via his cut of the action received from Hunter.
But there is no evidence he received a cut from Hunter....? that's where the lying and propaganda and speculation seems to begin.... There is no paper or digital money trail from Hunter to Joe Biden. There is no action Joe took, in all foreign affairs, that was not U.S. policy, none were illegally done for Hunter's foreign business partners.

But there is no evidence he received a cut from Hunter....? that's where the lying and propaganda and speculation seems to begin.... There is no paper or digital money trail from Hunter to Joe Biden. There is no action Joe took, in all foreign affairs, that was not U.S. policy, none were illegally done for Hunter's foreign business partners.

So? There's ample evidence Joe Biden met with Hunter's business partners, yet you claim that nothing happened. Therefore, nothing happened here. Your dishonesty will follow you around like your shadow.
If Joe met with them more than 140 times in one year as the Trump campaign did with Russian operatives, instead of maybe thrice in 6 years that Joe did meet some of Hunter's business associates...you might be on to something....:rolleyes:

Says shokin, 4 years after he resigned, and was paid by a crooked oligarch to make the affidavit while in Viena, states such....and the oligarch is connected to Giuliani and associates....

Y'all are way over your head on this and do not know, what is really going on.... I could give you links to it all and how complicated and twisted it all is....

But you know beyond any doubt, you won't read the articles....they don't serve your purpose of spreading the lies your fed.

If Joe met with them more than 140 times in one year as the Trump campaign did with Russian operatives, instead of maybe thrice in 6 years that Joe did meet some of Hunter's business associates...you might be on to something....:rolleyes:
Trump wasn't taking bribes. According to the FBI informant Joe and Hunter got 5 million apiece. Read the link. Trump was onto the Bidens so democrats impeached him over it. What fucking stinking shit pile the democrat party is.

Says shokin, 4 years after he resigned, and was paid by a crooked oligarch to make the affidavit while in Viena, states such....and the oligarch is connected to Giuliani and associates....

Y'all are way over your head on this and do not know, what is really going on.... I could give you links to it all and how complicated and twisted it all is....

But you know beyond any doubt, you won't read the articles....they don't serve your purpose of spreading the lies your fed.
Sell your propaganda to some naive college kids.

Do it.

Let's see your trail of "documented" lies and fabrications covering the scams and thefts of the Marxist-Leftists Insurrectionists out to destroy our Nation.

I'd suggest a separate thread focused on such.

"You will recall that Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman said that Archer testified that it was the illusion of access to Joe Biden that Hunter Biden was offering to these clients. But in fact, when you look at the transcript what you see is that phrase, illusion of access, is in Dan Goldman's question. It’s actually not what Devon Archer testified to," she explained.

According to the transcripts, Herridge noted, Archer said "This was about showing that there was the signal that there’s influence and access here. And Archer goes on to say that there were business meetings that Joe Biden attended, or business meetings, rather meals with business associates."

"What he also said is that after at least one of those meals money was wired to Hunter Biden that he believed had paid for one of his sports cars. So there’s a lot here in addition to these emails as well," Herridge noted.

Those of you who follow my posts closely (some a little too closely) know that in the last several days, I've mentioned that even though it is pretty obvious what the Bidens have been doing, proving that Joe committed a crime, based on proving that Hunter did something. In part that was based on that idea that Hunter's business associate had said that he was only selling the "illusion of access," not actual access. That (so we were told) was from the GOP's star witness against Hunter.

I took Goldman at his word, because the Republicans were there to correct anything the Dems lied about. I'm glad that they released the transcript. It's clear that Goldman had rehearsed that "illusion of access" line, hoping to slip it in during the closed door interview, and then bring it up later. It would have worked, if not for the public getting the information to analyze for themselves.

This reminds me of when the Democrats were in a tizzy that Trump had supposedly threatened to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they investigated Biden corruption. Trump surprised them by releasing the transcript which showed no such thing. Sad part for our democracy is that the Democrats didn't slow down a bit when the truth came out. They proceeded as if their lies were true, and the transcript - verified by their own witnesses as accurate - was false.

They will now to the same with this transcript. Gleefully aided by the media, of course.

Democrats have no problem with the crackhead son of a Dem VP using bribe money to buy a sports car, when he is so addled that he got lost and almost shot in a homeless encampment looking for a crack dealer. Nothing matters but "Get Trump" and that they person have that (D) after their name.
All Democrats are liars. What is new?

Do it.

Let's see your trail of "documented" lies and fabrications covering the scams and thefts of the Marxist-Leftists Insurrectionists out to destroy our Nation.

I'd suggest a separate thread focused on such.
All you have to do is watch CNN or PMSNBC. Happens every day.

Forum List

Back