And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

I don't know what those business' do. Do you? Trump has 500 of them. What do they do?

Do Trump's companies need investigating? Oh yea they already have and he was just found out to be a FRAUD! Did you hear?
lets try and keep your TDS in check for once,,,

everyone knows what trumps businesses do,,,

no one knows what bidens do,,,

That's just it. This reminds me of my republican buddy the other day saying "you don't think biden is guilty?" And when I said no he lost it. As if I'm stupid for not believing, without evidence, that Biden is corrupt. So let's get this straight. Republicans believe without evidence that Biden is guilty of the things we know Trump did, and Biden should be impeached, but Trump should be re elected. Is that about right?

Republicans obsession with impeaching Biden is easy to explain: They are trying to make him look guilty of everything Trump did.
Precisely where you get discombobulated is in comparison of evidence. The collective 2024 voter Unconscious already knows that viral machines are more prominently expressed in the Biden family than in the Trump family. There is no Trumpan DNA that links to outfits such as Metabiota's possession of dangerous viruses. Show us any link for this and we'll show you two for the Biden absurdity.

You knew trump didn’t pay taxes and over inflated the value of his property?

You know what all 500 of his llcs do?

I believe you. It’s why you know Biden cheats because trumps doing it.

Precisely where you get discombobulated is in comparison of evidence. The collective 2024 voter Unconscious already knows that viral machines are more prominently expressed in the Biden family than in the Trump family. There is no Trumpan DNA that links to outfits such as Metabiota's possession of dangerous viruses. Show us any link for this and we'll show you two for the Biden absurdity.

At this point, we should be investigating the investigation for the ethical conduct that is happening on the Republican side of the aisle.

The GOP knew this was a witch hunt from the beginning. Republicans’ own expert witnesses admitted there was not enough evidence to impeach Biden.

This is a joke.

Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) said Republicans told him “directly” that they were concerned after witnessing what he called a “weak” showing during the first hearing on the GOP-led impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden.

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), who told Fox News in June that Republicans were “not interested” in whether allegations about Biden were accurate or not.

“Do you think there’ll be more impeachment hearings after what we saw today?” Collins asked.
“I kind of doubt it after what we saw today, or at least it will be a while,” Raskin replied.

“Several Republicans were saying to me that the right-wing is now saying that Kevin McCarthy actually set it up to be a failure because he didn’t want to proceed with impeachment,” said Raskin of the House speaker, who previously said he wouldn’t open such an inquiry without a House vote and then did just that.
“They couldn’t believe that such a disaster would just happen by accident,”

Epic fail.

In the first impeachment inquiry for President Biden, Republicans zeroed in on his son, Hunter, and attempted to make the case that the president benefitted from his son's business dealings.

What resulted was a more than six-hour-long hearing that was at times both chaotic and antagonistic. At the same time, House Republicans struggled to prove their case against the president or his family.

House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer said the panel had "uncovered a mountain of evidence" and claimed Biden used his official government role for his family's gain. But Comer and his Republican colleagues didn't provide any evidence backing up this massive allegation of wrongdoing.

You see? Republicans are trying to suggest that Biden is crooked too. Since they can't argue that Trump is not crooked, their only hope is to con voters into thinking Biden is just as much of a criminal as Trump is.
Of course Trump has 4 plus cases against him. Civil, criminal, federal and state charges.

January 6 and the 2020 Election Aftermath​

Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago​

Election Tampering in Georgia​

Stormy Daniels Hush Money​

Business Fraud in New York​

E. Jean Carroll​

And his foundation was shut down, his corporation got caught pulling a Hunter or Shakira. What else? There are so many things Trump should be charged with.

I just want to say that Trump proves that Karma is a bitch. Lock her up? Really? Now HE is the one on trial? You couldn't make this shit up.

If Trump and Biden debate Biden needs to invite E Jean Carroll to it. Why? Because Trump did this to the Clintons

1695995650037.png

You knew trump didn’t pay taxes and over inflated the value of his property?

You know what all 500 of his llcs do?

I believe you. It’s why you know Biden cheats because trumps doing it.
I know trump followed the tax code and paid what is required,, everyone overvalues property when it benefits them just like they under value them if it benefits them,,

trump is a lifelong international businessman,, so is there one of his companies you have a problem with and why??

biden has been a lifelong politician so why does he need 20 foreign companies and what does any of them do??

I know trump followed the tax code and paid what is required,, everyone overvalues property when it benefits them just like they under value them if it benefits them,,

trump is a lifelong international businessman,, so is there one of his companies you have a problem with and why??

biden has been a lifelong politician so why does he need 20 foreign companies and what does any of them do??
Not like he did it. You see, that's what Trump thought. Everyone over values their properties. But not like him. He did it to the point of it being a crime

I have a problem with all his companies that do business with the Chinese government.

I have a problem with his DC hotel. He made money being the president. Of course you think he lost money. And how to do you know? He lies all the time. Perhaps he's looking for a write off.

Which Hunter Biden LLC do you have a problem with?

Everything Republicans accuse Democrats of doing, we know Republicans are doing.

Not like he did it. You see, that's what Trump thought. Everyone over values their properties. But not like him. He did it to the point of it being a crime

I have a problem with all his companies that do business with the Chinese government.

I have a problem with his DC hotel. He made money being the president. Of course you think he lost money. And how to do you know? He lies all the time. Perhaps he's looking for a write off.

Everything Republicans accuse Democrats of doing, we know Republicans are doing.
Does Joe Biden have 20 LLC's? Or does "THE BIDEN FAMILY"? Lets be clear because it seems you want to punish the father for the sins of the son.

You're asking too many questions to say you are sure Biden's corrupt. Sounds like you are fishing. You don't know? Yet you're already holding impeachment hearings? Funny shit if it wasn't scary.

you should bring all that up in your next therapy session,,

In the first impeachment inquiry for President Biden, Republicans zeroed in on his son, Hunter, and attempted to make the case that the president benefitted from his son's business dealings.

What resulted was a more than six-hour-long hearing that was at times both chaotic and antagonistic. At the same time, House Republicans struggled to prove their case against the president or his family.

House Committee on Oversight and Accountability Chairman James Comer said the panel had "uncovered a mountain of evidence" and claimed Biden used his official government role for his family's gain. But Comer and his Republican colleagues didn't provide any evidence backing up this massive allegation of wrongdoing.

You see? Republicans are trying to suggest that Biden is crooked too. Since they can't argue that Trump is not crooked, their only hope is to con voters into thinking Biden is just as much of a criminal as Trump is.
Of course Trump has 4 plus cases against him. Civil, criminal, federal and state charges.

January 6 and the 2020 Election Aftermath​

Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago​

Election Tampering in Georgia​

Stormy Daniels Hush Money​

Business Fraud in New York​

E. Jean Carroll​

And his foundation was shut down, his corporation got caught pulling a Hunter or Shakira. What else? There are so many things Trump should be charged with.

I just want to say that Trump proves that Karma is a bitch. Lock her up? Really? Now HE is the one on trial? You couldn't make this shit up.

If Trump and Biden debate Biden needs to invite E Jean Carroll to it. Why? Because Trump did this to the Clintons

View attachment 835738

That's because hunter is the bagman for the Biden crime family.

did
You go to therapy? That'a very rich elite thing to do. Out of touch much?
did you know we all do business with the chinese??

my suggestion to you is to ,,,

sorry we cant tell each other to go kill themselves anymore,,

my suggestion is you get a clue about the real world,,

That's because hunter is the bagman for the Biden crime family.
You're right Don Jr is too stupid to be the bag man. Look how he brought the Russians to Trump Tower for that infamous meeting. Don Sr himself popped in on that meeting and yelled at Jr for setting that meeting up in their building.

Jared Kushner is the bag man.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Thursday that Jared Kushner, former President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser while in office, “crossed the line of ethics” by accepting a $2 billion investment from the Saudi government in his private investment firm six months after he left the White House.

In an interview on CNN’s “The Lead with Jake Tapper,” Comer acknowledged an argument made by 2024 GOP presidential candidate Chris Christie, who noted Kushner’s extensive work in the Middle East on behalf of the Trump White House and claimed in an earlier interview “the Trump family has been involved in grifting for quite some time.”

Forum List

Back