at least ..

453810_1_RTX2SSOK-111_big.jpg

NZZ: радость русских преждевременна —

we got by with it -

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s900-c85.jpg

how do you say BIGLY in Russian ?

at least the Trumpbots have ignored this thread for almost 4 hours.

:lmao:

nine - I'm betting there's a rat in the pack, someone, somewhere will cave under pressure.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

a Grand Jury subpoena works in strange ways - first crook to talk gets the best deal.

There are no crooks. It's not illegal to talk to a Russian.

That depends on what you’re talking about.

If you are talking about murder for hire plots you need to look toward the Hillary campaign and the DNC.

nine - I'm betting there's a rat in the pack, someone, somewhere will cave under pressure.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

a Grand Jury subpoena works in strange ways - first crook to talk gets the best deal.

until one of the 9 Trump Cartel boys starts singing like a canary.

stay tuned its still early - 9 may be a low number.

I have to believe Mueller is getting tired of the Nothing Burger jingle.

I have to believe Mueller is getting tired of the Nothing Burger jingle.

you dont have a clue what Mueller has on who, and won't until he starts making arrests.

your nothing burger is in your drawers.

They came into contact with Russia?

SOUND THE ALARMS! RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Forum List

Back