Congressman Goldman Flat-out Lied. I have to admit that I fell for it.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

"You will recall that Democrat Congressman Dan Goldman said that Archer testified that it was the illusion of access to Joe Biden that Hunter Biden was offering to these clients. But in fact, when you look at the transcript what you see is that phrase, illusion of access, is in Dan Goldman's question. It’s actually not what Devon Archer testified to," she explained.

According to the transcripts, Herridge noted, Archer said "This was about showing that there was the signal that there’s influence and access here. And Archer goes on to say that there were business meetings that Joe Biden attended, or business meetings, rather meals with business associates."

"What he also said is that after at least one of those meals money was wired to Hunter Biden that he believed had paid for one of his sports cars. So there’s a lot here in addition to these emails as well," Herridge noted.

Those of you who follow my posts closely (some a little too closely) know that in the last several days, I've mentioned that even though it is pretty obvious what the Bidens have been doing, proving that Joe committed a crime, based on proving that Hunter did something. In part that was based on that idea that Hunter's business associate had said that he was only selling the "illusion of access," not actual access. That (so we were told) was from the GOP's star witness against Hunter.

I took Goldman at his word, because the Republicans were there to correct anything the Dems lied about. I'm glad that they released the transcript. It's clear that Goldman had rehearsed that "illusion of access" line, hoping to slip it in during the closed door interview, and then bring it up later. It would have worked, if not for the public getting the information to analyze for themselves.

This reminds me of when the Democrats were in a tizzy that Trump had supposedly threatened to withhold funds from Ukraine unless they investigated Biden corruption. Trump surprised them by releasing the transcript which showed no such thing. Sad part for our democracy is that the Democrats didn't slow down a bit when the truth came out. They proceeded as if their lies were true, and the transcript - verified by their own witnesses as accurate - was false.

They will now to the same with this transcript. Gleefully aided by the media, of course.

Democrats have no problem with the crackhead son of a Dem VP using bribe money to buy a sports car, when he is so addled that he got lost and almost shot in a homeless encampment looking for a crack dealer. Nothing matters but "Get Trump" and that they person have that (D) after their name.

Where is the testimony that VP Biden talked business?
Where is the testimony that VP Biden took any action on their behalf. ?

Why did Traitor Joe repeatedly LIE and claim he was never there?

Why did Hunter Biden tell the Chinese that Traitor Joe was there before receiving $10 million in "consulting fees" your side still cannot explain?

Why did every Zionist Fascist at CIA lie and tell the American people that the laptop was "russian disinfo" when they knew it was true?

Why are all the left wing Zionist Fascists from the W Administration for Traitor Joe and against Trump?

Why did Traitor Joe repeatedly LIE and claim he was never there?

Why did Hunter Biden tell the Chinese that Traitor Joe was there before receiving $10 million in "consulting fees" your side still cannot explain?

Why did every Zionist Fascist at CIA lie and tell the American people that the laptop was "russian disinfo" when they knew it was true?

Why are all the left wing Zionist Fascists from the W Administration for Traitor Joe and against Trump?

Why is there no evidence that VP Biden ever spoke business with Hunter or his partners?
Why is there no evidence of any payments to the VP?
Why is there no evidence of Biden ever doing anything in return

Where is the testimony that VP Biden talked business?
Where is the testimony that VP Biden took any action on their behalf. ?
I thought you said Joe never talked to these people?

Do you actually think that congress is going to allow somebody to blow up the Biden Family live on TV? These guys only get 5 mins to question the witness. Do you think he's going to be allowed the chance to present the evidence of all of that in 5 mins or less?

All of that came out in an interview yesterday.

Another witness was prevented from testifying in front of congress by Joe Biden by revoking his visa.

I thought you said Joe never talked to these people?

Do you actually think that congress is going to allow that? These guys only get 5 mins to question the witness. Do you think he's going to be allowed the chance to present the evidence of all of that in 5 mins or less?

All of that came out in an interview yesterday.

Another witness was prevented from testifying in front of congress by Joe Biden by revoking his visa.

Sad what Republican accusations have come down to..

What was once a vast conspiracy of pay for play by the Biden Crime Family has come down to …..
Biden talked about the weather, fishing and how he was doing in front of other people

Sad what Republican accusations have come down to..

What was once a vast conspiracy of pay for play by the Biden Crime Family has come down to …..
Biden talked about the weather, fishing and how he was doing in front of other people
Don't you get tired of pissing on our boots and telling us it's raining?

Trump doesn't have a criminal record. Talk about baseless charges... Joe blow lied to the American people. Fact.

With multiple indictments….Trump has a criminal record
He has been arrested

Forum List

Back