Any predictions for tomorrow's elections?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Who comes out on top overall both locally & nationally?

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.

upload_2017-11-6_9-59-23.jpeg

^^^ This vvv

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

If I had to put money on it I would say the GOP comes out ahead. I think the public is Russia weary and the left are still pushing identity politics. The very thing that has wrecked them nationally for several years now.
Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.

Gop wins VA because the dems still havn't figured out that it pisses people off when there are sanctuary cities and half the kids in Med Schools that taxpayer subsidize are citizens of Asian countries, and nobody likes thugs who commit violent crimes.
So GOP wins VA because of white grievance? :laugh:

GOP only wins VA tomorrow if NoVa vanishes into another dimension.

Hoping Nicole Malliotakis has a better showing than people expect, setting her up for a better run after DiBlasio is term limited.

One can always hope for low turnout allowing her to win.

So GOP wins VA because of white grievance? :laugh:

GOP only wins VA tomorrow if NoVa vanishes into another dimension.
Why is it "grievance" when people expect immigration laws to be enforced, or don't like thugs or don't like US subsidized schools taking graduates who have come here for undergrad and have established US residency?

Laugh all you want, but the dems continue losing state legislatures and governorships.

Prediction: whatever happens, the Left will act like spoiled brat whinging morons.

Just wait for the November 8th futile gesture Scream-At-The-Sky fracas!

I predict that anywhere a Democrat wins, the pseudocons will claim illegals voted that person in.

Forum List

Back