And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

I see what you are doing. Lies aren't lies. Facts are opinions. And there is no talking to Republicans like you. You lie when you say you aren't a Republican. And you are stupid to think Republicans in the House have any evidence of Joe breaking any laws. It's my opinion because so far no evidence has been made public. If there has, what is it?

I see what you are doing. You're saying if you were a Republican House member and McCarthy impeached him and they took a vote, you'd find Joe guilty even without any evidence. Because you don't need any evidence. Clearly someone in Europe gave Hunter a job because of who his father was. And his father MUST have given them something back in return for hiring his son. Must have. Even though you don't have the evidence, you'd convict. Because you are SURE Joe Biden is guilty. Right?

Thank you for being a nazi.
your desperation to convince me I am wrong only convinces me there is something there,,

that or youre just trying to convince yourself,,,

your desperation to convince me I am wrong only convinces me there is something there,,

that or youre just trying to convince yourself,,,
If you walk like a Republican, talk like a Republican, stay stupid shit I hear on Fox, guess what ass hat?

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm wondering why I bother to respond.

If you walk like a Republican, talk like a Republican, stay stupid shit I hear on Fox, guess what ass hat?

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I'm wondering why I bother to respond.
if you dont even know why youve responded to me at least 20 times I cant help you,,

might bring it up at your next therapy session,,,

Which does not reflect on Joe Biden and is not illegal
That is incorrect. If the recipient is seeking inside information and that is what is provided then it’s illegal
The jury or judge will then determine if it was reasonable for the other party to believe they were receiving special assistance due to Joe Biden or his son.
Your statement is not entirely incorrect but about 80.% so.

That is incorrect. If the recipient is seeking inside information and that is what is provided then it’s illegal
The jury or judge will then determine if it was reasonable for the other party to believe they were receiving special assistance due to Joe Biden or his son.
Your statement is not entirely incorrect but about 80.% so.
This is not about “inside information”.

It’s about one party selling access he did not actually have to another party who hoped he did

you are free to believe one persons opinion over stacks of evidence all you want,,

What evidence?

Republicans having trouble finding evidence of foreign payments benefiting a former vice president might be in luck: There’s plenty of evidence such payments went to Trump. They would have no such trouble finding proof that Trump received tens of millions of dollars from foreign interests each year of his term. In all, Trump received $160 million from foreign sources during his time in office, including $7.5 million from China. House Republicans have shown no interest in bringing this up. We know that throughout Trump’s presidency, entities with ties to foreign governments purposefully patronized his businesses, enriching him while trying to curry favor with his administration,”

As many as 30 special interest groups received favorable consideration by Trump’s executive branch coinciding with their visits to Trump properties.

Republicans obsession with impeaching Biden is easy to explain: They are trying to make him look guilty of everything Trump did.

Republicans have even depicted the existence of holding companies created by Biden family members and their business associates as proof of nefarious activity ― even as Trump’s annual financial disclosure filings revealed his ownership of some 500 limited liability companies, some of them based overseas.

Republicans’ lust to move forward with an impeachment inquiry on the basis of this utterly failed investigation is a transparent effort to boost former President Trump’s reelection prospects and distract from the overwhelming evidence of his criminal and corrupt conduct during his term of office.

What evidence?

Republicans having trouble finding evidence of foreign payments benefiting a former vice president might be in luck: There’s plenty of evidence such payments went to Trump. They would have no such trouble finding proof that Trump received tens of millions of dollars from foreign interests each year of his term. In all, Trump received $160 million from foreign sources during his time in office, including $7.5 million from China. House Republicans have shown no interest in bringing this up. We know that throughout Trump’s presidency, entities with ties to foreign governments purposefully patronized his businesses, enriching him while trying to curry favor with his administration,”

As many as 30 special interest groups received favorable consideration by Trump’s executive branch coinciding with their visits to Trump properties.

Republicans obsession with impeaching Biden is easy to explain: They are trying to make him look guilty of everything Trump did.

Republicans have even depicted the existence of holding companies created by Biden family members and their business associates as proof of nefarious activity ― even as Trump’s annual financial disclosure filings revealed his ownership of some 500 limited liability companies, some of them based overseas.

Republicans’ lust to move forward with an impeachment inquiry on the basis of this utterly failed investigation is a transparent effort to boost former President Trump’s reelection prospects and distract from the overwhelming evidence of his criminal and corrupt conduct during his term of office.
BORING!!!

just because youre oK with what joe has done doesnt mean evidence doesnt exist ir its OK with the rest of us,,

BORING!!!

just because youre oK with what joe has done doesnt mean evidence doesnt exist ir its OK with the rest of us,,
That's just it. This reminds me of my republican buddy the other day saying "you don't think biden is guilty?" And when I said no he lost it. As if I'm stupid for not believing, without evidence, that Biden is corrupt. So let's get this straight. Republicans believe without evidence that Biden is guilty of the things we know Trump did, and Biden should be impeached, but Trump should be re elected. Is that about right?

That's just it. This reminds me of my republican buddy the other day saying "you don't think biden is guilty?" And when I said no he lost it. As if I'm stupid for not believing, without evidence, that Biden is corrupt. So let's get this straight. Republicans believe without evidence that Biden is guilty of the things we know Trump did, and Biden should be impeached, but Trump should be re elected. Is that about right?

What evidence?

The Biden family and business associates made $24 million over 20 years? That's not very much. What are they doing wrong?

The biden family and associates? So not Joe Biden our president right? Can you show me Joe made any of that money? And that the money came from China? And that he did something in return? We can show you Trump has done all this. Are you trying to prove they all do it?

If you were impeaching Trump on this you'd have a strong case.

And I thought you guys said Democrats have no experience in business. Now you're suggesting the Biden's do what the Trump's do only on a much much much smaller scale.

This is funny. Republicans claim Joe knew what Hunter was doing but then they say he was lying when he said "my son never did business with China". Wouldn't him saying that be evidence he didn't know?

Weak. I don't even think the sweetheart deal argument has legs. Because Hunter wouldn't be fucked right now if Republicans weren't fucking him. This is politics. What do you think the penalty would be for Hunter if his father weren't president? Well sentence him to that so Joe can pardon him.

The Biden family and business associates made $24 million over 20 years? That's not very much. What are they doing wrong?

The biden family and associates? So not Joe Biden our president right? Can you show me Joe made any of that money? And that the money came from China? And that he did something in return? We can show you Trump has done all this. Are you trying to prove they all do it?

If you were impeaching Trump on this you'd have a strong case.

And I thought you guys said Democrats have no experience in business. Now you're suggesting the Biden's do what the Trump's do only on a much much much smaller scale.

This is funny. Republicans claim Joe knew what Hunter was doing but then they say he was lying when he said "my son never did business with China". Wouldn't him saying that be evidence he didn't know?

Weak. I don't even think the sweetheart deal argument has legs. Because Hunter wouldn't be fucked right now if Republicans weren't fucking him. This is politics. What do you think the penalty would be for Hunter if his father weren't president? Well sentence him to that so Joe can pardon him.
you cant say theres no evidence,,

it isnt about me dumbass,,

just dont lie again and say theres no evidence,,,
What evidence? They have 20 LLC's? What evidence do you have on Joe Biden? Not Hunter. I read your story. It was all about Hunter and some uncle who paid his fines. Is that what you have? I'm serious. I want to know what you are impeacing Biden for.

We never held impeachment hearings over Trump's collusion with Russia. We waited for the investigation to be over. When it was over, we didn't impeach Trump based on the report.

Same way you should drop this Hunter thing. Because we've seen your reports and you have NOTHING. You want to launch an investigation so you can keep digging. Maybe soepena people so you can interview them. All for theater before the election, because Trump has caught four cases.

What evidence? They have 20 LLC's? What evidence do you have on Joe Biden? Not Hunter. I read your story. It was all about Hunter and some uncle who paid his fines. Is that what you have? I'm serious. I want to know what you are impeacing Biden for.

We never held impeachment hearings over Trump's collusion with Russia. We waited for the investigation to be over. When it was over, we didn't impeach Trump based on the report.

Same way you should drop this Hunter thing. Because we've seen your reports and you have NOTHING. You want to launch an investigation so you can keep digging. Maybe soepena people so you can interview them. All for theater before the election, because Trump has caught four cases.
20 llcs that do no business other than money laundering,,,

you may reject the evidence but it still exists and needs investigated for criminality,,

20 llcs that do no business other than money laundering,,,

you may reject the evidence but it still exists and needs investigated for criminality,,
I don't know what those business' do. Do you? Trump has 500 of them. What do they do?

Do Trump's companies need investigating? Oh yea they already have and he was just found out to be a FRAUD! Did you hear?

Forum List

Back