And now, the TRUTH: Archer's actual testimony--Hunter may have sold sizzle, but no steak.

if youre OK with lying its pretty easy,,
If you are a gun lover you must defend Hunter. The crime they are charging him with is unconstitutional. Have you ever done an illegal drug? So the question they asked him was kind of vague. Was he high that day when he applied for the gun?

So how many days do you have to be drug free before you can buy a gun?

If you are a gun lover you must defend Hunter. The crime they are charging him with is unconstitutional. Have you ever done an illegal drug? So the question they asked him was kind of vague. Was he high that day when he applied for the gun?

So how many days do you have to be drug free before you can buy a gun?
I have said several times I stand with hunter on this issue and even started a thread on the topic,,

thanks for stopping by,,

I have said several times I stand with hunter on this issue and even started a thread on the topic,,

thanks for stopping by,,

Also this

But Buck, who was a federal prosecutor and district attorney before joining Congress in 2015, hasn’t gone along with his colleagues’ claims that they’ve uncovered evidence implicating the president in his son’s foreign business deals.

“I have been a prosecutor for 25 years. I want to see evidence that ties Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s activities. I haven’t seen that evidence yet,” Buck told HuffPost on Thursday. “If that evidence was developed, would I be in favor of impeachment? Yes, but it hasn’t been developed yet.”

Also this

But Buck, who was a federal prosecutor and district attorney before joining Congress in 2015, hasn’t gone along with his colleagues’ claims that they’ve uncovered evidence implicating the president in his son’s foreign business deals.

“I have been a prosecutor for 25 years. I want to see evidence that ties Joe Biden to Hunter Biden’s activities. I haven’t seen that evidence yet,” Buck told HuffPost on Thursday. “If that evidence was developed, would I be in favor of impeachment? Yes, but it hasn’t been developed yet.”

you are free to believe one persons opinion over stacks of evidence all you want,,

Can he and I see the stacks of evidence please?
been posted many times,,

but if you would like this thread has most of them listed,,

been posted many times,,

but if you would like this thread has most of them listed,,

Is that what you believe or want us to believe?

McCarthy made several unproven claims Tuesday while announcing the opening of a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

The Republican-led investigation will focus on “allegations

House Republicans have not presented any proof

Republicans argue that opening an inquiry will give them the authority to uncover more information, so it’s possible they’ll find additional facts that are not known at this point.

Also, some of the $20 million McCarthy was referring to didn’t go to the Biden family but went to business associates of the family as part of their business activities.
You know, like $2 billion the Saudi's gave to Jared.

the informant was merely reporting something he said he had been told by a Ukrainian businessman.
The informant claimed that the CEO of Burisma claimed
Republicans have tried to boost the credibility of this allegation by saying it was in an FBI document. But the document merely memorialized the information provided by the informant – it does not contain proof that the allegations are true.
A former ally of Rudy Giuliani, who was well-connected in Ukraine, testified during Trump’s impeachment that no one from Burisma had any contacts with Joe Biden or people working for him while he was vice president
A Hunter Biden associate testified that even though Joe Biden was on these calls and at these dinners, he didn’t discuss business. And Republicans have not presented any evidence that Joe Biden himself benefited financially from his appearances at the dinners or on the calls.
Archer said “nothing” of importance was ever discussed during these calls.

“Where are you, how’s the weather, how’s the fishing, how’s the – whatever it may be.” Archer added the conversations were “not related to commercial business, politics, that kind of stuff.”

There is no public evidence that Joe Biden abused his government powers to help his family.
There is no public evidence that Joe Biden abused his government powers to help his family.

Is that what you believe or want us to believe?

McCarthy made several unproven claims Tuesday while announcing the opening of a formal impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

The Republican-led investigation will focus on “allegations

House Republicans have not presented any proof

Republicans argue that opening an inquiry will give them the authority to uncover more information, so it’s possible they’ll find additional facts that are not known at this point.

Also, some of the $20 million McCarthy was referring to didn’t go to the Biden family but went to business associates of the family as part of their business activities.
You know, like $2 billion the Saudi's gave to Jared.

the informant was merely reporting something he said he had been told by a Ukrainian businessman.
The informant claimed that the CEO of Burisma claimed
Republicans have tried to boost the credibility of this allegation by saying it was in an FBI document. But the document merely memorialized the information provided by the informant – it does not contain proof that the allegations are true.
A former ally of Rudy Giuliani, who was well-connected in Ukraine, testified during Trump’s impeachment that no one from Burisma had any contacts with Joe Biden or people working for him while he was vice president
A Hunter Biden associate testified that even though Joe Biden was on these calls and at these dinners, he didn’t discuss business. And Republicans have not presented any evidence that Joe Biden himself benefited financially from his appearances at the dinners or on the calls.
Archer said “nothing” of importance was ever discussed during these calls.

“Where are you, how’s the weather, how’s the fishing, how’s the – whatever it may be.” Archer added the conversations were “not related to commercial business, politics, that kind of stuff.”

since I am not the boss of you you are free to believe what you want,, just dont lie and say theres no evidence when theres a large stack of it,,

funny how you only believe republicans when they agree with you,,

since I am not the boss of you you are free to believe what you want,, just dont lie and say theres no evidence when theres a large stack of it,,

No there is not any evidence of the CRIMES you are accusing Joe Biden of. NONE.

This is really fucked up of you Republicans

Accuse Democrats of witch hunts when they hold Trump accountable
Then launch witch hunts to get us back for charging Trump with all the crimes he committed.

Yes, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, may have all broken 1 or 2 laws while being president. Trump was a criminal president for 4 years. Got caught breaking the law way too many times for you to accuse us of witch hunts.

Sorry for picking on a criminal president. Now you can try and "get us back" by going after Biden but all you are doing is making a mockery of the impeachment process.

I say hurry up and prosecute Hunter so Joe can pardon him.

This is really fucked up of you Republicans

Accuse Democrats of witch hunts when they hold Trump accountable
Then launch witch hunts to get us back for charging Trump with all the crimes he committed.

Yes, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden, may have all broken 1 or 2 laws while being president. Trump was a criminal president for 4 years. Got caught breaking the law way too many times for you to accuse us of witch hunts.

Sorry for picking on a criminal president. Now you can try and "get us back" by going after Biden but all you are doing is making a mockery of the impeachment process.

I say hurry up and prosecute Hunter so Joe can pardon him.
I'm not a republican you stupid fuck,,

and all youve done is give your opinion on the evidence presented about the bidens,,

so stop lying and saying there isnt any evidence,,

thats your opinion,,

so thanks for it,,
No it's a fact. Listen to what a Republican House member said

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) says Republicans don’t have evidence implicating Joe Biden.

So if you have evidence Joe Biden committed a crime you best share it with him. And what are his fellow Republican house members saying to him? Are they showing him the evidence? No. And has he come out after seeing that evidence and saying he's now ready to vote to impeach Joe Biden? Nope.

You're really bad at this.

I'm not a republican you stupid fuck,,

and all youve done is give your opinion on the evidence presented about the bidens,,

so stop lying and saying there isnt any evidence,,
Really because you're clearly being brainwashed by them to be repeating their lies.

Buck, who was a federal prosecutor and district attorney before joining Congress in 2015, hasn’t gone along with his colleagues’ claims that they’ve uncovered evidence implicating the president in his son’s foreign business deals.

No it's a fact. Listen to what a Republican House member said

Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) says Republicans don’t have evidence implicating Joe Biden.

So if you have evidence Joe Biden committed a crime you best share it with him. And what are his fellow Republican house members saying to him? Are they showing him the evidence? No. And has he come out after seeing that evidence and saying he's now ready to vote to impeach Joe Biden? Nope.

You're really bad at this.
why is it you only agree with republicans when they agree with what your cult tells you to believe???

there are progressives in both parties and all of you lie constantly,,

so once again I thank you for your opinion,,

now go suck a cock,,

Really because you're clearly being brainwashed by them to be repeating their lies.

Buck, who was a federal prosecutor and district attorney before joining Congress in 2015, hasn’t gone along with his colleagues’ claims that they’ve uncovered evidence implicating the president in his son’s foreign business deals.

thank you for your opinion,,

thank you for your opinion,,
I see what you are doing. Lies aren't lies. Facts are opinions. And there is no talking to Republicans like you. You lie when you say you aren't a Republican. And you are stupid to think Republicans in the House have any evidence of Joe breaking any laws. It's my opinion because so far no evidence has been made public. If there has, what is it?

I see what you are doing. You're saying if you were a Republican House member and McCarthy impeached him and they took a vote, you'd find Joe guilty even without any evidence. Because you don't need any evidence. Clearly someone in Europe gave Hunter a job because of who his father was. And his father MUST have given them something back in return for hiring his son. Must have. Even though you don't have the evidence, you'd convict. Because you are SURE Joe Biden is guilty. Right?

Thank you for being a nazi.

why is it you only agree with republicans when they agree with what your cult tells you to believe???

there are progressives in both parties and all of you lie constantly,,

so once again I thank you for your opinion,,

now go suck a cock,,
Because Republicans are strictly the party for the rich. So why do so many poor stupid Americans vote Republican? Social wedge issues. And I don't agree with Republicans on any of those social issues. Except trannies should not be allowed to compete with women in sports.

I want common sense gun legislation. I like it when a rare Republican is for common sense gun legislation.

Because I know why Republicans lie about global warming. It's refreshing to hear a Republican admit why Republicans like you lie about GW

Because I'm not a white racist like you

Because I don't agree with Christians. We are a secular nation.

Should it be against the law to suck cock?

Forum List

Back